FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Looking for Nude Masseur Birmingham

Looking for Nude Masseur Birmingham

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We shall be staying in the Walsall area (visiting Chameleons) during the 3rd week in August and as it is my partners birthday would like to find a masseur who would give her a nude massage. Assistance in finding one would be very much appreciated. We would both like to be present during the massage and preferably all nude. We would also like to take a few pics, if possible.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry I don't know of any, but I would like to ask you a question.

I've recently just qualified in Swedish & aromatherapy massage & while looking for jobs, room rentals etc online the term naked/nude massage has popped up almost every time.

Is it simply a massage without towels etc or are "extras" that aren't mentioned in the ads, included &/or expected?

Just wondering if it's me having a dirty mind & looking deeper into it than I should.....or is it, family friendly shall we say, so something that I could look into doing myself?

By *edhotminxWoman  over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

You can set up doing massage yourself and work as a mobile masseur visiting clients at home or have clients come visit your home. You can get portable massage tables from ebay for a really good price. There will always be those that ask if you do 'extras', it's up to you whether you want to do so or not.

As for 'naked/nude' massage, usually the client wears underpants, so it could pertain to them being totally naked underneath. Your course should have taught you how to get a client to turn over whilst protecting their (and your) modesty. I do, however, know of one establishment where the masseurs are naked whilst performing the massage.

Speaking to friends who are masseurs, they usually place adverts in the paper, have a separate business phone and get used to dealing with the odd heavy breather asking for extras and specials. If you decide to go down the route of offering a massage with extras, one thing to remember is to always wait until the client asks the specific question, you must never offer it as a service.

Oh yeah I know all of that. I've been trained to salon standard. I can't go mobile as I don't drive & my home isn't appropriate..it was just what a naked massage involved that I was curious about.

I have no interest at all in offering "extras" but massaging naked wouldn't bother me in the slightest & I was wondering if that's all naked massages were so could be like a gimmick if I end up renting a room.

By *edhotminxWoman  over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

I know that with the establishment that offers naked masseurs, they have a male attendant in the room as well, to make sure that the client doesn't get frisky or try anything on.

I would, however, think that it is the client that is naked and a full body massage of all areas is what is expected.

By *adypleaserMan  over a year ago

worcester

Have a look on adultwork, there was a woman in Selly Oak who used to advertise nude massage on there, never been myself though so cant say if its for really, but she does have a web site as i recall

Thanks folks...will look into it....you never know!

» Add a new message to this topic