FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > the horn

the horn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hitecumloads OP   Man  over a year ago

cannock

Im starting a job painting this sexy single women's house I would love to have some fun with why im working I would love to play with here breasts and I would be more than happy for here to play with my thick roller poll but if she takes it the wrong way she might not want. Me working there again what could I do help any one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Keep your professional life separate from your social life. if you like each other you could keep in touch for when you have finished the job!

Mistress x

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

with what decorators charge by the hour id be damn well making sore the job was finnished before having any fun with the guy ! lol !

being serious ... if you actually like her then when jobs done ask her out ! if its more you want fanasty of getting fucked while working then im sure plenty of ladys on here want decorating done and some fun at same time .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Im starting a job painting this sexy single women's house I would love to have some fun with why im working I would love to play with here breasts and I would be more than happy for here to play with my thick roller poll but if she takes it the wrong way she might not want. Me working there again what could I do help any one "

Flirt with her and see if you get any yes signs.

cannock

I like being single to much if I ask her out after iv finished the job then tell her I like swinging and she runs a mile I would love to fuck and have some fun why im working if there are any local people out there that like this great pm me please

medway flat in desparate need of redecorating, recreation breaks not a problem.

cannock

Is there a law how long you can have a break for 10min here and there is no good to me lol x

"Is there a law how long you can have a break for 10min here and there is no good to me lol x"

me neither lol x

» Add a new message to this topic