FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > It's a funny old world out there: being mixed race

It's a funny old world out there: being mixed race

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey fabbers (still not clear on what to address you all as).

Being on this site, like with some other experiences in dating, for example, has left a little bit of a bitter taste in mouth.

Simply put. Yes I am mixed race, I can't and wouldn't change that. However, it gets so annoying when you are either to light or dark skinned for someone. We've all been around long enough to know it's the whole person that makes it worth while.

So, I'd like to hear from all of you: Your thoughts, experiences and any recommendations for places to visit in London where being mixed isn't an issue or interracial isn't just seen as a black guy/white woman thing.

Thanks and I hope you're all having a good bank holiday.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

9 verifications in 3 weeks!

hardly struggling are you?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personal preference fella, it is a bitch I know, don't take it to hard

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Hey fabbers (still not clear on what to address you all as).

Being on this site, like with some other experiences in dating, for example, has left a little bit of a bitter taste in mouth.

Simply put. Yes I am mixed race, I can't and wouldn't change that. However, it gets so annoying when you are either to light or dark skinned for someone. We've all been around long enough to know it's the whole person that makes it worth while.

So, I'd like to hear from all of you: Your thoughts, experiences and any recommendations for places to visit in London where being mixed isn't an issue or interracial isn't just seen as a black guy/white woman thing.

Thanks and I hope you're all having a good bank holiday."

You don't have any preferences?

You don't have any preferences? "

I knew that question was going to pop up. My "preference" is mainly based off of how the person (or persons) carry themselves; are they down to earth, are they witty etc. The other part is physical; nice boobs or bum for example. However, their ethnicity or skin colour doesnt register at all.

"9 verifications in 3 weeks!

hardly struggling are you?"

Maybe not, but I don't feel like that has any relevance here for this?

I find it confusing how politically correct I have to be in the 'real world'. I dare not refer to the colour of skin, other than black.

On here, black men have usernames..

smoothchocolate

chococock

couples called coffee and cream

If I said someone was chocolate coloured in a social setting, I would be lynched.

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

We all have preferences, it could be someone is to slim, large, short, tall, old, young or God forbid wrong colour and many other things.. as a rule people fuck who they are attracted to so just move on if your not someones cup of tea.

By *rwolfMan  over a year ago

bristol

Maybe not, but I don't feel like that has any relevance here for this?"

Personally i believe it has a lot to do with this post.

Granted you cannot change who you are, but considering the amount of Verifications over the last month are more than most single men get it should tell you a lot....

1) 9 veris, 3 weeks, shows people on here are meeting you.... and you are doing better than most, so why the bitter taste?

2) some are club meets, some are 1 on 1 so your getting a good variety of those who are meeting you.

3) I am actually curious as to what instigated you starting this post? has someone actually came out and said something?

4) as both i and other forum users have said in other posts... you cannot please everyone all the time.

Yes there are people on this site who can be perceived as rude or ignorant but it is then you need to consider that 1, you might not be their type or 2, mass deletes... it happens

By *exmadscotMan  over a year ago

alloa

playing the card

yawn

I don't like all white men, I don't like all black men, I don't like all mixed race men....but I do like some of all varieties...that's my preference

"I find it confusing how politically correct I have to be in the 'real world'. I dare not refer to the colour of skin, other than black.

smoothchocolate

chococock

If I said someone was chocolate coloured in a social setting, I would be lynched."

I personally think you've done extremely well, considering the amount of veris you've procured in a short space of time( even if some are club related). I'd be more inclined to give you a high five than advice .

Mixed race I think we are all mixed race!! None of us are pure one particular race. My family history is built up of mainly Irish Indian english and dutch so a pretty mixed bag.

Preference? Seriously? Before long we'll be using something similar to a Dulux colour chart to help choose a sex partner! And I hate the way the 'preference' has adopted it own meaning on Fab, which is so far the dictionary defintion. But that's a different subject.

Mrs

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I'm so glad I'm colour blind...always have been.

Colour isnt something I'd base things on, but this is, for the main part, a shallow world in which most people choose to base things upon appearance and, I guess, there's nothing wrong with that.

Whether you perceive it to be right or wrong, unfortunately skin colour is another physical attribute.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I played with people of different races and creeds, and nationalities and even scousers,

Seriously though if there is a connection and you want to bother play then it will happen

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"playing the card

yawn"

Can never agree enough.

