FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How adventurous are you

How adventurous are you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What kind of swinger are you

Do you prefer meets with couples you've been chatting to for a while, in the comfort of your own home

Or do you prefer more outrageous scenarios.

We are adventurous. My OH loves arranging exciting scenarios. Tonight he took me to secluded woods, blindfold and tied me naked to a tree and suddenly another guy popped out from behind a tree and I had a great time with the two guys.

We are exhibitionists and we love the unusual too, we love fantasy.

Do you enjoy the more adventurous types of swinging or do you prefer meeting couples/ singles in comfortable, civilised surroundings in privacy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

12 guys at a club would be my idea of a great night. I can't accommodate so can't really do what others would consider a 'safe' night.

By *ondafirestormMan  over a year ago

heckington

I will try and do anything,the more risky the better lol

Yes that does sound pretty adventurous.

If you could accommodate, would you prefer a private one on one meet or is your excitement fuelled by slightly more extreme

By *ondafirestormMan  over a year ago

heckington

who me ?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Yes that does sound pretty adventurous.

If you could accommodate, would you prefer a private one on one meet or is your excitement fuelled by slightly more extreme "

Good lord, if I could accommodate I would have so many blokes round my pussy would explode!

I love meeting men, any men, but I think if I had the choice I would take a MM(MMMM)F over a single one on one.

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

done the outdoor sex with the ex just said one night lets go for a walk summer nights always the best corn field as well

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"What kind of swinger are you

Do you prefer meets with couples you've been chatting to for a while, in the comfort of your own home

We are adventurous. My OH loves arranging exciting scenarios. Tonight he took me to secluded woods, blindfold and tied me naked to a tree and suddenly another guy popped out from behind a tree and I had a great time with the two guys.

Do you enjoy the more adventurous types of swinging or do you prefer meeting couples/ singles in comfortable, civilised surroundings in privacy "

Wow sounds fab... a great night

We tend to take our swinging as it comes, with 2 small kids,shift work we cant really plan...but chatting and dinner is rarely part of what we do.

i think you have described an either/or scenario when in fact it is a sliding scale.

And remember just because sex in the woods is adventurous to you does not mean meeting after getting to know someone is not adventurous to someone else.

Kev used to go to sex cinemas and bring back men ,with me waiting naked, not adventurous imo, just something we could at that time in our life.

Its not just about sex in the woods or outdoor sex, that was the first time I had indulged in that.

I mean any kind of adventurous sex and experience. I've had sex in a factory over a fork lift truck, I've been blindfold on the bed with another female whilst a group of single played with us, all vetted by our partners, I've been on swinging weekends in hotels, I've chatted up guys in hotel bars whilst my OH sat at the bar watching and we've all gone and played, I've had sex in a high floor suite in the Hyatt hotel overlooking Broad Street in the window, I've had sex in a beautiful chateau style hotel.

Its not really about what I've done, that was just an example to show what kind of thing I enjoy. Its not about sex having to be risky, I don't just get off on the fear of being caught.

The point being made was that I like something different rather than the meet with couple, swap and have one on one sex with the guy/woman, chat and go home. I've had those experiences and its been great, but I wouldn't like to think that's all we ever did. I wouldn't say my experiences have been overly outrageous, but I want to experience the whole variety of what the swinging scene has to offer.

So what my question was, was do you like to experience something different, maybe like Wyrdwoman does with her encounters with many men, I guess that's the pull for her, she could get one on one sex with a guy anytime couldn't she, but her thrill is being surrounded and having sex with many. Or do you prefer meeting the same people and building up a nice swinging relationship with them, or do you just like to meet for one on one sex like you would in the vanilla world, cooking meals and having drinks as you would a date, or as a couple do you meet other couples and guy goes with the female and vice versa, then you have a cup of tea and go home.

All are equally great, all of us are fairly adventurous aren't we because we are having nsa sex with others that we don't intend to form any other bond with. But do you like the relative safety of your own home to do that in, or like me do you run through the swinging scene wanting to experience every different scenario on offer.

I agree with Jemina and yes everyones idea of adventurous is very different. Before swinging I was very much a lights out bedroom only sex kind of girl, so it all feels really naughty and incredible to me. I never had lots of sexual experience in my younger days, I was married with a baby at 21.

So whilst my experiences are pretty tame really, I've never experienced anything like this before, so I want to do lots of different things.

