FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > A tip for single guys at clubs

A tip for single guys at clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you approach a couple its a good idea to at least say hi to the fems hubby/partner etc.

You might just stand a better chance of a bit of fun if you do

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When you approach a couple its a good idea to at least say hi to the fems hubby/partner etc.

You might just stand a better chance of a bit of fun if you do "

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/63412

covered this yesterday......

much the same happens on a couples profile too!!

probably around 95% of messages we received are directed to the female

as i (the male) is the one who is online most i love responding to the messages that ask "how are you today then sexy".........strangely they normally come back saying they werent talking to me

I could not agree more, I have played as a cpl and also a single male, I find being polite and chatty works far better than jumping in and chancing your arm. Playing in clubs, for a single guy, is not a given and it runis it when blokes thinks they are allowed to do what they like.

I am told i'm too bloody polite half the time, but i'd rahter have a watch then wade in and ruin everyones night.

Don't touch without asking, that's my own little rule.

Touch before asking = no chance.

"When you approach a couple its a good idea to at least say hi to the fems hubby/partner etc.

Great idea and quite right.

But speaking of focussing on the female half can you explain why you have 34 pictures of the fem and none of the male half of the couple?

By *anderer2018Man  over a year ago

Bangkok

"much the same happens on a couples profile too!!

as i (the male) is the one who is online most i love responding to the messages that ask "how are you today then sexy".........strangely they normally come back saying they werent talking to me "

I agree however most couples profile only have pictures of the female which is why they are mainly the ones that get addressed!

I alwasy do...i like meeting people...and i dont just hone in on the fanny lol

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

But speaking of focussing on the female half can you explain why you have 34 pictures of the fem and none of the male half of the couple? "

actually... the dude has a very valid point.... well played...

Sometimes in couple the female is the one who is most sought after and usually plays the most for example if the guy likes to just watch his wife get fucked and not join in. So i can understand why there would be lots of pics of the girl, but a few of the guy wouldnt go a miss if you want him to get some attention aswell.

As i like shall we say, a bit of both, i feel im just as friendly to the guys than the girls of the couple. Saying this ive never been to a club before. Prefer to get to know people before i went to a club as a single guy not knowing anyone.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

But speaking of focussing on the female half can

you explain why you have 34 pictures of the fem and none of the male half of the couple?

actually... the dude has a very valid point....

well played... "

Yep you would have a valid point if I was talking about recieving messages here on fab but I was talking about guys at clubs

as i (the male) is the one who is online most i love responding to the messages that ask "how are you today then sexy".........strangely they normally come back saying they werent talking to me "

You're like the Troll under the Bridge mate

You should take rent on exclusive appearances by the feline!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I agree, but how many actually make the effort to speak to anyone? It makes us laugh that the majority of guys don't bother and end up trailing after people! Z

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

[Removed by poster at 18/07/11 19:26:37]

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Hi Hubby

I had to come back to this one.

To be fair you make an absolutely valid point and whenever I have been to a club with a female friend it's amazing how the guys just talk straight to the lady and ignore the bloke.

Definitely two in a relationship and you are right.

I usually get the Hi from the bloke asking if i want to meet his wife.

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

It's been a few years since I went to a club but I always said hello to them as a pair. When I mail couples it's normally regarding hosting a GB for them, I'll always address it to both of them. On various boards I've seen single guys complain of being ignored, it's usually fairly easy to see why they are single, I think the most applicable description would be 'socially inept'. Good manners should be a natural instinct for any human being wanting some form of interaction with others, sadly a lot of people don't have a clue about good manners.

as i (the male) is the one who is online most i love responding to the messages that ask "how are you today then sexy".........strangely they normally come back saying they werent talking to me

You should take rent on exclusive appearances by the feline! "

"....

But speaking of focussing on the female half can you explain why you have 34 pictures of the fem and none of the male half of the couple? "

LOL

"

Pimp your ride!

Ladies can do it too!

Pimp your ride!

Ladies can do it too! "

erm...yeah....ok

Interesting thread. In a club, surely ( don't call me shirley) imposible to only talk to the lady. Having said that, seen plenty of single blokes not talk to anyone!!!

On Fab, tend to message the woman, as influenced by most pics. You are right though: most couple accounts are monitored by the bloke.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

from a single womans point of view, can i just say TALK TO ME! don't trail round after me never even making eye contact let alone saying hello!. its even more frustrating when i log on here and get lots of messages telling how nice i looked from "the guy in the towel, with glasses on who sat upstairs"...

and if i'm already talking to someone join in with the conversation instead of scuttling away.

the worst that will happen is that you gain friends but still don't get to play that night. thats got to be better than spending the night hoping someone will play with you but no-one even talking...

maybe the male half doesn't like having his pic taken??

just a thought

i know thats the case with us

we have a couple of male half in private but thats as good as it gets as mr B hates having his pic done and i have tried and tried to get him to have more done but no joy

because of this most think it is myself on here all the time whereas the reality is he is on more often than i am so aiming the pm's at me just means a lot get ignored unless they are lucky enough to catch me on line

which is a shame if they just aknowledge us as a couple in their first contact they would stand more of a chance

sorry was off topic

in answer to OP it is a very good idea to say hi to both and treat both equally not just chat with the lady as lets face it if ya lucky its his wife ya gonna be shagging so only polite to be nice to the guy

If I speak to a couple I'll always say "Hi guys" as its never obvious which I'm speaking to first. It would be stupid to refer to a bloke as if he was a woman, and the other way round, even more so!

Though I think the poster above who mentioned of profiles where there's no pics of the male half, I can understand people just conversing as if it were a single woman's profile. People build up a mental picture of who they're talking to in their head and if there's no sign of the bloke he doesn't feature in that picture for some.

By *scottMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

ditto on our couples account.

Hence I browse in this one.

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Obviously I am a rare one, I say hi to both parties, and if a name or nick in their profile do attempt to use it.

But then because all I say is Hi I am not surprised to get very few replies

Thanks people. Fairly new to this and want to get on without accidentally upsetting folk.

I went to my first social recently & found it difficult to get on with people. Partly because I was about the only single male there and partly because I didn't know anyone and didn't want to want to go barging in and get labeled with the typical single male.

I'm starting to see why single men get the bad rep, especially as there are so many on here.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

My guess(s):

1) She's the one of interest,... or...

2) He doesn't matter.

At least guys talk to you if your a couple, try going as a single female, no bugger talks to me they just stand watching me to make a move them jump up and follow lol

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"At least guys talk to you if your a couple, try going as a single female, no bugger talks to me they just stand watching me to make a move them jump up and follow lol"

Wot???

I'm not leavin em a bldy tip, if they do it with me it'd better be for pleasure. tch tch what next

» Add a new message to this topic