FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cut bi guys

Cut bi guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elen Hewie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gateshead

We r looking for cut bi guys (single or in a couple). any one know of any?.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"We r looking for cut bi guys (single or in a couple). any one know of any?. "
nope

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

other than the obvious answer of 'preference' is there any reason why you are looking for cut guys in particular ?

Mmm, cut. Hard to find. Got one myself but it won't reach.

Well i think theres loads on here .... singles who maybe bi if thay dear go the next step ...... I have lots of single men mail and loads say strat but have bi men and Tv/s on there friends list .

You can come and us mine if you want

well i know of one...me lol..

"I have lots of single men mail and loads say strat but have bi men and Tv/s on there friends list ."

But some people just add friends for the sake of it, getting their name on other profiles at the same time.

Are straight men not allowed to be friends with bi guys? I have gay friends who really are just friends.

There are also guys who just aren't curious enough to label themselves bi and just like tgirls for their feminine style and form. Yum, my kinda guy.

BJ and anal, dark room, can't tell gender. Bi or straight?

Two blokes DPing a woman, double vaginal entry and their dicks are rubbing together. Bi or straight?

"I have lots of single men mail and loads say strat but have bi men and Tv/s on there friends list .

But some people just add friends for the sake of it, getting their name on other profiles at the same time.

Are straight men not allowed to be friends with bi guys? I have gay friends who really are just friends.

There are also guys who just aren't curious enough to label themselves bi and just like tgirls for their feminine style and form. Yum, my kinda guy.

BJ and anal, dark room, can't tell gender. Bi or straight?

Two blokes DPing a woman, double vaginal entry and their dicks are rubbing together. Bi or straight?"

well i chat and know some who have strat8 on profile and say thay get turnd on thinking about it all and have made friends and seeing where it leads them ...... i am a bi woman and love it ..... and think its lovely for men too if its there thing .

"i chat and know some who have strat8 on profile and say thay get turnd on thinking about it all and have made friends and seeing where it leads them ...... i am a bi woman and love it ..... and think its lovely for men too if its there thing ."

From inside the jar the label is just blank.

"i chat and know some who have strat8 on profile and say thay get turnd on thinking about it all and have made friends and seeing where it leads them ...... i am a bi woman and love it ..... and think its lovely for men too if its there thing .

From inside the jar the label is just blank. "

ooo i am blank ? i dont get that ..

"i chat and know some who have strat8 on profile and say thay get turnd on thinking about it all and have made friends and seeing where it leads them ...... i am a bi woman and love it ..... and think its lovely for men too if its there thing .

From inside the jar the label is just blank. ooo i am blank ? i dont get that .. "

Doesn't mean you. I think it means the person inside doesn't label themselves.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

We have a man who says he is 75% gay on our friends list, but we are both straight....you don't become bi or gay just because you speak to someone.

To the OP...my OH is cut, but not bi....no help really sorry

By *edditchcpl69Couple  over a year ago

REDDITCH

"We r looking for cut bi guys (single or in a couple). any one know of any?. "

yep my hubbi is fully bi and cut, but sadly your miles away

"ooo i am blank ? i dont get that .. "

No, I meant the labels mean nothing to the person being labelled, really. It's convenient to the observer is all.

"ooo i am blank ? i dont get that ..

No, I meant the labels mean nothing to the person being labelled, really. It's convenient to the observer is all."

I see ..... your right ..today i was chating to a friend on his profile his friend all Tv /s i said you now into this he say no just looking to take there pics , lol I did find that funny .

"I see ..... your right ..today i was chating to a friend on his profile his friend all Tv /s i said you now into this he say no just looking to take there pics , lol I did find that funny ."

We do have some v. hot pics.

"I see ..... your right ..today i was chating to a friend on his profile his friend all Tv /s i said you now into this he say no just looking to take there pics , lol I did find that funny .

We do have some v. hot pics."

i know you do have hot pics and how would he keep his hands off you all just take pics that what made me smile xx

By *elen Hewie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gateshead

they look better

"they look better"

oh fkin ell - not only do they need to make sure they stay hard, are nicely presented, aren't too eager to shed their load, touch all the right places at just the right time and be happy to go out in public wearing nothing but a pac-a-mac, but also they now need to pass eric & julia morleys scrutiny b4 they get a look in !

» Add a new message to this topic