FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What do women look for?

What do women look for?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a single guy on the site im curious to know what women look for when choosing a guy for to swing with in either 1 on 1 or mmf fun etc.

Ladies what are your wants and dont wants when choosing a guy from the many on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *im halpertMan  over a year ago

redditch

someone who makes you laugh,is friendly,can hold an intelligent conversation,and who knows what to do in the sack!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"someone who makes you laugh,is friendly,can hold an intelligent conversation,and who knows what to do in the sack!!"

dont ask for much do u!

By *itianmandyWoman  over a year ago

london

"As a single guy on the site im curious to know what women look for when choosing a guy for to swing with in either 1 on 1 or mmf fun etc.

Ladies what are your wants and dont wants when choosing a guy from the many on here?"

Without wanting to over simplify the answer, women look for whatever interests them in this lifestyle as individuals.

I don't think there can be strategy that would suit all women that wouldn't suit men either..so I guess a stimulating profile, honesty, politeness and whatever any other individual qualities might be relevant..height, age, sexuality etc

Charming goodlooking and makes me smile and have pics in profile and willing to spend some time getting to know me or us . Easy going and who can fit in ..... so can come on weekends away on our boat and eat drink and have sex all night and just have fun xx

They just call me

I'm so "over worked" at the moment, that I'm thinking of starting a franchise.

You can sign up if you think you can cut it

To a certain degree morals,intelligence,nice manners,non bigotry,can write and spell well,and of course intelligence......

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

"someone who makes you laugh,is friendly,can hold an intelligent conversation,and who knows what to do in the sack!!"

Totally agree with every word

"someone who makes you laugh,is friendly,can hold an intelligent conversation,and who knows what to do in the sack!!

Totally agree with every word "

me too.

just be urself mate. if it isnt good enough move on

Effort. A wink is an insult. Write something, spell it correctly, make it long enough to prompt me to want a conversation and you're already there. And then the conversation won't be so important anymore.

"Effort. A wink is an insult. Write something, spell it correctly, make it long enough to prompt me to want a conversation and you're already there. And then the conversation won't be so important anymore."
my spelling is crap .... i have Dyslexia and spelling things never work for me so i do mix up spellings at times i find i still get 100s of letters here every week .

"Effort. A wink is an insult. Write something, spell it correctly, make it long enough to prompt me to want a conversation and you're already there. And then the conversation won't be so important anymore.my spelling is crap .... i have Dyslexia and spelling things never work for me so i do mix up spellings at times i find i still get 100s of letters here every week . "

Yes, but you're gorgeous

"Effort. A wink is an insult. Write something, spell it correctly, make it long enough to prompt me to want a conversation and you're already there. And then the conversation won't be so important anymore.my spelling is crap .... i have Dyslexia and spelling things never work for me so i do mix up spellings at times i find i still get 100s of letters here every week .

Yes, but you're gorgeous "

lol but my spelling is still crap and you know me for that too here , lol kisses you xx xx

You are replying to message:

Charming goodlooking and makes me smile and have pics in profile and willing to spend some time getting to know me or us . Easy going and who can fit in ..... so can come on weekends away on our boat and eat drink and have sex all night and just have fun xx

that will be me then xx

"As a single guy on the site im curious to know what women look for when choosing a guy for to swing with in either 1 on 1 or mmf fun etc.

Ladies what are your wants and dont wants when choosing a guy from the many on here?"

There is no "magic formula" my wants needs and desires change daily, if you are the one that suits me on any given day then I'd be in touch with you.

I'm a woman, I'm fickle and that's as formulaic as it gets!

"

You are replying to message:

that will be me then xx"

well the op did ask what we look for thats what i am looking for a man who can be part of us and happy to play alone with me too ..... and be nice to have a lovely friend who can come with us .. weekends.

Can I come Jo? I like driving boats.

Can I come Jo? I like driving boats. :D

please can we what a party xx

"my spelling is crap .... i have Dyslexia and spelling things never work for me so i do mix up spellings at times i find i still get 100s of letters here every week . "

But you make the effort. You write plenty here. You've got something to say so the spelling would be immaterial. And there's a difference between dyslexia and txt-spk, right? You'd never write to somebody, "UR hot lets chat" would you? I'd had dyslexics who've sparked my interest quite easily because they made an effort to converse and they made it obvious they'd read my profile. Sigh, sweeps me off my feet, that does.

"Can I come Jo? I like driving boats. "
yes your very welcome xx its lovely down on the water and be lovely to have a sexy driver i have a hat for you , lol

"Can I come Jo? I like driving boats. yes your very welcome xx its lovely down on the water and be lovely to have a sexy driver i have a hat for you , lol "

Party on the Fens?

Someone who will stimulate my mind as well as my genitals.

