FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Finding your perfect mate

Finding your perfect mate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was just wondering how many people had started off by contacting and then meeting up with someone on FAB, laying out the ground rules for strictly NSA sex and then completely ignored them and gone and fallen head over heels in love and had the other person do the same? I know it isn't what swinging is supposed to be about, but even when you are not looking for love, (or maybe because you most certainly aren't looking for it) it has this habit of finding you, like it or not.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I know of a few!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yep we one of them but would change it for the world

As the other half of this love story, I can most certainly say that I was not looking for a relationship on here. I wasn't even looking for a man! This very cheeky Mr Ginger was one of many single men who contacted me, but his message was the only one that didn't get deleted. Something made me read it, and I have never been more delighted in my life. I am totally, ridiculously, madly in love with this man. He makes me happier than I have been since a teenager, he makes me laugh. He is clever, funny, charming and I am happier with him by my side than I have ever been before. Thank you my darling, for the past few weeks, and I want to be part of your life for a very very long time. xxxx

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Ahhhhhh Bless......

Forum Mod

Aaawwww made my heart feel all warm

Good luck to the both of you xxxx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

all the best to you both x

aww so sweet not just us it happend to ,wish you both all the best

Ah isn't it lovely, good luck to the two of you, what a cheery happy thread

Reading this has given me the warm fuzzies.

You go all you swinging lovebirds.

What better place to discover someone you share similar attitudes to life and sex? xx

The replies to my posting have really brought a smile of joy to both of us. Thank you for your best wishes. If it comes your way, even if you aren't looking for it, don't turn it away. In a month I have lost 10kg and look 10 years younger. I feel a lot younger than that and have the stupidest, grin imaginable of sheer joy on my face. What's not to like?

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

if two singles meet ,click and make each other happy ,it doesnt matter if they met at the pub or on a swing site . if they fall for each other then i say all the very best to them ! enjoy every moment of happiness as love no matter where found is very precious and should be embraced and nurtured .xxx

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

"if two singles meet ,click and make each other happy ,it doesnt matter if they met at the pub or on a swing site . if they fall for each other then i say all the very best to them ! enjoy every moment of happiness as love no matter where found is very precious and should be embraced and nurtured .xxx"

Totally, totally agree with u

This is truly a match made in heaven. I too, would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who have sent their good wishes, you are fantastic people. I wont delete my profile because I love seeing the status updates of my darling Irish...and he never fails to make me smile with them.

My darling lover, I can't wait until I am safely back in your arms, sharing sharing sharing. J'taime. xxxx

Been there, had it, f**ked it up!

Hope you do a lot better than me! Best of luck to you both.

That's how we started out.

Tod was supposed to just be another notch on the bedpost, I did NOT want a relationship.....so much for that.

One date I fell completely head over heels!

It was a bit of a mind fuck & I did fight against it for ages, but 3 years later we're still nuts about each other. Even talking marriage!

You never know what tomorrow brings, & love has a strange way of sneaking up on you when you least expect it.

Who cares how you find love, just as long as you do!

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"Reading this has given me the warm fuzzies.

You go all you swinging lovebirds.

What better place to discover someone you share similar attitudes to life and sex? xx"

and a good way to try before you buy lol

good luck to you all

Its got to be easier than explaining to potential bf's about swinging hehe.

Its not something I would look for, however these things tend to bite you when youre not expecting it :D

"yep we one of them but would change it for the world "

"This is truly a match made in heaven. I too, would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who have sent their good wishes, you are fantastic people. I wont delete my profile because I love seeing the status updates of my darling Irish...and he never fails to make me smile with them.

My darling lover, I can't wait until I am safely back in your arms, sharing sharing sharing. J'taime. xxxx"

get a room !!!!!

yep...we're another couple who met through FAB...totally wasnt looking for it,but it has a habit of getting you when you least expect it.Good luck to all you FAB pairs xx

"This is truly a match made in heaven. I too, would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who have sent their good wishes, you are fantastic people. I wont delete my profile because I love seeing the status updates of my darling Irish...and he never fails to make me smile with them.

My darling lover, I can't wait until I am safely back in your arms, sharing sharing sharing. J'taime. xxxx

get a room !!!!! "

Oh we do get a room...regularly.

Are you continuing to swing together as a couple or are you still going to be swinging separately - do either of you have regular playmates that you will see as a couple now.

Or are you going to keep it all exclusive for the time being. You both sound like you have eyes only for each other

I can safely say these forums have put me off other people for life.

"Are you continuing to swing together as a couple or are you still going to be swinging separately - do either of you have regular playmates that you will see as a couple now.

