FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Priority for supporters messages

Priority for supporters messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *woplayinternational OP   Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside/WYorks

Hi everyone. Who gives priority to site supporter messages when reading/replying?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I do have a look to see if they're a supporter but I'd not treat anyone differently because they did or didn't support the site.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Priority......why?

I like that you can see a snippet of all members messages to guess the tone of the rest of it, because some of the first few words create their own priority...

for example a mail from a guy 300 miles away saying hi SMC I can just imagine my mouth going d.... well thats very low priority and immediate delete without opening... as for the ticks and medals and testimonials - theyre of little interest to me.

I have been, but not currently a site supporter, in fact I had two profiles and at some stage been a supporter on both profiles at the same time, I have one profile now and rarely use the site and when I do it tends to be forum usage anyway.

To answer your question, no I never gave priority to site supporters as I don't see it any of my business where any potential playmates spend their possibly hard earned cash, and could be missing out on some great people/meets prioritising this way.

"I like that you can see a snippet of all members messages to guess the tone of the rest of it, because some of the first few words create their own priority...

for example a mail from a guy 300 miles away saying hi SMC I can just imagine my mouth going d.... well thats very low priority and immediate delete without opening... as for the ticks and medals and testimonials - theyre of little interest to me. "

*Nods in agreement*

Hi, when I go into my inbox, names I am already in contact with or friends I know, get priority.

I am a site supporter so if a message just says hi, I can delete it without reading.

When I get a message from someone 'new' (to me) No I dont check to see if they support the site, however I will look at the profile, actually I look at all the profiles and base my response on that. I had a couple email me yesterday, short 1 line, however I looked at the profile, decided we didnt have enough in common and theirs didnt line up with what I was looking for (as stated in my profile) so I sent a polite thanks but no thanks, and when they came back with 'why you on here then', I actually bothered to reply. Saying well I actually looked at your profile, I have choice, as you do etc.

When a single male comes back with why or what ever I wont reply again.

Age and location also give me an instant yes - no decision too.

» Add a new message to this topic