FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Does anyone get tested for STD's

Does anyone get tested for STD's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *innamon! OP   Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Just curious and wondering if anyone bothers to get tested regularly for STD's.. what is your opinion on this do you think because you use condoms you are immune ? do you feel if you have sex with other partners you should check yourself out..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i have a full check up every 3 months, always use condoms but they dont protect against everything, would rather know i was clear and not risking the health of anyone else i was meeting

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Full screen every six months, and everyone on the scene should do the same.

Sorry, but pretty pointless thread: akin to the "do you bareback" types. By the very nature of the site the assumption would be we are all tested regularly.

Do you honestly think anyone that hopes to continue meeting is going to post they shag strangers for fun but don't get tested?!!

Really?!!

By *nnebellWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

Never assume anything

no matter

Fantastic..good to hear.

gonorrhea and syphilis also pass to mouth how do u protect yourself in oral sex..if at all, was reading some verifications and some single women meet with men every couple days for just oral sex do you feel you would be safe to use nothing orally in this case...

no matter

"Sorry, but pretty pointless thread: akin to the "do you bareback" types. By the very nature of the site the assumption would be we are all tested regularly.

Do you honestly think anyone that hopes to continue meeting is going to post they shag strangers for fun but don't get tested?!!

sorry you feel its a wasted thread I was just interested as a new person here just finding my feet. ( yes i know it says a year but I have only come to forums this week.)

Really?!!"

I am tested every two months.. although for the big ones, my blood is tested every month ( due to having blood tests every month anyway)

I have oral sex a lot.. I also hate to waste it.. and often swallow.. Must have a 10 plus guys a month this way..

However, never ever caught anything.. I do have the mouth swaps too..

I refuse guys if they want me to do oral with a condom.. as its the most pointless experience ever for me.

I always assume that my play partners are bb the entire nation.. and protect myself accordingly.. and I test so I can pick up anything sooner rather than later.

however as yet never had anything come back other than all clear.. but its a risk we all take..

Katie. x

"Fantastic..good to hear.

gonorrhea and syphilis also pass to mouth how do u protect yourself in oral sex..if at all, was reading some verifications and some single women meet with men every couple days for just oral sex do you feel you would be safe to use nothing orally in this case..."

Yup.. 5 guys in the last week orally ( I think) .. would never dream of having protected oral.. I know the risks and they are considerably less.. but Master and I know the risks so we are checked regular.. as it is just the safest option all around.

As then should anything show up, we can quit playing while its sorted.

katie x

Every month at Chams, they run a FREE clinic inside the club and because of it's location there's no awkward questions lol

we go to local Gum at Hospitel thay are a lovely lot who run it and tell us .. some of them are swingers too ..... very easy going and make us feel very welcome.

"we go to local Gum at Hospitel thay are a lovely lot who run it and tell us .. some of them are swingers too ..... very easy going and make us feel very welcome."

At least you have some that are friendly and easy going enough to understand your lifestyle.

"we go to local Gum at Hospitel thay are a lovely lot who run it and tell us .. some of them are swingers too ..... very easy going and make us feel very welcome.

At least you have some that are friendly and easy going enough to understand your lifestyle."

yes thay make us feel very very welcome , And its just lovely to see them all again when we go back.

Jus call me mr squeeky clean got my check up results today feels good bt saying that i pratice safe sex most of the time unless its the missus or a really old friend cnt be bringing anything nasty bk to the gf not to mention putting urself out of action for awhile lol

Yep went Monday xx

"Sorry, but pretty pointless thread: akin to the "do you bareback" types. By the very nature of the site the assumption would be we are all tested regularly.

Really?!!"

Sassy sorry but I disagree as anyone who looks at my profile knows that I prefer (please note prefer) bareback

I do get tested regularly and in the nearly thirty years I have been on the scene I have fortunately never contracted anything

I do bealive that most that post on these threads are honest in what they post xx

"we go to local Gum at Hospitel thay are a lovely lot who run it and tell us .. some of them are swingers too ..... very easy going and make us feel very welcome.

At least you have some that are friendly and easy going enough to understand your lifestyle. yes thay make us feel very very welcome , And its just lovely to see them all again when we go back. "

You should ask if they want to play sometime lol

I know some who have been playing years and never go . Thay still think if thay feel ok ........ all is well . I say how easy it is to get the tests but still not having it .... and yes puts us off playing after saying that .Some think everytime your with new person or swing friend your putting your -self at risk and need cheeking after each ....... is only way to play safe even with condoms .... oral you can get alot from and even kissing you can . So some will never get tests as its there way . Myself i like to know and cant every time but can 3 or 4 times a year.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Really?!!

sorry you feel its a wasted thread I was just interested as a new person here just finding my feet. ( yes i know it says a year but I have only come to forums this week.)

"

Good thread Cinnamon, it never does anyone any harm to repeat such vital messages. Don't let it out you off posting.

Enjoy the forums.

Really?!

Good thread Cinnamon, it never does anyone any harm to repeat such vital messages. Don't let it out you off posting.

Enjoy the forums. "

Agreed xx

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

What i find amusing , is when the Government quote figures, for example :

500,000 people carry the HIV virus, and 232,000 aren't aware of it.

FFS why not just tell the 232,000 people?

Really?!

Enjoy the forums.

Agreed xx "

Me 3 and welcome to forums x

no matter

Thanks for the welcome.. My reason for asking is my son is an HIV councillor and health advisor in a GUM clinic and he says the older crowd just coming out of long marriages/ relationships are becoming active again but not using any protection they believe no more kids so no need.Im not saying this is in the swinging crowd .I think people seem more careful here from what i read than the casual sex crew who never test. Many people are testing HIV + hetros now not just gays.. Just find it a worrying prospect.

If your that worried don't swing

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"we go to local Gum at Hospitel thay are a lovely lot who run it and tell us .. some of them are swingers too ..... very easy going and make us feel very welcome."

Ours are lovely too, as a friend said when i was nervous about about telling them i was a swinger, they see kids with std's,and far worse than a grown woman who is swinger.

i keep trying to convince the nurses to come clubbing!

Oh and every 3 months here.

best get checked regularly, especially if you are joining in oral methinks.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Thanks for the welcome.. My reason for asking is my son is an HIV councillor and health advisor in a GUM clinic and he says the older crowd just coming out of long marriages/ relationships are becoming active again but not using any protection they believe no more kids so no need.Im not saying this is in the swinging crowd .I think people seem more careful here from what i read than the casual sex crew who never test. Many people are testing HIV + hetros now not just gays.. Just find it a worrying prospect."

Hi hun,research from the states puts swingers in one of the most std conscious groups.Yes there are some who BB but we are not your usual section of society.

» Add a new message to this topic