Maybe its down to the length of time people are in the scene. We are fairly new at 18 months, I'm still at the kid in a candy store stage.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We always like a little twist when we arrange a meet hehe

yes i love all that kinky fun xx I even tie my sub whos 23 to the tree and let them at him , lol he thinks he is bi ........... i know he is , lol xx I love sex thats diffrent at times ..... AND unknown turns me on BIG time . I have done some very erotic things in my time xx

By *hitecumloadsMan  over a year ago

cannock

Well good on you for making up for lost time well my idea would for me to be working away painting your house and you come home to find me naked or me start by being clothed and you teasing me by show me a bit of flesh there are loads of ways to have fun but this is one I would like to happen to me good job we are not all the same I say x

"What kind of swinger are you

Do you enjoy the more adventurous types of swinging or do you prefer meeting couples/ singles in comfortable, civilised surroundings in privacy "

I think we fall into the adventurous catergory.. We love outdoor fun.. Your woods adventure sounds just like something we would do..

I like to meet someone socially first.. but thast about as civil as we get.

I did meet 7 guys for a gang bang and had only met one before lol

we like to make our fantasies reality..and are doing a damned good job of doing it..

high on our list is an outdoor bukkake session..

Cali x

I must be anal - I read your sexy encounter and then the bloke popping up - all that went through my head was - hmmmm strangers smeg....

which leads me to my next question (probably questions knowing me) Did you use that spot deliberately to be discovered - and did you inspect the guys mouth and cock first!

i like the idea of a pretty random meet on a rain sodden day somwhere outdoors and kinda secluded but with the odd passer-by. finding a spot u could possibly be found and getting up to some naughtyness...

yeh that does it for me

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

With kids and Bish only home weekends usually its kinds hard to plan things. Like to get to know couples although we do play on first meets, would love a reg local couple as think the play gets better the more you know a person. Dont do many MMF and they are usually at a club, would like more adventure, but with me being very very fussy its kinda hard. Trying to get single guys to turn up at a club is bad enough lol. My other half couldnt vet them as i need to know what they are like for myself. Maybe we can sort a adventure out if we ever find a nice single guy i like, or a couple with a place as great as your decride to do something like that in. xx

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

ohhh forgot to say all sinarios welcome, lol, message us with a great one and who knows lol x

By *anderer2018Man  over a year ago

Bangkok

I like to be adventurous but I've never really had any adventurous partners before. I'm hoping when I move I might find someone with a more open mind so to speak! I've never really done any kind of role-play and I'd love to experience more outdoor fun! Xx

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"I must be anal - I read your sexy encounter and then the bloke popping up - all that went through my head was - hmmmm strangers smeg....

which leads me to my next question (probably questions knowing me) Did you use that spot deliberately to be discovered - and did you inspect the guys mouth and cock first!"

ohh my yes .. scares me the idea .. can u imagine picking up a limp willy between finger and thumb and examining ... hehe or saying open wide i wanna see if you have gingivitis .. omg that would spoil his moment.

"I like to be adventurous but I've never really had any adventurous partners before. I'm hoping when I move I might find someone with a more open mind so to speak! I've never really done any kind of role-play and I'd love to experience more outdoor fun! Xx"

Role play is so thrilling I think I love if you set the scene early in the day and build up to the actual encounter.

By *anderer2018Man  over a year ago

Bangkok

"I like to be adventurous but I've never really had any adventurous partners before. I'm hoping when I move I might find someone with a more open mind so to speak! I've never really done any kind of role-play and I'd love to experience more outdoor fun! Xx

Role play is so thrilling I think I love if you set the scene early in the day and build up to the actual encounter."

I love the thought of it. I have been discussing a potential role play with someone from another site involving forests and rescues and needing to strip naked to huddle together for body heat! I work in the outdoor adventure industry so I'm quite at home in deep forest! Xx

"I must be anal - I read your sexy encounter and then the bloke popping up - all that went through my head was - hmmmm strangers smeg....

which leads me to my next question (probably questions knowing me) Did you use that spot deliberately to be discovered - and did you inspect the guys mouth and cock first!"

He wasn't a complete stranger as such, just to me. He didn't just happen to find us in the woods, he is a single guy on our friends list. My OH met him for a chat on Monday night to check he was a nice guy and one that I'd like and he took him into the woods and shown him the place where we would be.

When me and Chris got there he saw us in the carpark and followed behind being careful that I wouldn't see him. I thought it was odd that my OH made me walk in front of him.

I like stranger meets but they are never total out of the blue strangers. My partners meets them beforehand and checks they are ok. He chats on msn with them and keeps in contact with them regarding arrangements. Of course I wouldn't just let a random voyeur have sex with me, what do you take me for

What makes me laugh is the thought that my partner and another guy went into the woods together after work, what that must have looked like to passing strangers makes me giggle

I knew I'd get the full SP my glamorous friend! You keep being adventurous and Ill carry on enjoying reading about your fun!

God I feel bad that people think I just picked up a random stranger in the woods.

All of my scenarios, the hotel bar thing where I like to pretend I'm chatting up guys for sex, all these guys have been vetted by my partner and met beforehand by him. I put the trust in him on what guy to choose, b ut they are guys on my friends list so I've already expressed a preference for them. And there's no way my OH would let an inappropriate guy come near me

» Add a new message to this topic