FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Midweek clubbing

Midweek clubbing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We normally go out on a friday or saturday night and around the south west we are spoilt for choice. We have an unusual midweek off and all our usual haunts ar shut Does anyone know any clubs that are open Wednesdays?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Chameleons in Darlaston are open throughout the week, but it would be a heck of a trek for you. I guess it's demand and supply in action, clubs not open because most people don't or can't go out mid week. I tried having little "do's" in mid-week, but shifts, late night working, rotas etc seem to scupper so many people, it's hard to get anything going.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

A hell of a trek from Bath? I`m off to Chams tomorrow from Bournemouth, picking up my friend who travels from Plymouth to Bristol where I meet her! Regular trip for us and don`t forget that Chams is open from around midday too!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Going to add that it`s a bit of a sore point with me that most clubs only want to open at 9.00pm which is two hours before my usual bedtime!

By *liandaCouple  over a year ago

london

Ourplace4fun has a tuesday night - which is lots of fun if you like a lot of choice of male company! And a couples night on the first thursday which is fabulous too x

» Add a new message to this topic