FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fully Booked for Single Guys

Fully Booked for Single Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikeC81 OP   Man  over a year ago

harrow

Hi All...

I was just wondering what you think.

I have recently tried to go to a local swinging club on friday night. Went to their booking page...They are fully booked for Friday night.

Dont get me wrong I know this is a popular club, but it concerns me that 5 days before the party it is already fully booked. For me this raises issues regarding amount of single guy places and amount of single guys going...

I understand they dont want a huge amount of single gents but...they dont offer any other nights for single guys...

what do you think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No idea what club you are on about but they have to limit the number of single guys otherwise they outnumber the single ladies and couples. 'Gangbang' maybe okay for some but it isn't for all

Do they have a waiting list you could get yourself on? It's worth ringing the club in question.

harrow

Hmmmmm see your point

They do have a reserve list but it still raises the issue that maybe they should only allow people to book the week of the party....

"No idea what club you are on about but they have to limit the number of single guys otherwise they outnumber the single ladies and couples. 'Gangbang' maybe okay for some but it isn't for all"

probably guess which club you on about from where you live and think it is because it is so popular it get booked quickly , can however understand your frustration at it .

"No idea what club you are on about but they have to limit the number of single guys otherwise they outnumber the single ladies and couples. 'Gangbang' maybe okay for some but it isn't for all

probably guess which club you on about from where you live and think it is because it is so popular it get booked quickly , can however understand your frustration at it ."

sorry wasnt suppose to be straight under you like that finger slipped x

harrow

Not fustration more of hmmmmmm well I know it's popular but ididnt realise it was that popular.

I don't mind being on reserve list at all.....but for me booking a month in advance of the party takes all the fun away

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

This is the problem with some clubs - recently saw one which only allowed men in on one night then restricted numbers to 10! Who am I supposed to play with as a single female then? (If I am welcome at all that is).

I guess it is up to the club - they know their own clientele after all, but I would avoid any club that restricts single guys.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Hi All...

I have recently tried to go to a local swinging club on friday night. Went to their booking page...They are fully booked for Friday night.

Dont get me wrong I know this is a popular club, but it concerns me that 5 days before the party it is already fully booked. For me this raises issues regarding amount of single guy places and amount of single guys going...

I understand they dont want a huge amount of single gents but...they dont offer any other nights for single guys...

what do you think"

happens at our local club as well... on the party night they ended up restricting the single guys who were allowed to go because a lot didn't behave themselves.

so for our local club the big party nights are booked weeks ahead for the single guys

i suppose the difference is that they have different nights aimed at different people.. so greedy girl nights, mixed nights, couples only, ect ect...

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"This is the problem with some clubs - recently saw one which only allowed men in on one night then restricted numbers to 10! Who am I supposed to play with as a single female then? (If I am welcome at all that is).

I guess it is up to the club - they know their own clientele after all, but I would avoid any club that restricts single guys. "

If they never restricted single guys it would be like platform 5 Victoria Train Station in rush hour....

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

I have not been to any proper clubs but some great paid parties. They usually dont allow any single guys but when they do have a mixed night the single guys are restricted too. The first one they held wasnt and it wasnt good! Far too many single guys and offputting for the couples who they had trouble attracting back apparantly. The balance needs to be right or the single guys also feel unhappy about it too.

Mistress x

harrow

Lol....I go two other clubs..one no single guy restriction....

One sometimes single guy restriction....

I think both work well....

So I was more shocked thata club can be fully booked

"If they never restricted single guys it would be like platform 5 Victoria Train Station in rush hour...."

Thats a risk I am willing to take.

Seriously though, I can understand restricting numbers for a party, but for a general night? When guys already have to pay higher membership fees and entrance fees? Seems a little unfair.

I would perhaps look for a club taking bookings for a greedy girls night.. as us greedy girls want lots of single guys..

It is hard though.. as we are looking at present how we will work that very issue when the club opens.. and to be honest.. even I am not sure.. as I like my single guys.. but for other couples they will not..

Katie, with her Masters consent.x

"I have not been to any proper clubs but some great paid parties. They usually dont allow any single guys but when they do have a mixed night the single guys are restricted too. The first one they held wasnt and it wasnt good! Far too many single guys and offputting for the couples who they had trouble attracting back apparantly. The balance needs to be right or the single guys also feel unhappy about it too.

Mistress x"

If single guys are what you want then fine, but many guys cant read body language and get the fact that miss has no interest in them, yet they pester her.

Exactly the reason we never ever do club nights that allow single guys.

harrow

Looks like inhave stimulated a good point.....

