FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ladies! GB advice.

Ladies! GB advice.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yrdwoman OP   Woman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I am beginning to think the only way to get exactly what I am after GB wise is to organise it myself, but the good thing about someone else doing it is that any shit that invariably happens is sorted by them.

I have booked a hotel room in September and would love to get a group of guys together for a GB all for me. The hotel has parking, is near a main road, the rooms are large, and there's a pub attached! I plan to put up a meet request at some point and obviously update my status a lot! I have already started browsing and hotlisted some likely people, but will wait to message them nearer the date.

Is there anything else I can do for maximum success. I will obviously tell the guys what I am after so they don't walk into a room full of nuddy men without warning, but should I try to meet them face to face beforehand?

If there are any women out there who have organised their own GB or party would love to hear any advice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi there. Sure that you will have a fantastic response and ultimately time. Having done a few GBs in the clubs, I branched out and did them myself to have greater control and men that I was more attracted too. I think you need to be sensible with numbers firstly, make a limit (mine was 5 to start), and if you have never met the guys before try and meet up before or having someone there to ensure that nobody crosses the line.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

See if you can find guys that have verifications to show that they are experienced and confident in a gangbang situation.

Maybe message some ladies that have had experience with gangbangs and see if they can recommend any guys.

I always held mine in a safe place with a "chaparone" to watch out for me. Making sure the guys werent trying to get away with bareback, where excepting my limitations ect

I organized one for myself a few months ago. After trying it at a club and finding that didnt work for me.

Same as you I put a meet up on my profile. I talked to the guys for a cpl of weeks before had. Got to no them a bit. Made sure I had a mix of guys with gb experience and a couple that didnt.

I also made sure that 2 of the guys there were guys I know pretty well. Just for my own safety. And they played 'condom police', just to make sure no one tried it on. And that gave me one less worry.

Ehhh cant think of anything else.

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

have a chaperone to keep an eye on things.

a couple of guys you know so you are comfortable.

talk to everyone on the phone beforehand or maybe meet for a social first.

be prepared for guys who will just watch and 'oh i've forgot my condoms',i think anyone who turns up without any deserves to miss the fun anyhow.

as for numbers, don't go too mad. bear in mind some will bail out on the night.

having said that, a ladyfriend loves groups and always invites more because some don't make it, but a couple of weeks back everyone who was invited turned up. there were 18 guys there, the look of shock on her face was brilliant. luckily there was another greedy girl at hand to help and i played 'police' to make sure she was ok.

but most importantly have fun, and it all finishes when you say so. don't feel you owe everyone a shag coz they turned up.

All good advice people! However I won't have a chaperone as I don't have a regular play partner or male friend who'd be interested. Would that be a bad idea?

"All good advice people! However I won't have a chaperone as I don't have a regular play partner or male friend who'd be interested. Would that be a bad idea?"

You could just make sure you get mobile numbers and talk to each person e.g. a phone interview so to speak

"All good advice people! However I won't have a chaperone as I don't have a regular play partner or male friend who'd be interested. Would that be a bad idea?

You could just make sure you get mobile numbers and talk to each person e.g. a phone interview so to speak "

I strongly suggest having more than one playmate there. A girlfriend would be fine. Maybe not to play, but for police as the others were saying.

P.S. Damn geography... -.-

I'd say try gettin guys who can have a laugh with eachother too, and understand the "tap" out rule lol

By *isub69Man  over a year ago

Epsom

I would say have a chaperone there. Best to be on the safe side, I don't know what it is about guys wanting bareback at a GB.

Shame about the distance otherwise I would offer to help chaperone (not that you know me lol)

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

i recently arranged a party for bi guys with a (male) friend. we posted a meet request and put his mobile number on it - this dealt with the wierdo/timewaster calls that single women get...

we had about 30 express an interest and say they were definitely coming; 10 actually turned up. only one was uncomfortable with so many being there and didn't stay.

we provided condoms (a visit to family planning takes care of that) drinks and snacks - didn't want anyone getting light-headed!

having a friend there was invaluable. he kept an eye on things and 'reminded' everyone to use condoms - though my skill at putting them on with my mouth helped cos everyone wanted that! it also meant that i could be confident they were on with care - no air in teat for example.

it also meant that i could lie back, close my eyes and enjoy when i wanted to without any unexpected surprises!

i hope all goes well and you have as much fun as we did!