Or are you going to keep it all exclusive for the time being. You both sound like you have eyes only for each other "

We only really do have eyes for each other and cannot get enough of being together! We are both married to other people, so our time is precious and we are grabbing and cherishing every spare second we can. Our sense of humour would also drive most people up the wall when we are together, so we might not be everyone's cup of tea... I just couldn't envisage being with or wanting to make love with anyone else. Very poor attitude from a swinging perspective I would imagine, but that's just the way it is. I have somewhow found my perfect woman and have no further needs, only more of her.

Livingston

mind you, my other half is Soapy so it's a match made in loonyville!!!!

"As the other half of this love story, I can most certainly say that I was not looking for a relationship on here. I wasn't even looking for a man! This very cheeky Mr Ginger was one of many single men who contacted me, but his message was the only one that didn't get deleted. Something made me read it, and I have never been more delighted in my life. I am totally, ridiculously, madly in love with this man. He makes me happier than I have been since a

teenager, he makes me laugh. He is clever, funny, charming and I am happier with him by my side than I have ever been before. Thank you my darling, for the past few weeks, and I want to be part of your life for a very very long time. xxxx"

O dear ,I think this will end in tears

Livingston

"O dear ,I think this will end in tears "

WHY???

"Are you continuing to swing together as a couple or are you still going to be swinging separately - do either of you have regular playmates that you will see as a couple now.

Or are you going to keep it all exclusive for the time being. You both sound like you have eyes only for each other

We only really do have eyes for each other and

cannot get enough of being together! We are both married to other people, so our time is precious and we are grabbing and cherishing every spare second we can. Our sense of humour would also drive most people up the wall when we are together, so we might not be everyone's cup of tea... I just couldn't envisage being with or wanting to make love with anyone else. Very poor attitude from a swinging perspective I would imagine, but that's just the

way it is. I have somewhow found my perfect woman and have no further needs, only more of her. "

Both married????? You might find that some of the replies you were getting on here will be a bit less sympathetic now

"O dear ,I think this will end in tears

WHY???"

Call me cynical, but they are both married, so someone will get hurt somewhere down the line.

where's me popcorn?

"As the other half of this love story, I can most certainly say that I was not looking for a relationship on here. I wasn't even looking for a man! This very cheeky Mr Ginger was one of many single men who contacted me, but his message was the only one that didn't get deleted. Something made me read it, and I have never been more delighted in my life. I am totally, ridiculously, madly in love with this man. He makes me happier than I have been since a

teenager, he makes me laugh. He is clever, funny, charming and I am happier with him by my side than I have ever been before. Thank you my darling, for the past few weeks, and I want to be part of your life for a very very long time. xxxx

O dear ,I think this will end in tears "

Whatever makes you think it will end in tears?

I can assure you that both he and I know exactly what the rules are, this is no longer a game, and neither of us intend to hurt anyone. But hey, you are entitled to your opinion and thank you for sharing it with us.

WHY???

Call me cynical, but they are both married, so someone will get hurt somewhere down the line."

hey cynical...has anyone ever compared you to Mr Scrooge? Bah humbug.

Life is too short and we only get one crack at it, so take what you are offered, make the most of it...enjoy. If someone does get hurt, pain heals.

Livingston

WHY???

Call me cynical, but they are both married, so someone will get hurt somewhere down the line."

ever heard of being married in name and on paper only and awaiting a divorce????

teenager, he makes me laugh. He is clever, funny, charming and I am happier with him by my side than I have ever been before. Thank you my darling, for the past few weeks, and I want to be part of your life for a very very long time. xxxx

I can assure you that both he and I know exactly what the rules are, this is no longer a game, and neither of us intend to hurt anyone. But hey, you are entitled to your opinion and thank you for sharing it with us."

Your both married!!! I am sure you both think your madly in love but I find it rather distastefull that you are claiming un dying love for each other whilst your still married. Maybe a little more discretion would show more respect to your partners

Only for you Irish. xxxx

[Removed by poster at 22/07/11 14:35:03]

WHY???

Call me cynical, but they are both married, so someone will get hurt somewhere down the line.

ever heard of being married in name and on paper only and awaiting a divorce????"

Yes but read there posts, 'they don't have much time togethere because they are married', so it sounds to me like they still live with their partners

Livingston

WHY???

ever heard of being married in name and on paper only and awaiting a divorce????

Yes but read there posts, 'they don't have much time togethere because they are married', so it sounds to me like they still live with their partners"

I don't have much time with my OH, due to distance, family, children, work etc.... there ARE other extenuating circumstances to take into consideration

I can assure you that both he and I know exactly what the rules are, this is no longer a game, and neither of us intend to hurt anyone. But hey, you are entitled to your opinion and thank you for sharing it with us.

Your both married!!! I am sure you both think your madly in love but I find it rather distastefull that you are claiming un dying love for each other whilst your still married. Maybe a little more discretion would show more respect to your partners"

Yawn....distasteful, what a laugh.

WHY???

