FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > People taking some of their own advice!!

People taking some of their own advice!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dont you just hate when people put on their profile " if I message you and your not interested, be polite and message back no thank you at least". They claim to do otherwise would be rude.

Then when you message such people, they do exactly the opposite. You send them a message, they read the message and never reply.

While im all for people just ignoring you as they are not interested(its their prerogative), it grinds my gears when people expect to be treated in a certain way but are not prepared to treat other people to the same courtesy they expect.

What do yee all think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Its a case of do as i say not as i do

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

agree with this but thats how some people are dont let it bother you and some just dont have time to answer all messages they get.

Its like the couples who have

NO SINGLE MEN

splattered across their profile several times then massage me when my profile its quite clear that i dont meet couples

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I despise people with double standards. If you wish to be treated in a certain way, be prepared to extend that courtesy.

"The dont do as I do, do as I tell you!" culture seems to have become common practice these days.

The blocking feature on this site comes in handy for such people!!

"Dont you just hate when people put on their profile " if I message you and your not interested, be polite and message back no thank you at least". They claim to do otherwise would be rude.

Then when you message such people, they do exactly the opposite. You send them a message, they read the message and never reply.

While im all for people just ignoring you as they are not interested(its their prerogative), it grinds my gears when people expect to be treated in a certain way but are not prepared to treat other people to the same courtesy they expect.

What do yee all think?"

stuff like that puts us off immediately.

We answer all messages

Yeah right

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Dont you just hate when people put on their profile " if I message you and your not interested, be polite and message back no thank you at least". They claim to do otherwise would be rude.

What do yee all think?"

I think its f...king hilarious! Would make me laugh so hard that it is worth missing out on..... a rejection message....

Mistress x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

What do yee all think?"

i have never seen that ,but if someone had it on their profile it would be an instant bin them,unless brangalina have joined.

Not replying isnt rude, telling strangers what to do on your profile is!

Doesn't bother us at all tbh. It's a few words on a screen from people who we have a much better than average chance of never ever meeting.

Take it at face value and you'll find it a lot less stressful

» Add a new message to this topic