Have never done a GB but i would take into account what everyone has said and either have a chaperone or a friend with you. After all safety comes first and foremost.

It is a problem that men arrange to turn up then don't come, so I would neef them to be reliable. My last one was organised by a guy who got 10s of responses. 4 turned up and we managed to get one other later in the evening. We'd spoken/emailed every one invited but one by one they dropped out. How can this be stopped?

Also, when is the best time to srart messaging people? I think my last one peaked too early and people arranged other things to do, but I don't want to leave it last minute!

"It is a problem that men arrange to turn up then don't come, so I would neef them to be reliable. My last one was organised by a guy who got 10s of responses. 4 turned up and we managed to get one other later in the evening. We'd spoken/emailed every one invited but one by one they dropped out. How can this be stopped?

Also, when is the best time to srart messaging people? I think my last one peaked too early and people arranged other things to do, but I don't want to leave it last minute!"

We have tried dozens of times to do exactly what you are attempting. We have NEVER had better that a 10% turn out from this, or any other site. Decide how many guys you want, then invite 10 times the number. Most of the men you speak to will be fakes and timewasters. Confirming by phone means nothing as most of them will simply try to play with themselves while you talk about what you want!

"We have tried dozens of times to do exactly what you are attempting. We have NEVER had better that a 10% turn out from this, or any other site. Decide how many guys you want, then invite 10 times the number. Most of the men you speak to will be fakes and timewasters. Confirming by phone means nothing as most of them will simply try to play with themselves while you talk about what you want!"

Ew!

So odd that this is such a problem. I wish people would be more honest on their profiles.

"I organized one for myself a few months ago. After trying it at a club and finding that didnt work for me.

Same as you I put a meet up on my profile. I talked to the guys for a cpl of weeks before had. Got to no them a bit. Made sure I had a mix of guys with gb experience and a couple that didnt.

I also made sure that 2 of the guys there were guys I know pretty well. Just for my own safety. And they played 'condom police', just to make sure no one tried it on. And that gave me one less worry.

Ehhh cant think of anything else."

have done gangbangs before not really a big fan but with the right people its good fun . I would have loved to be in that one though . The only problem with me is I love a big bottom and seeing you I would be a,bit greedy lol

marden

i would strongly advise a friend or chaperone. Preferably non playing.

Male or female doesn't matter. Just them being there and keeping an eye on things, also will help you to relax and enjoy yourself. Maybe even bribe one of the guys to hang back and keep an eye with the promise of personal attention later. Everyone there will assume he is your b/friend and listen to him.

By *outhlondondudeMan  over a year ago

london

A lot of well thought out posts on here and none are wrong. If the worry is about 'no-shows' then you may wish to seek out male gb groups in your county or region. This can help in three ways-you have a ready pool of men, two, these guys may know each other thru previous playing and, three, they may not be too nervous to turn up

"A lot of well thought out posts on here and none are wrong. If the worry is about 'no-shows' then you may wish to seek out male gb groups in your county or region. This can help in three ways-you have a ready pool of men, two, these guys may know each other thru previous playing and, three, they may not be too nervous to turn up "

This may be the smartest advice so far. Takes out a lot of the uncertainty and definitely reduces the planning task.

"A lot of well thought out posts on here and none are wrong. If the worry is about 'no-shows' then you may wish to seek out male gb groups in your county or region. This can help in three ways-you have a ready pool of men, two, these guys may know each other thru previous playing and, three, they may not be too nervous to turn up "

There are no GB groups in York which are of the age I would be interested in. And the guy I usually use in Leeds has let me down badly recently. So thats why I want to organise my own - men I actually want to shag, when I want to shag them.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Ok now admittedly gb are def not for us.... so no experience. Have had a few mmmf with guys we know though which were heavenly. However, my main point is a single women arranging for a group of guys from the internet to come shag her in a secluded hotel room.... no danger there then? Just shake my head wondering why any single women thinks its worth the risk? At the very least you need a trusted friend or to arrange something at a club where you would be safe surely? This worries me.

