FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is a FB swinging?

Is a FB swinging?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love meaningful sex. You know what I mean, sex with somebody you like and enjoy their company. Maybe even a freind. And that's maybe what I'm after. A friend who enjoys sex with me because the like me. Not just having sex with a body and face they like.

I suppose I'm asking them to have some sort of feelings for me, if that makes sense.

Are swingers and Fab for that matter, actually the right place to be looking for this type of thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fuck knows. Who cares what it's called, just enjoy it

By *uziebabyWoman  over a year ago

Worcester

Probably not but is there really a need to label every sort of relationship.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Well I suppose it depends on what you do with FB?

"I love meaningful sex. You know what I mean, sex with somebody you like and enjoy their company. Maybe even a freind. And that's maybe what I'm after. A friend who enjoys sex with me because the like me. Not just having sex with a body and face they like.

I suppose I'm asking them to have some sort of feelings for me, if that makes sense.

Are swingers and Fab for that matter, actually the right place to be looking for this type of thing? "

I think it can be the right place to be looking for this sort of this. In reality you could find this on any number of sites. You never know who you're going to meet and when and who is to say fab isn't just the right place for you x

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I've got 3 fab friends like that

They're my friend first and a fantastic fuck second but there's no romantic attachment to any of them. I've had this relationship with two of them for almost 6 years now the third is more recent within the last year but all were found on fab

Takes me an age to find a playmate, but it works for me.

The fine line between playmate and relationship, is easily crossed, but while it lasts it suits me

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I love meaningful sex. You know what I mean, sex with somebody you like and enjoy their company. Maybe even a freind. And that's maybe what I'm after. A friend who enjoys sex with me because the like me. Not just having sex with a body and face they like.

Are swingers and Fab for that matter, actually the right place to be looking for this type of thing? "

If what I read is to believed a high percentage of people on fab are looke for something meaningful. I think the problem is that meaningful is different for everyone and hurt feelings and misunderstandings arise.

lol I've just asked this question on another forum. I will watch with interest

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"I've got 3 fab friends like that

They're my friend first and a fantastic fuck second but there's no romantic attachment to any of them. I've had this relationship with two of them for almost 6 years now the third is more recent within the last year but all were found on fab "

It does take the right people to make good long standing buddies.

Yep it is

Fab has something for everyone

I need to build up a rapport and a degree of friendship before any sex takes place. Can't do it otherwise

However I still like one off social meets.

Doncaster

They're my friend first and a fantastic fuck second but there's no romantic attachment to any of them. I've had this relationship with two of them for almost 6 years now the third is more recent within the last year but all were found on fab

It does take the right people to make good long standing buddies. "

Not just the right people but the right mindset as well

It's what I'm looking for. After four years on here, I'm becoming more and more doubtful it'll happen.

I find all of the guys I like either play me or turn possessive

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

It does take the right people to make good long standing buddies.

Not just the right people but the right mindset as well "

The mindset element being the most essential I think, if it's going to be successful.

I thought I had found the right long term guy. We had wonderful sex and chat on here and saw each other several times. Then he changed his profile to infer he wanted lots of others and put up sex meets so I lost interest

Be even harder for to find one

The trouble with feelings is they can develop into something serious, and your buddy may want a committed relationship.

I'm lucky that my brain doesn't allow my feelings to develop that far, and I can enjoy the sentiments without needing commitment.

"I thought I had found the right long term guy. We had wonderful sex and chat on here and saw each other several times. Then he changed his profile to infer he wanted lots of others and put up sex meets so I lost interest"

What's the problem with a long term friend seeing others?

"I thought I had found the right long term guy. We had wonderful sex and chat on here and saw each other several times. Then he changed his profile to infer he wanted lots of others and put up sex meets so I lost interest

What's the problem with a long term friend seeing others? "

Not for me. Unless we play together with folk. Important to remember each to their own on here. What works for one won't work for another.

