FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Settling in!

Settling in!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

Been on the site a couple of months or so and had a few meets. Two in one night much to Paul's surprise/delight when I told him the night was young and I was in the mood for more.

The fantasy initially was for paul to see other guys pleasure me and I'm a very open minded lady although I wouldn't want to see him with other women, that's my stance and I won't change.

We are getting used to the time wasters and have learned how to them out very quickly. We've also learned that photos can be deceiving. Example, when viewing a house on right move the rooms often look bigger than they are in reality.....I'm sure you get the analogy?

Not a size queen and 7inch and thick is a nice cock in my world although a little bigger would be a nice treat

We have really enjoyed the meets and the build ups to meets and the thought of being fucked and touched by someone new is so hot.

So just thought id share our experiences so far and would love to hear from anyone who may have advise for us on our profile or anything else.

Especially love to hear from handsome hung guys with a nice physique and personality (we can all dream ha)

Daisy x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

Welcome to the site/forums, I'm sure you will find a lot more Men that meet your preferences

By *exmadscotMan  over a year ago

alloa

"Hi all,

Been on the site a couple of months or so and had a few meets. Two in one night much to Paul's surprise/delight when I told him the night was young and I was in the mood for more.

The fantasy initially was for paul to see other guys pleasure me and I'm a very open minded lady although I wouldn't want to see him with other women, that's my stance and I won't change.

We are getting used to the time wasters and have learned how to them out very quickly. We've also learned that photos can be deceiving. Example, when viewing a house on right move the rooms often look bigger than they are in reality.....I'm sure you get the analogy?

Not a size queen and 7inch and thick is a nice cock in my world although a little bigger would be a nice treat

We have really enjoyed the meets and the build ups to meets and the thought of being fucked and touched by someone new is so hot.

So just thought id share our experiences so far and would love to hear from anyone who may have advise for us on our profile or anything else.

Especially love to hear from handsome hung guys with a nice physique and personality (we can all dream ha)

Daisy x"

yawn! yet another look at me post

boring

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks _exmadscot.

Look forward to reading more of your posts.

Some terribly cynical almost bitter people on here with nothing better to do than criticise others. Still as long as it makes you happy and others feel bad I guess it's served your purpose.

Motto....if you have nothing positive to say, best not to say anything at all.

Daisy xx

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"

boring"

Welcome 't forums too.

By *arkside2698Man  over a year ago

luton

"Hi all,

Daisy x"

Nice profile and very sexy lady! I'm sure some lucky men will have the time of their lives!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all,

Daisy x

boring"

and your sad little attempt at trolling wasn't?

» Add a new message to this topic