I agree in restrictions but if they are always fully booked then change booking process lol

For me restricting to week of partybwould make things better

"I would perhaps look for a club taking bookings for a greedy girls night.. as us greedy girls want lots of single guys.. "

Its a problem for me too! Couples only play with couples so if there are no single men at a club I am left twiddling my thumbs, but clubs want to attract couples, and there are not enough single women playing to be taken notice of.

On the other hand, every club in Yorkshire has at least one mixed night so I am fine with that.

"Looks like inhave stimulated a good point.....

I agree in restrictions but if they are always fully booked then change booking process lol

For me restricting to week of partybwould make things better"

Some kind of gladiatorial fight over the places maybe? I'd pay!!

harrow

I suppose popular club they can let who they want in.....

It's interesting to see the single females point of view tho...I suppose it then leads to point that a lot of people probably buddy up....

Torquay

I have indeed been to a club in the Southwest where there were no restrictions on single guy numbers, and not talking about their Greedygirl nights.....in the end it got out of hand with single guys outnumbering couples and fems by five or six to one...and 'pack mentality' started to creep in.

As a result many couples and fems stopped going and the single guys began to complain about that....

It's a matter of working out a good compromise....

"I suppose popular club they can let who they want in.....

It's interesting to see the single females point of view tho...I suppose it then leads to point that a lot of people probably buddy up.... "

Nope! As someone wise pointed out on another thread, all that means is the man gets more fun and the woman gets less.

I'll just avoid the ones that restrict single guys on a non-party night.

harrow

Agreed...I have been in club when about 20cpls and about 5 single guys.....great but then all 5)3 cpls play together ....

I guesss it's swings and roundabouts...

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i know exactly what you meant about "pack mentality... because on the big party nights what 9/10th of the single blokes did was hang around all of the play rooms... then if someone went into the mixed room they would all rush in, and crowd around with cocks out...

it got to the point where i was embarassed being in the club for being a single guy... it was intimidating and i fully understood why the couples all went into the couples only room, or the private rooms....

in the end in our club, the single guys ended up ruining it for the single guys.....

By *agman n angelCouple  over a year ago

benidorm

Any decent club will restrict single guys most of the time.

The ones that open thier doors and let in a shed load of guys are usually just thinking of the profit.

We went to gspot in leicester once (never again) and they let in a group of 14 asian guys all m8's, not good for the clients, but £420 to the club, they werent gonna turn that much cash away.

Torquay

Incidentally it's simply not true that Couples only play with Couples in clubs...I have never had problems with finding Couples approach me in clubs.

And I know of many Couples who regularly interact with single guys in clubs too....

"I suppose popular club they can let who they want in.....

It's interesting to see the single females point of view tho...I suppose it then leads to point that a lot of people probably buddy up.... "

im such a chicken i wont go club alone so i have taken different guys at different times now i only go with the same guy .

"Incidentally it's simply not true that Couples only play with Couples in clubs...I have never had problems with finding Couples approach me in clubs.

And I know of many Couples who regularly interact with single guys in clubs too...."

I am sure that you are correct. However I have never had a couple want to play with me, despite chatting nicely and not pressuring them in any way.

Each to their own!

"Any decent club will restrict single guys most of the time.

The ones that open thier doors and let in a shed load of guys are usually just thinking of the profit.

We went to gspot in leicester once (never again) and they let in a group of 14 asian guys all m8's, not good for the clients, but £420 to the club, they werent gonna turn that much cash away."

And you have to state their race! Why???

Their entrance to the club may have suited some. But I guess you could always do the judging for them.

benidorm

"Any decent club will restrict single guys most of the time.

We went to gspot in leicester once (never again) and they let in a group of 14 asian guys all m8's, not good for the clients, but £420 to the club, they werent gonna turn that much cash away.

And you have to state their race! Why???

Their entrance to the club may have suited some. But I guess you could always do the judging for them."

stated their race as thats what they were had they have been white, black or chinese i would have said so.

and since we were in the club at the time and not you i feel i am better at judging the reaction of the clients, especially as two other couples besides our group actually left because of it.

think it left two couples a few white guys and the 14 asians which im not allowed to mention.

so i guess yes i was in a position to judge. ok

".........

stated their race as thats what they were had they have been white, black or chinese i would have said so.

..........."

I doubt you'd have felt obliged to mention that they were white guys.

That's still the default setting in the UK.

Nothing to do with racism - just normal use of the English language.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

For me restricting to week of partybwould make things better"

Then someone would be on here whinging that they phoned at 9.01 on Monday and couldn't get through, or that all x spots had been booked.

I'm not entirely convinced you would have written "and they let in a group of 14 white guys all m8's.. blah blah... not good for the clients blah blah...

Yours sincerely,

Single white guy

benidorm

".........