Are swingers and Fab for that matter, actually the right place to be looking for this type of thing?

If what I read is to believed a high percentage of people on fab are looke for something meaningful. I think the problem is that meaningful is different for everyone and hurt feelings and misunderstandings arise."

True.

Think it would only work if you only played with other people together and not alone

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Well I suppose it depends on what you do with FB?"

If you have a fb then both have minimum feelings hence why they're not a friend but for me I have a fwb and I like her for her..we sit and talk crap for hours then have amazing sex. I didnt come here for that but over time I've noticed that's what I need and like as just sleeping with people for sex gets boring after a while..having someone who gets you is far more exciting and the sex gets better and better as you learn what each other likes are .

"Well I suppose it depends on what you do with FB?

If you have a fb then both have minimum feelings hence why they're not a friend but for me I have a fwb and I like her for her..we sit and talk crap for hours then have amazing sex. I didnt come here for that but over time I've noticed that's what I need and like as just sleeping with people for sex gets boring after a while..having someone who gets you is far more exciting and the sex gets better and better as you learn what each other likes are . "

Well said

Well it can get confusing for some (they even think it's dating site)

If you have a fb then both have minimum feelings hence why they're not a friend but for me I have a fwb and I like her for her..we sit and talk crap for hours then have amazing sex. I didnt come here for that but over time I've noticed that's what I need and like as just sleeping with people for sex gets boring after a while..having someone who gets you is far more exciting and the sex gets better and better as you learn what each other likes are .

Well said"

I couldn't agree more with the above.

"Well I suppose it depends on what you do with FB?"

This.

A fb is a person, Swinging is an action/lifestyle. I'm a swinger or not a swinger depending on my activity. Fucking someone ever so often isn't swinging.

"Think it would only work if you only played with other people together and not alone "

My buddies all have sex with others without me, and vice versa. It doesn't have to mean exclusive.

"I thought I had found the right long term guy. We had wonderful sex and chat on here and saw each other several times. Then he changed his profile to infer he wanted lots of others and put up sex meets so I lost interest

Not for me. Unless we play together with folk. Important to remember each to their own on here. What works for one won't work for another."

Why is it not for you, if he's just a sex partner.

Doncaster

"Think it would only work if you only played with other people together and not alone

My buddies all have sex with others without me, and vice versa. It doesn't have to mean exclusive."

same here

None of mine are exclusive it does work

Doncaster

"Well it can get confusing for some (they even think it's dating site) "

Must say I do know a few that after one meet want you to practically marry them

By *rs slut n himCouple  over a year ago

dartford

This.

A fb is a person, Swinging is an action/lifestyle. I'm a swinger or not a swinger depending on my activity. Fucking someone ever so often isn't swinging."

each to their own I guess think i'd agree to this answer more any other

By *rs slut n himCouple  over a year ago

dartford

I think fuck buddies which are both married is called having an affair... if I'm not mistaken lol

By *ilthyDebaucheryWoman  over a year ago

Telford

Well said

I couldn't agree more with the above. "

Absolutely! Taken ages to find but it's way, way, better than just having an FB

"Think it would only work if you only played with other people together and not alone

My buddies all have sex with others without me, and vice versa. It doesn't have to mean exclusive."

This is what I'd be hoping for. But still some kind of consideration for each other's well being. Without it sounding like loving relationship. If that makes sense.

Telford

My buddies all have sex with others without me, and vice versa. It doesn't have to mean exclusive.

This is what I'd be hoping for. But still some kind of consideration for each other's well being. Without it sounding like loving relationship. If that makes sense. "

Having an FWB doesn't mean exclusivity or always playing together with others It's great to go to clubs together but you always have the option of playing together with others or alone once you're there

To me it's best of both worlds

yumsville

This is what I'd be hoping for. But still some kind of consideration for each other's well being. Without it sounding like loving relationship. If that makes sense.

