FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Quality over Quantity...?

Quality over Quantity...?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilmiss75 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Appologies if this has already been done, but nothing came up in the search box when I looked.

What do you think about the statement 'Quality over Quantity'? What does it mean to you?

I've seen it on many profiles which I took it to mean the person saying it prefares to keep there 'Quantity' of meets to a minimum and puts the 'Quality' of the meet/person first(if that makes sense).

So here is a senario... If I was to use the 'Quality over Quantity' statement but then met 3 different men in 12 days that would be more 'Quantity' wouldn't it? Or would I just be classed as 'full of shite'(so to speak) LOL

Please discuss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I don't like it personally... it is like they are comparing a sexual experience with someone ... to the difference between M&S prawns and those you get from Lidl.

each to their own tho

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

If they are all quality then that out weigh the quantity.

To us it just means we wont meet just anyone for the sake of sex.

We have each other to love so are more than willing to take our time to meet people who tick our boxes and theirs.

But if that meant we met more oftenthen that would be just luckily or friends we have taken the time to know

By *ilmiss75 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I don't use the saying as I don't like it either.

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

"If they are all quality then that out weigh the quantity.

To us it just means we wont meet just anyone for the sake of sex.

We have each other to love so are more than willing to take our time to meet people who tick our boxes and theirs.

But if that meant we met more often ,then that would be just lucky, or friends we have taken the time to know "

note to self, must learn to read my text before I post

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no i wouldn't presume that you are full of shit. The three meets could just be your three regulars.

Someone could want to sleep with anyone and those numbers could reach into hundreds.. so quality to a person who sleeps with great volumes of people could be 15 meets to that person

But to another person a lot of meets could be around 15.. so quality could be around 3

Numbers are just numbers, but think the phrase quality over quantity just shows that your not desperate and you know what you want. Everyones different xxx

Nope,that could also be 'quality.'

I have the phrase on my profile.

To me it means that I won't jump into bed with just anyone, like a lot of peple seem to do on here.

It means that I have 'hand picked' my Hotlist, if you will. I have taken the time to get to know them and have a firm attraction to them rather than hooking up with any Tom, Dick or Harry.

"I don't like it personally... it is like they are comparing a sexual experience with someone ... to the difference between M&S prawns and those you get from Lidl.

each to their own tho"

Nothing wrong with Lidl's or Aldi's, good value products at low prices IMHO!

As for myself, I would consider myself as discerning, meaning I am very choosey/fussy about whom I play with, and can't just play with anybody. That's what I meant about quality over quantity.

My profiles pretty much an open book of who i've met,by that i mean the veri's are from three years of swinging, i think some glance it,see a list and go offft busy boy, well, lol, not over three years really.

Once messaged someone i had been in contact with and got them used as a motive for her to both have a rant and block me,her response was something about,"you obviously are too busy to consistantly keep in touch,why are you messaging now, nobody else talking to you?"

Im sure there are folks who simply edit away their veri's,make the profile look a modest account of "how busy" they are,i would'nt ever class who i think might be fun to meet as some kind of "Quality search", theres a sub-conscious process of instinctively finding who you like for all the good swinging reasons you first decided to declare yourself "a swinger".

T xx

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

It means that we will only meet people who are a perfect fit with us and wont meet just anyone for the sake of it. We are not looking to shag half the site and far rather have friends that we have regular fun with than a constant stream of strangers who happen to be convenient at the time. All of these are our personal choices. It works for us!

Mistress x

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I can't remember who said it but I'm fairly sure someone once said, I don't want to join any club that will have me.

For me the quality over quantity phrase is just a similar thing.

Basically it's a way of trying to emphasise ones own quality, which is no bad thing in a world where we are all competing. Everyone is trying to make their profiles stand out to attract people to have fun with.

It's all part of the game.

It will draw some in thinking ooo they must be classy people. It may put others off thinking they are a bit up themselves.

I'm sure there is plenty on our own profile that attracts some and makes others think erm, they are a bit demanding or are not willing enough.

"I can't remember who said it but I'm fairly sure someone once said, I don't want to join any club that will have me."

Groucho Marx I think!

When I was meeting I had specific tastes: namely tall, straight, single, white sub men with certain kinks. I wasn't remotely interested in anything else as this was purely fantasy for me.

You'd be amazed the amount of men/couples that saw fit to write to me telling me I'd have more meets if I met bi men for example! Strangers were making assumptions on my behalf on who I should meet.

I waited until what I was looking for came along, personally I couldn't play with just anyone who asks or "make do" because I was lonely/desperate/gagging for it!

If five men that fit what I was looking for I'd meet them. As I always meet socially first I'd even meet two in a day before arranging a play meet at a later date!

I don't see it as a negative on profiles, I see it as discerning: people who are prepared to wait for their "fit" as opposed to those that will do anything to anyone just as long as they can get their end away!

Personally I would rather meet someone that I can enjoy on a regular basis than meet a different guy every week and play with them whether there was mutual attraction or not. And I am guessing others prefer the same too, each to their own.

Does make it difficult with going to clubs/parties though as pointless going if one isn't going to play with anyone

I like Quantity of Quality.. I have a selection of single guys that I love to invite over in numerous variations ..

All now know what we are looking for.. and makes for some great fun..

So not sure which I fall into ... but I like lots.. but it has to be quality...

Katie. with her Masters consent.

"Appologies if this has already been done, but nothing came up in the search box when I looked.

What do you think about the statement 'Quality over Quantity'? What does it mean to you?

I've seen it on many profiles which I took it to mean the person saying it prefares to keep there 'Quantity' of meets to a minimum and puts the 'Quality' of the meet/person first(if that makes sense).

So here is a senario... If I was to use the 'Quality over Quantity' statement but then met 3 different men in 12 days that would be more 'Quantity' wouldn't it? Or would I just be classed as 'full of shite'(so to speak) LOL

Please discuss "

Personally i don't really think its the sort of adjectives that should be associated like that with swinging. It makes it so impersonal and almost like meat in the butchers.

My quality is by the people I meet and not necessarily having to have sex with them.

» Add a new message to this topic