Flagrante

"I played with people of different races and creeds, and nationalities and even scousers,

Seriously though if there is a connection and you want to bother play then it will happen "

"SCOUSERS" !!!!!....now that's a step too far

"I personally think you've done extremely well, considering the amount of veris you've procured in a short space of time( even if some are club related). I'd be more inclined to give you a high five than advice . "

I'll take the high five, thanks lol

Aren't you embarrassed when you read this back Op?

"playing the card

yawn

Can never agree enough."

Not playing any card. Just asking what clubs are good at having a good mix of people that goes beyond a simple bmfc etc.

Then again I wonder hows you'll feel if someone said to "stick to your own kind.."

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"playing the card

yawn

Can never agree enough.

Not playing any card. Just asking what clubs are good at having a good mix of people that goes beyond a simple bmfc etc.

Then again I wonder hows you'll feel if someone said to "stick to your own kind..""

I never complain OP and that is actually the first time someone said that to me.

Never bothers me.

I create my own luck, success or failure.

I might be wearing a skirt but whining is not my style.

Thank you.

wigan

I knew that question was going to pop up. My "preference" is mainly based off of how the person (or persons) carry themselves; are they down to earth, are they witty etc. The other part is physical; nice boobs or bum for example. However, their ethnicity or skin colour doesnt register at all."

So they are your preferences! Other have theirs!

wigan

"playing the card

yawn

Can never agree enough.

Then again I wonder hows you'll feel if someone said to "stick to your own kind..""

How would you feel if someone said your boobs or bum weren't nice enough, that your conversation wasn't witty and engaging enough ?

"playing the card

yawn

Can never agree enough.

That's even more embarrassing Op, get a grip! London is one of the most diverse, multicultural cities in the world. You sound a bit pathetic to me.

Hi, and we liked to be addressed as people, horny people, perves and pervettes.

I can imagine what you mean though. A friend of mine is mixed race and most people seem to have difficulty in talking to him.

Me, I am colour blind, also race blind, gender blind, faith blind and sexually blind. I should have gone to Specsavers, oh wait maybe it is just cum in my eye again!

You have to find the people who don't care how black or white your skin is, like me.

I'm white, I mix with a lot of white people and, believe me, there are a lot of racists amongst them.

Also, prejudices coming from all races and colours. Once you know who they are on here-and the people who associate with them, you can avoid them.

"You have to find the people who don't care how black or white your skin is, like me.

I'm white, I mix with a lot of white people and, believe me, there are a lot of racists amongst them.

Also, prejudices coming from all races and colours. Once you know who they are on here-and the people who associate with them, you can avoid them.

"

Thanks

"playing the card

yawn

Can never agree enough.

Then again I wonder hows you'll feel if someone said to "stick to your own kind.."

That's even more embarrassing Op, get a grip! London is one of the most diverse, multicultural cities in the world. You sound a bit pathetic to me."

If it's that embarrassing then why keep up on the thread?

Look all I was asking was for recommendations on places that had a good mood mix of people, people that wouldn't care that I was mixed in the first place.

"playing the card

yawn

Can never agree enough.

That's even more embarrassing Op, get a grip! London is one of the most diverse, multicultural cities in the world. You sound a bit pathetic to me.

Look all I was asking was for recommendations on places that had a good mood mix of people, people that wouldn't care that I was mixed in the first place."

Because this type of 'pity me' mentality around race needs to be confronted and shown for what it is.

Yes racism exists but so does sexism and ageism. Don't let your colour restrict wherever you want to go, if others have a problem, it's their problem.

Don't be pathetic or an embarrassment to yourself, be bold!

By *arkside2698Man  over a year ago

luton

In my personal opinion I think mixed race people are generally more attractive but that's just my preference and what I'm attracted to. The tanning industry is worth millions which makes me think a lot of people prefer to look browner than their natural colour and they wouldn't be doing it if they thought it'd make them look worse!

Another random thought I've often pondered... if the whole world was mixed race (probably is anyway but people don't think of themselves in that way) would racism still exist?

End of the day we are all brothers and sisters of the human race and none of this should even be an issue. Some people are good, some are bad. Just avoid the bad ones.

"I played with people of different races and creeds, and nationalities and even scousers,

Seriously though if there is a connection and you want to bother play then it will happen

"SCOUSERS" !!!!!....now that's a step too far "

We have feelings you know

Flagrante

"SCOUSERS" !!!!!....now that's a step too far

We have feelings you know "

"playing the card

yawn

Can never agree enough.