I doubt you'd have felt obliged to mention that they were white guys.

That's still the default setting in the UK.

Nothing to do with racism - just normal use of the English language."

guess you know best, but were it a bunch of jocks i would have said that too.

what is the problem with people on here, everyone seems so argumentative, you all on periods or what, and thats just the guys.

Surely, if the clubs are happy to see the same guys week after week ('cos they know them and trust them and are sure they're not cops or journalists or pests or ..........) AND the couples are happy with the selection of single guys made available for them AND the single guys are happy to pay whatever sum of money it is to go along week after week............. why change anything?

benidorm

oh and btw just so people know that i do have a clue regarding clubs and who they let in, my ex wife and i ran parties from a very well know club in lutterworth for 4 yrs, amongst other places.

"oh and btw just so people know that i do have a clue regarding clubs and who they let in, my ex wife and i ran parties from a very well know club in lutterworth for 4 yrs, amongst other places."

I've got a sister in Bearsden.

benidorm

"Surely, if the clubs are happy to see the same guys week after week ('cos they know them and trust them and are sure they're not cops or journalists or pests or ..........) AND the couples are happy with the selection of single guys made available for them AND the single guys are happy to pay whatever sum of money it is to go along week after week............. why change anything?"

well you my be right yet again, only in this case 5 couples out of the 7 that were there left so well done to the management of the club.

benidorm

yes ive met her xx

"Surely, if the clubs are happy to see the same guys week after week ('cos they know them and trust them and are sure they're not cops or journalists or pests or ..........) AND the couples are happy with the selection of single guys made available for them AND the single guys are happy to pay whatever sum of money it is to go along week after week............. why change anything?

well you my be right yet again, only in this case 5 couples out of the 7 that were there left so well done to the management of the club."

I have absolutely no idea what point you're trying to make and, no, I'm not suffering from PMT.

benidorm

"Surely, if the clubs are happy to see the same guys week after week ('cos they know them and trust them and are sure they're not cops or journalists or pests or ..........) AND the couples are happy with the selection of single guys made available for them AND the single guys are happy to pay whatever sum of money it is to go along week after week............. why change anything?

well you my be right yet again, only in this case 5 couples out of the 7 that were there left so well done to the management of the club.

I have absolutely no idea what point you're trying to make and, no, I'm not suffering from PMT."

made the point earlier re this thread just so happened that old faithful came out the woodwork and jumped on my back, not for the first time, you seem to have a problem and i have no idea what it is but if you tell me i would love to help you get over it

[Removed by poster at 11/07/11 23:11:32]

[Removed by poster at 11/07/11 23:11:17]

"you seem to have a problem and i have no idea what it is but if you tell me i would love to help you get over it"

Do you have a pill to help you get over yourself? Can I suggest you take a dose yourself?

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

More young single men at clubs !!! Please lol

benidorm

"you seem to have a problem and i have no idea what it is but if you tell me i would love to help you get over it

Do you have a pill to help you get over yourself? Can I suggest you take a dose yourself?"

Ha Ha your a funny guy !!

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Hi All...

what do you think"

I think you should go the pictures on friday.....

"you seem to have a problem and i have no idea what it is but if you tell me i would love to help you get over it

Do you have a pill to help you get over yourself? Can I suggest you take a dose yourself?

Ha Ha your a funny guy !!"

Thank you, appearing all week

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

I wonder how many single guys book and dont turn up...

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

i don't play with couples unless i've gone with a friend, and even then its a question of finding a match that all four are happy with. i go to la chambre for the single guys. they have an open door policy on fridays and sundays. yes there is sometimes a pack mentality - so if that happens i take my choice to a private room. i generally find the guys who don't approach me more annoying than the ones that do, those ones i can say yes, no or not sure to. but the ones who 'just happen' to be nonchalantly near me wherever i go but never say hello irritate me and rapidly erode any chance of play!

as for handsy ones, i'm not shy and will loudly bollock any who cross those lines and then call them to the attention of the staff - who are very hot on cracking down on that kind of behaviour.

the only ones i really have a problem with are the ones who bring their friends for support - there were two groups like that on friday night. they play up to their friends and often drink more than if they came alone - i fully understand the previous posters point about 14 guys being let in together...

so in a very long-winded way i'm saying, like wryd-woman, yay the single guys in clubs, the more there are the more choice us single girls have and the more playing takes place!

"

so in a very long-winded way i'm saying, like wryd-woman, yay the single guys in clubs, the more there are the more choice us single girls have and the more playing takes place! "

not just single ladies.. Master and I dont go to clubs to play with couples as we differ on what we want for a woman Master wants cute and young, I dont go for the younger girls...

Katie, with her Masters consent.

» Add a new message to this topic