FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > BMFC Pool Party 2011

BMFC Pool Party 2011

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To Helen & her Crew - Black Mans Fan Club

As experienced swingers may I say huge thank you, I was sceptical prior to the event, but after 2 hours all I can say is wow!

To anyone that doesnt we drove 3 hours to get there for 10pm, we spent 3 fantastic hours there, where Lor was immensely pleasured in the attic and in the grounds (you know who you are! and thank you for a pleasurable end to the event!) then we drove 3 hours back home!

I recommend to anyone that the atmosphere is quite overwhelming, & every one we met was very polite.

Well Thank You again Helen hope to be back next month where we hope to see it through to the end!

And circumstances permitting to see you all in Blackpool

Kind Regards

Steve & Lorraine

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Seen these guys on another site but not on here. What do you have to do to get an invite to these parties?

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Email them or visit the web site? They are listed on the Fab Clubs page.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Seen these guys on another site but not on here. What do you have to do to get an invite to these parties?"

As already mentioned, you'll find the links in the clubs section. You can join the forum from their website. Looks like they have a party in Blackpool late October - bit easier for you, perhaps.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am still on my amazing high from attending this party on Saturday. I felt like I'd walked through the pearly gates to heaven. The hostess Helen was fantastic, a lovely lady, the music brill, but the best part - the guys. Beautiful sexy black men with bodies to die for, surrounded by them, all flirting and chatting to me, believe me if my body wasn't old then I'd have gone for it big time.

There were quite a few black american guys, if you're reading this thread thank you for making a middle aged lady very happy.

If being surrounded by beautiful, delicious, hard bodied, large appendaged, fun, friendly, well dressed black men is not your thing - don't go. If it is, its truly mouth watering

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Email them or visit the web site? They are listed on the Fab Clubs page."

Thank you for the info! They sound just what I like. Fingers crossed I get to go!

By *essalan1Couple  over a year ago

Central London

We can recommend Helen's parties if you love the black men..like we do!

» Add a new message to this topic