Yes but read there posts, 'they don't have much time togethere because they are married', so it sounds to me like they still live with their partners

I don't have much time with my OH, due to distance, family, children, work etc.... there ARE other extenuating circumstances to take into consideration"

I totally agree, and maybe I should have got the full picture before making a comment, however reading there posts I am getting a better picture , and it will still end in tears

The fact of the matter is, once you post on an open forum you're not always going to get the response you like

When i first read the OP I thought "aaah, how lovely" - I'm an old romantic, and even on a site like this is warmed the cockles of my old heart that two people found love.

My opinion did change however when I realised the OP and his new love were still married to other people - I'll say no more than that, but people will have opinions: getting "testy" wont alter that fact.

Livingston

WHY???

I don't have much time with my OH, due to distance, family, children, work etc.... there ARE other extenuating circumstances to take into consideration

I totally agree, and maybe I should have got the full picture before making a comment, however reading there posts I am getting a better picture , and it will still end in tears "

Ok, I respect your _iew and will leave it at that. x

I agree, loved reading this post til I read both married. Obviously I dont know if this means married on paper awaiting divorce, or both living with spouse. Just thinking someone is going to get hurt. Im no longer thinking how lovely

"I agree, loved reading this post til I read both married. Obviously I dont know if this means married on paper awaiting divorce, or both living with spouse. Just thinking someone is going to get hurt. Im no longer thinking how lovely"

+1

I didn't know that this couple were married to others, but I'm not going to pass a judgement on that. Not everyone has a happy loving marriage, not everyone can up and leave as finances and children are often ties. Some prople have walked away from a marriage with nothing and assume cos they have its easy for everyone. Not every couple swinging here has a happy marriage.

If these two are happy then good for them. They know the potential risks and upset that may happen. You can't help if you fall in love.

I'm not saying it sounds ideal but is anything in life. I hope there's a happy ending and I'm not gonna get into the 'other partners' debate

you know what. I am absolutely loving everyones comments.

I never hid the fact that I am married, and was contacted by singles and couples, who were all happy to offer to have sex. Once we post we have found something special, folks seem to think they can take the moral high ground.

There is no problem with your comments, and everyone is entitled to them, but it appears to me that it is ok for a married to swing, but not to fall in love with someone else.

Thank you for this. Every story has a background. And ours does. However, because some of the 'posters' here obviously have very delicate sensibilities and are extremely moralistic (after all, this is a bible reading site) I wont go into finer details. In light of those who think our relationship is in bad taste, I will refrain from adding any more comments, and just watch what comes back from those who feel they are without sin (go on, cast those stones)

well each to their own I suppose but personally swinging without your partners knowledge or consent is cheating and we personally do not meet anyone who is married or attached as I wouldn't like it done to me.

"Thank you for this. Every story has a background. And ours does. However, because some of the 'posters' here obviously have very delicate sensibilities and are extremely moralistic (after all, this is a bible reading site) I wont go into finer details. In light of those who think our relationship is in bad taste, I will refrain from adding any more comments, and just watch what comes back from those who feel they are without sin (go on, cast those stones)"

Your business is your business, the only thing I found distasteful was the way you 'advertised' for want of a better word , your undying love for each other on here whilst still married. Quite frankly I could not give two hoots about your lives and in retrospect wish I had never read the thread in the first place.

P. S it will still end in tears

"Thank you for this. Every story has a background. And ours does. However, because some of the 'posters' here obviously have very delicate sensibilities and are extremely moralistic (after all, this is a bible reading site) I wont go into finer details. In light of those who think our relationship is in bad taste, I will refrain from adding any more comments, and just watch what comes back from those who feel they are without sin (go on, cast those stones)"

It is ok to be married & swing. It is ok to fall in love. But I believe in one relationship at a time. If you find, or are looking for, a new one, you end the old one.

In this sense, I am 'without sin'.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Thank you for this. Every story has a background. And ours does. However, because some of the 'posters' here obviously have very delicate sensibilities and are extremely moralistic (after all, this is a bible reading site) I wont go into finer details. In light of those who think our relationship is in bad taste, I will refrain from adding any more comments, and just watch what comes back from those who feel they are without sin (go on, cast those stones)

Your business is your business, the only thing I found distasteful was the way you 'advertised' for want of a better word , your undying love for each other on here whilst still married. Quite frankly I could not give two hoots about your lives and in retrospect wish I had never read the thread in the first place.

P. S it will still end in tears "

+1

"Thank you for this. Every story has a background. And ours does. However, because some of the 'posters' here obviously have very delicate sensibilities and are extremely moralistic (after all, this is a bible reading site) I wont go into finer details. In light of those who think our relationship is in bad taste, I will refrain from adding any more comments, and just watch what comes back from those who feel they are without sin (go on, cast those stones)

P. S it will still end in tears

+1"

+2

» Add a new message to this topic