FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Any Fit guys with Hot Fantasies

Any Fit guys with Hot Fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *annypair OP   Couple  over a year ago

durham

Im a greedy girl and have had my share of hot guys .. just curious if any guys can come up with horny ideas other than the usual in out etc ..not that i dont enjoy it i love it .. but looking for something i havent done ... any other greedy girls fel the same or is it just me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

gis a fell an I'll tell ya.

feel even

some thing new .... come to south sheilds lol xxxxxxx

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

My fantasy at the moment is quite simple to come home from a long day at work have a nice glass of wine and slip into bed next to a beautiful lady. Who let's me sleep for 8 hours without being interrupted then wakes me up with a nice cup of tea and a blow job before another hard day at work.. Is that too much to ask lol ???

relationships generally work better if they are reciprocal.

"My fantasy at the moment is quite simple to come home from a long day at work have a nice glass of wine and slip into bed next to a beautiful lady. Who let's me sleep for 8 hours without being interrupted then wakes me up with a nice cup of tea and a blow job before another hard day at work.. Is that too much to ask lol ???"

Oh bless ya.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Im a greedy girl and have had my share of hot guys .. just curious if any guys can come up with horny ideas other than the usual in out etc ..not that i dont enjoy it i love it .. but looking for something i havent done ... any other greedy girls fel the same or is it just me "

I have good imagination lol but I am out of your age range sadly.

"relationships generally work better if they are reciprocal."

+1

How about your partner takes you to a hotel and you're sitting in the bar having a drink but what he hasn't told you is that he's arranged for five single guys to be in the bar and he's given them his mobile number. Each guy has to look you over without you realising and then each guy has to text him to say whether he wants to fuck you or not. You wonder why his phone is going off so much but he won't tell you. He then takes you up to your room and texts the five guys to follow in five minutes and he gives them your room number. Once you get back to your room he strips you nsked and ties you spreadeagled to the bed and blindfolds you. You hear the door being knocked upon and then hear him open the door. You know you're not alone but you don't know who it is. Each guy then takes his turn to use you. You know now there are more than a couple of guys in the room but not how many, and they take turns on you for the next couple of hours.

~

If you decide to go ahead you must tell me which hotel lol

Fook me thats a good idea!!!!! Do me a favour and suggest it to Mr lol. Ms

i wanna fuck in the rain

» Add a new message to this topic