FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sperm Donation

Sperm Donation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just talking to a couple, well a single woman profile, about sperm donation.

Basically they are in want of a child and looking for a man to impregnate the female.

All health and STI checks would be done prior, aswell as legal documents signed as they wish to raise the child as there own and without the input of the donor.

Ive had to decline, as i am not in the stage in my life wher i caould go through with it, but wondering if anyone else would be prepared to do so?

I'm not asking FOR the couple, just wondered morally and of course, hypothetically.

CPT

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just talking to a couple, well a single woman profile, about sperm donation.

Basically they are in want of a child and looking for a man to impregnate the female.

All health and STI checks would be done prior, aswell as legal documents signed as they wish to raise the child as there own and without the input of the donor.

Ive had to decline, as i am not in the stage in my life wher i caould go through with it, but wondering if anyone else would be prepared to do so?

I'm not asking FOR the couple, just wondered morally and of course, hypothetically.

CPT"

Ive thought of this before (started a thread titled accidents about pretty much the same thing, was only in the past few days if you want a look)

I suppose its something I could probably do, after all there are genuine nice people out there who cant for whatever reason have children. If a male was a donor (legality aside) how would they ever know if their 'donation' had worked if the couple kept it to themselves.

Obv they are not going to want to be chased by the csa for maintainance, so I would think that if somebody was to 'help' someone out, they should have it tied up watertight as possible.

I dont see anything morally wrong with it, for a couple to reach the point of looking for a donor, they must really REALLY want children!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Paternity claims and Human Rights issues are complex and I don't think that you will ever get a water tight protective agreement.

The couple can change their mind for all sorts of reasons and with the child being the most important member of any agreement they will always take preference over you.

» Add a new message to this topic