Having an FWB doesn't mean exclusivity or always playing together with others It's great to go to clubs together but you always have the option of playing together with others or alone once you're there

To me it's best of both worlds "

Not if they don't like multiple cocks or are not bi.

Wherever the party is @

Not if they don't like multiple cocks or are not bi. "

Hence the above saying you have the option of playing alone or together

Wherever the party is @

Well said"

Thank you

Wherever the party is @

To me it's best of both worlds "

What she said

yumsville

Hence the above saying you have the option of playing alone or together "

Ahh yes. I did read it, just what I write wasn't what I meant . My fb's over time have been very fussy so have not done clubs as they prefer to meet 1-2-1.

Telford

Not if they don't like multiple cocks or are not bi. "

Good tbing I'm bi and like multiple cocks then

Telford

Hence the above saying you have the option of playing alone or together

Ahh yes. I did read it, just what I write wasn't what I meant . My fb's over time have been very fussy so have not done clubs as they prefer to meet 1-2-1. "

We're both very fussy and won't fuck just anyone for the sake of it so there are occasions we go to clubs and have a great night just playing with each other cause nobody catches our eyes That's another advantage of having a picky FWB

If you think about it, the old style swinging (keys in the fruit bowl) was based on groups of friends getting together for parties, I'm pretty certain they would all know each other and like each already or they wouldn't accept the invite. So yes being friends can very much be a part of the swinging scene.

This more recent wave of just turn up, shag and never see each other again is more like indoor dogging to my mind

Hense maybe why they said together....swing is playing in the company of others. So you don't swing with your fb but maybe both play with others as swingers.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

It's the only place I've been able to find it, the only type of meet I am interested in now really.

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

"

I think so - those are called regulars. Now, some people will have more flexible boundaries than others in that they will be happy to socialise as well as play. Some won't.

I wouldn't say you're wrong and I think your profile is really good at saying what you wAnt.

I suppose you have to also consider a portion of women on here will be married both with and without knowledge. Would that affect you too? Knowing you could be friends but no more?

All things to think about, but go for it.

D

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"

If you think about it, the old style swinging (keys in the fruit bowl) was based on groups of friends getting together for parties, I'm pretty certain they would all know each other and like each already or they wouldn't accept the invite. So yes being friends can very much be a part of the swinging scene.

This more recent wave of just turn up, shag and never see each other again is more like indoor dogging to my mind "

As one who took part in such swinging parties in the 60s and early 70s we didn't always know each other many were simply meet and fuck orgies.

Having said that other meets were groups of friends sharing partners and singles.

Swinging was more about the easy lifestyle and the freedom of the birth control pill which allowed people to enjoy sex with each other without the fear of pregnancy.

People today try to put precise labels on something that was simply easy sex.

Exclusive = relationship lol

( ina kind of way)

"Exclusive = relationship lol

( ina kind of way) "

Agreed. (In a kind of way.)

By *iss.RedWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

I think you can have a regular fb who you care for although not in the romantic sense. I think it's more about respecting each other. For me the sex is definitely better with a regular meet and the trust is built up to be able to explore new things. I'd rather have sex with someone who also likes me as person as oppose to just a one off fuck but I'd also agree this doesn't mean being exclusive with this person.

Telford

"I think you can have a regular fb who you care for although not in the romantic sense. I think it's more about respecting each other. For me the sex is definitely better with a regular meet and the trust is built up to be able to explore new things. I'd rather have sex with someone who also likes me as person as oppose to just a one off fuck but I'd also agree this doesn't mean being exclusive with this person."

Spot on

Not for me. Unless we play together with folk. Important to remember each to their own on here. What works for one won't work for another.

Why is it not for you, if he's just a sex partner."

But that's the point..He isn't

He is a good friend and whilst we don't want a committed serious relationship we do enjoy each others company on our monthly meets and enjoy.going to parties and clubs together. I don't want a "sex partner" sorry

Yes. People on here are looking for a range of things from just chat to fuck n go to meeting someone for a long term relationship.

» Add a new message to this topic