Someone interesting, someone who will grab my attention with something different to say. The hi how are you, where you live' type messages bore me rigid. I like easygoing flowing conversation. Mix in humour, handsome face and lovely eyes and smile and jobs a good un

"Can I come Jo? I like driving boats. yes your very welcome xx its lovely down on the water and be lovely to have a sexy driver i have a hat for you , lol

Party on the Fens? "

No its the Norfolk broads ,,, look them up no fens miles away , lol xx its not flat here like fens ...

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

a pulse is always a good start!!!!

"What do women want?" As though it's really mysterious. As though it's a big deal. All that women want is what anybody wants. You know, friendship and companionship and respect and a certain amount of leadership with submission and a kind of cooperation at all times and pre-emptive empathy and you know, general telepathy. It's no big deal, is it? [...] Traditionally, women have been attracted to uniforms. So it's not difficult to know what women want. Fascists - that's really what they're all after!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Someone kev and i like...remember for mmf some of us both choose!

"

so can come on weekends away on our boat and eat drink and have sex all night and just have fun xx

"

No Jo, sorry that sounds terrible, I dont think you'll get any takes for that

to be honest you can say what your gold standard would be - ie; George Clooney lookalike, Abs to die for, etc etc, but then you get a message from a guy who you wouldnt normally go for and they are so lovely and you just want to meet them and jump on them, I dont think you can really say

I have after 30 odd (some very odd !) years of wondering , absolutely no fucking idea !

MANNERS!!!

When I had a single account (before I met Tod) I used to get a LOT of messages from guys & the sheer bad manners from some of them....messaging me "When do you want to meet up?" in their first message to me, them messaging me back with "stop fucking me about, when are we going to hook up?" in their second after I told them sorry I wasn't interested is a HUGE turn off!

Being a gentleman will get you far...it did for Tod!

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Hm....why tell and have guys pretend to be what you want.......unless they are red hot of course.

Mistress ficklemuch x

Ladies what are your wants and dont wants when choosing a guy from the many on here?

There is no "magic formula" my wants needs and desires change daily, if you are the one that suits me on any given day then I'd be in touch with you.

I'm a woman, I'm fickle and that's as formulaic as it gets! "

The most accurate post here! lol

i like a guy that is clean, no bad breath, no manky teeth, no hairy nostrils or ears. Preferably in my eyes handsome. I want to like what i see... but not always. How they present themselves goes a long way. Funny, confident. Bright, but not showing off intellegence.

"Hm....why tell and have guys pretend to be what you want.......unless they are red hot of course.

Mistress ficklemuch x"

Just for a laugh. Can a single lady put "I love a man dressed like a monkey" and see how many king kong private pics they recieve? A little experiment!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"my spelling is crap .... i have Dyslexia and spelling things never work for me so i do mix up spellings at times i find i still get 100s of letters here every week .

But you make the effort. You write plenty here. You've got something to say so the spelling would be immaterial. And there's a difference between dyslexia and txt-spk, right? You'd never write to somebody, "UR hot lets chat" would you? I'd had dyslexics who've sparked my interest quite easily because they made an effort to converse and they made it obvious they'd read my profile. Sigh, sweeps me off my feet, that does."

Very well said, i am apparently dyspraxic and dyslexic.Doest stop me loving words, or finding wordsmiths incredibly sexy. it does means i cant tell the time...which some might find an advantage.

I usually look for me glasses so I can get a good shuffty at the pics.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

If people knew what women are looking for they would make millions. On a serious not ALL women are different and looking for different things. If you are looking for a generic message you can send to all women you are out of luck I am afraid.

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

One good place to start researching what THIS woman wants is to read her profile . . . !! Not rocket science, is it ?

Jane x

someone who i can relate to have a banter with and i find intriguing ohh and must be able to not be a push over

"someone who i can relate to have a banter with and i find intriguing ohh and must be able to not be a push over "

how about a rollover?

"someone who i can relate to have a banter with and i find intriguing ohh and must be able to not be a push over

how about a rollover? "

mmmhell yeah

"someone who makes you laugh,is friendly,can hold an intelligent conversation,and who knows what to do in the sack!!

Totally agree with every word

me too. "

Well - I always try my best - lol

Be yourself and remember to be polite and respectful.

To the women on this site, you're Marmite: some will love, some will hate and some will get cravings!

"Be yourself and remember to be polite and respectful.

To the women on this site, you're Marmite: some will love, some will hate and some will get cravings! "

Marmite gives me terrible wind, might explain some of the knock backs I get

"Be yourself and remember to be polite and respectful.

To the women on this site, you're Marmite: some will love, some will hate and some will get cravings!

Marmite gives me terrible wind, might explain some of the knock backs I get "

Brilliant!

» Add a new message to this topic