FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Banned

Banned

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How easy or difficult is it to get banned on here. Unfortunately I have had a couple of abusive emails both of which I reported, one was banned the other wasn't. Are there certain criteria? Or is it based simply upon the content of the email?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No idea :confused:

Only admin can answer a question like this... Best contacting them

By *rs WhiteCouple  over a year ago

South

I got banned!..i broke the rules, it's easy, but only for a few hours!

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We reported a spam email that we got then 3 days later got a message off admin saying if we sent anymore spam we would be banned!!! Go figure!

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

I had lots fo abuse in the chat room ages ago, hence why i dont go in no more, reported it to admin, sod all happened. Apart from when i got banned in chat for sticking up for myself, go figure.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

Must be tricky if there is no evidence as it could be someone trying to be mean.

"I had lots fo abuse in the chat room ages ago, hence why i dont go in no more, reported it to admin, sod all happened. Apart from when i got banned in chat for sticking up for myself, go figure. "

Is about right, same experience here also!!

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Whistles "Dixie".

I got banned in the chat rooms for BEING directed in a non directing room. guess i was causing too many problems for all the horny guys on there desperately asking me to get my kit off!

some users really should be band

for chat room abuse;

1 was even doing threats an impersonate

a mod/admin and yet is still allowed 2 use the service

the user was reported

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think the OP was asking about what happens to reports once they are put in and not about chat or forum bans.

If however you think a ban you have recieved in the forums or the chat rooms was unjustified, then use the CONTACT button on the bottom of the page to send your feedback when you are banned.

If Admin think the ban was a wrong ban, they will lift it.