FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Too nice?

Too nice?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a single male, do you think its possible to be too nice? In my opening messages on here i'm polite, just introduce myself and im mostly non-sexual...do some women not like that! Would i have more sucess being a bit more to the point and graphic? Just a thought...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Stay nice, Just being a genuine normal guy on here counts for loads. if there not replying there not interested. Try updating your profile and sticking a few pics up might reel them in

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Refers the poster to her previous answers

Seriously...guys who dis being nice are twunts with issues,don't listen to them.

hexham

Really should look at the profile first...

You are looking for fems, cannot accommodate and your profile is brief, without pics, if you can't get meets address the above the last two.

I agree with jemima. I suspect it's your profile thats the issue not your messages.

Being nice is not an issue i dont think, its a case of mails being stand out from other ones that are sent by men. As a single guy we are in a large population and couples/women get bombarded with vast amounts of emails. Its a case of standing out and catching someones attention i think.

Stay nice!

i agree with other comments...update your profile it says you are new but have been on site over a year...also some pics would help

good luck x

On a personal note: there are literally hundreds of men on this site, some with very good profiles, letting you know what they're into so you have a starting point.

If I come across a profile that say "anything you want to know ask" because they can't be arsed to fill out their profile, I avoid.

If you can't "sell" you, and make you interesting...I'm not wasting time pulling teeth asking 20 questions, when others have saved me the bother.

Just a thought!

Do yourself a big favour and listen to what the ladies posting here are saying.

I agree with others in that it probably is your profile and lack of effort with that. Fab is an exercise in self promotion and especially with the ratio of single guys to females, you really do have to make an effort as you will be overlooked.

Many guys fall foul of the interpretation of swinging. They believe that opening a profile with the most basic of information will have women swarming because we are all nympomaniacs. That really is wishful thinking.

Interest people, make you stand out, what are your strengths, capitalise on those, do the best you can, get involved in the forms, all this will benefit

be nice but be direct, i'm not interested in guys beating around the bush, life is too short and we're all here for the same thing (at least we should be)

so be clear and honest and you can't go wrong really :D

xxx

Be yourself don't try too hard xx

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

i agree...be yourself ! people pick up very quickly when others put up a facade . so if youre genuinely a nice person trying to be "someone else" its not going to do you any favours as impossible to keep up an act . be true to yourself and take on board the great advice people have given on the thread

hexham

"I agree with others in that it probably is your profile and lack of effort with that. Fab is an exercise in self promotion and especially with the ratio of single guys to females, you really do have to make an effort as you will be overlooked.

Many guys fall foul of the interpretation of swinging. They believe that opening a profile with the most basic of information will have women swarming because we are all nympomaniacs. That really is wishful thinking.

Interest people, make you stand out, what are your strengths, capitalise on those, do the best you can, get involved in the forms, all this will benefit "

but i am a nymphomaniac!

you can never be to nice and charming if you was a nasty bit of work you would never get a meet ..... you get back in this life what you give out i find ........ maybe you just need to work on a better letters to send.

And it would help pics of yourself . If not a full face just somthing loads dont even mail back with out a pic .

always treat people the way you wish to be treated.

if they choose to treat with indifference, ignorance or rudeness, it is they who have the 'issues' not you

Just be yrself,without the airs and graces,and you will find you will get along fine,i dont have pics on here,but never struggle to get meets,as long as you are true about yrself,others will see that too,,,,good luck x

"Just be yrself,without the airs and graces,and you will find you will get along fine,i dont have pics on here,but never struggle to get meets,as long as you are true about yrself,others will see that too,,,,good luck x"
I can tell you i get 100s of letter a week and i can pick and i will not now mail a person back with out some sort of pic . When you first start out in this you do silly things like that i did..... and end up meeting sreck who think your hard up and will shag him even when in his mail he say fit and good looking and he has green theeth and 18 stone really and ten years older..... you live and learn.

" in his mail he say fit and good looking and he has green theeth and 18 stone really and ten years older..... you live and learn."

oi !

i NEVER said in any of my emails i was fit or good looking !

" in his mail he say fit and good looking and he has green theeth and 18 stone really and ten years older..... you live and learn.

oi !

i NEVER said in any of my emails i was fit or good looking ! "

well i am not meeting you with out a pic and i have to like to open my legs and mouth , lol

" in his mail he say fit and good looking and he has green theeth and 18 stone really and ten years older..... you live and learn.

oi !

i NEVER said in any of my emails i was fit or good looking ! well i am not meeting you with out a pic and i have to like to open my legs and mouth , lol "

that IS my pic

I am the Milk Tray man

but for you i'd run to a box of Thorntons

you stay nice as most prefer that but agree pictures would help

stay as you are honey if they dont like or dont reply sod em plenty more on here

oi !

i NEVER said in any of my emails i was fit or good looking ! well i am not meeting you with out a pic and i have to like to open my legs and mouth , lol

that IS my pic

I am the Milk Tray man

but for you i'd run to a box of Thorntons "

long as i can have one with nuts i am fine . xx now back to post you cant be to nice , we like men who make us smile us woman . lol

You can also verify by cam which i often do,if i feel i need to, so there are many ways to decide if you feel an attraction for each other.

"You can also verify by cam which i often do,if i feel i need to, so there are many ways to decide if you feel an attraction for each other."
I love my web cam chating on there is good fun ...... But i find alot dont like them and if thay do most looking to wank on cam .... and not happy just a chat .

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

yes and keep it up...

How you conduct your swinging is entirely up to you.

It is obvious that single women and couples do not have to make as much effort as they will have enough interest. Guys will often go on what is written as they just want a meet. Most women and couples will not meet a guy without a pic.

The choice is huge for females, I certainly won't waste time on guys who won't provide a pic. Most guys will offer a picture kept private.

Your profile is up to you but if you want to encourage more meets then be proactive, if not sit back and do nothing, up to you isn't it

I have many chats with guys on msn,before and after meets,and have some really good friends for doing that,of course there will always be some guys who use it purely for masterbatory purposes,but like ive already stated if you are true to yr profile and honest,which you seem to be take my word for it,you will have a ball on here.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

You cant be too nice, dont try and change for anyone, just be the person that you are. Believe me nice guys win hands down

I couldent agree with you more diamondsmiles,why change just because other people think you should...to suit them ......

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"You cant be too nice, dont try and change for anyone, just be the person that you are. Believe me nice guys win hands down"

Nods

» Add a new message to this topic