Mistress x

"I am beginning to think the only way to get exactly what I am after GB wise is to organise it myself, but the good thing about someone else doing it is that any shit that invariably happens is sorted by them.

I have booked a hotel room in September and would love to get a group of guys together for a GB all for me. The hotel has parking, is near a main road, the rooms are large, and there's a pub attached! I plan to put up a meet request at some point and obviously update my status a lot! I have already started browsing and hotlisted some likely people, but will wait to message them nearer the date.

Is there anything else I can do for maximum success. I will obviously tell the guys what I am after so they don't walk into a room full of nuddy men without warning, but should I try to meet them face to face beforehand?

If there are any women out there who have organised their own GB or party would love to hear any advice."

We organised our own to hold at a Club on a Sunday. It went very very well, 10 turned up - out of 20

We met most in the chatroom and chatted a few times before inviting, only one who came turned out to be a total tw%t.

We did have some cracking excuses for those that did not come...

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"A lot of well thought out posts on here and none are wrong. If the worry is about 'no-shows' then you may wish to seek out male gb groups in your county or region. This can help in three ways-you have a ready pool of men, two, these guys may know each other thru previous playing and, three, they may not be too nervous to turn up

There are no GB groups in York which are of the age I would be interested in. And the guy I usually use in Leeds has let me down badly recently. So thats why I want to organise my own - men I actually want to shag, when I want to shag them."

Did you get my voicemail yesterday about a way of taking deposits. If you have a pay as you go phone get people who say they want to come to buy credit for it, £5 / £10, whatever you think reasonable. I'm thinking of introducing this and suppling drinks and nibbles instead of insisting on blokes bringing their own. The amount of time wasters last weekend was ridiculous.

"A lot of well thought out posts on here and none are wrong. If the worry is about 'no-shows' then you may wish to seek out male gb groups in your county or region. This can help in three ways-you have a ready pool of men, two, these guys may know each other thru previous playing and, three, they may not be too nervous to turn up

There are no GB groups in York which are of the age I would be interested in. And the guy I usually use in Leeds has let me down badly recently. So thats why I want to organise my own - men I actually want to shag, when I want to shag them.

Did you get my voicemail yesterday about a way of taking deposits. If you have a pay as you go phone get people who say they want to come to buy credit for it, £5 / £10, whatever you think reasonable. I'm thinking of introducing this and suppling drinks and nibbles instead of insisting on blokes bringing their own. The amount of time wasters last weekend was ridiculous. "

Gangbang - Deposits...

I'm liking the idea of a non playing chaparone to act as condom police. Made me laugh but still a good idea. Never thought about the no shows but I suppose it's a possibility. But what about the pay as you go phone? Is this a tickets only event now? Do you want a video guy, it could be pay per view then, lol, x

I'm not keen on phone top ups myself. Can't see that £5 would make the guy feel they have to be there. I think I'll be better just chatting to them for a while first, and blocking and reporting if they don't turn up.

Looks like I may have a chaperone now so all those concerned with my safety can all breathe a sigh of relief!

one idea might be to select by visiting profiles where guys have played with couples or in gangbangs before (look at the verifications) and message them. You know then that they are turner-uppers.

Glad to hear it honey. Your safety is paramount. Good luck with the organising

use search criteria to find couples and singles whose preference includes gangbangs and then check down their veris to find participants.

Hee hee!! I'm a turner upper, lol

I know one thing - its going to be fun browsing.

Would love to meet you.

Steve

xxx

I know you now have a chaperone in place... but having never been involved in a GB before I would offer my services as a non-playing helping hand. This would serve as a safety net for you and will give me an idea as to whether or not a GB would be for me.

"Would love to meet you.

Steve

xxx"

Please note the forum rules before posting:

Don't badmouth other members or "name and shame": If you have a problem with another member, block them and leave feedback using "Report Profile" link on their profile

Don't post phone numbers

Do not use the forum to try and contact people who have BLOCKED you

Don't promote commercial services or websites: Anyone spamming the forums will be removed from the site

marden

uh oh, somebody's been a naughty boy.

am glad you have a chaperone though. have fun.

» Add a new message to this topic