Look all I was asking was for recommendations on places that had a good mood mix of people, people that wouldn't care that I was mixed in the first place."

As someone else, pointed out, London, is one of the most diverse cities, with many differing ethnic populations. You've also achieved a high number of veri's already, compared to many on fabs.

Nobody actually cares, where you got your suntan from, we've all got one. Unless you're from Essex & you've got an orange tint ....

#OompaLoompa

There's only one race pal.... The human race.

[Removed by poster at 23/09/17 02:26:35]

Excellent post Mr Studly.

Ever since I began swinging, I have had varying degrees of interest from 'I really love mixed race guys' to being completely ignored. That's just the way it is.

I'm not a BBC - more an MRC.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Too young for me and I don't get the bank holiday.

Seriously though if there is a connection and you want to bother play then it will happen "

Was defimeyly someone from Wirral or Runcorn claiming to be a scouser. True scouser wouldn't play with that!!

Definitely*

Maybe not, but I don't feel like that has any relevance here for this?"

50 veris now ... you must be happy now

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Old Hill

Maybe not, but I don't feel like that has any relevance here for this?

50 veris now ... you must be happy now "

Just seen this thread and was sort of wondering why OP was so sad, he's getting laid over twice a week on average and personally I wouldn't say no either!

Sx

I can't see why the OP made this post. He's not exactly struggling to meet ...

But he does have a point. There's just too many terms and conditions in some profiles.

I was going to use the moniker "in_the_mix" but thought funzwinger was way more neutral

WOW what's wrong with us scoucers

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

As a BMW (Boring mature white guy) it amuses me to calculate

how many double decker busses would be needed to carry my male ancestors since the migration out of Africa 75000 years ago. If reproduction takes 15 years and a bus holds 50 then it is about 100 buses. That ain't many along Oxford street. The earliest bus would have black passengers and somewhere along the line they became white. Ammusingly my black and white friends are equally dejected by this train of thought.

As Ali Campbell sang, that's plenty of "Food For Thought"!!!

Used to love the Dulux ads back in the day...

By *y Favorite PornstarCouple  over a year ago

Slough

"Preference? Seriously? Before long we'll be using something similar to a Dulux colour chart to help choose a sex partner! And I hate the way the 'preference' has adopted it own meaning on Fab, which is so far the dictionary defintion. But that's a different subject.

Mrs"

It's hillarious how many non-racist people have very racists preferences. If black skin 'naturally' repulses someone, they want want to think about why that is. There's no such phenomena of a natural dislike of a given skin colour. It's pure social conditioning.

Social conditioning yes. There are of course socio-cultural differences though...

"I find it confusing how politically correct I have to be in the 'real world'. I dare not refer to the colour of skin, other than black.

smoothchocolate

chococock

If I said someone was chocolate coloured in a social setting, I would be lynched."

So would i if i called a woman bbw, ample or curvy. Go figure

By *y Favorite PornstarCouple  over a year ago

Slough

"Social conditioning yes. There are of course socio-cultural differences though..."

Yes but they do not apply to 100% of people in that group. There are some French people who don't smoke. That's why you say "i won't meet smokers" (not racist) rather than "i won't meet french people" (racist).

"Social conditioning yes. There are of course socio-cultural differences though..."

Hmmmm...maybe. Maybe not. Sorry, but I simply find a little too much disingenuous waffle when talking to those about the reasoning behind their prejudices...so much so I actually have an odd sense of appreciation for those who can acknowledge that their thoughts may have an element of bias in them. In fact I tend to find people who admit often tend to be mindful about not doing it so much.

I see there are quite a few of you (black no less...which is kind of embarrassing) who seem a little too keen to jump on OP. His experiences are valid to him so, whilst I can understand not being in agreement, I dont see why people need to label him as some kind of crybaby.

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

I knew that question was going to pop up. My "preference" is mainly based off of how the person (or persons) carry themselves; are they down to earth, are they witty etc. The other part is physical; nice boobs or bum for example. However, their ethnicity or skin colour doesnt register at all.

So they are your preferences! Other have theirs!"

It appears that the OP is saying that he is permitted preferences, others are not...

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

don't like all white women, I don't like all black women, I don't like all mixed race women....but I do like some of all varieties...that's my preference.

Multiracial is now the pc term to use! It replaced duel heritage...

Great reply.

Yes, I totally agree: each experience is unique to the individual.

[Removed by poster at 24/09/17 22:19:15]

Will this result in a concrete term for mixed race swingers?

» Add a new message to this topic