FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > safe sex /oral sex

safe sex /oral sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi curious ,if you meet with a woman and or couple, and safe sex is a must and you accept that, then whats the point of ,one her giving you oral and you giving it back, thats not protecting you, constructive replys please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's no such thing as 100% safe sex, as condoms do split sometimes.

Oral sex without protection is considered low risk though.

But, like everything, it's your choice. If you don't like it or agree with it, then don't do it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

bit hard to say no when the woman has giving you a great blow job,

I mostly insist on Safe sex for penetration.. but I would refuse to even meet someone that wanted me to do a BJ with a condom on..

Its a calculated risk.. much less than full sex without..

Cali

people generally worry to much about oral sex, I had a major bout of anxiety about a year ago, getting checked all the time, worrying, thinking I had a s.t.i. all beacause i got a blow Job off some bird who was just a horrible little rat. so i done a lot of reasearch on credible websies, and my university library, as well as advice from 2 gum clinics and one brook center. and all of the up 2 date reasearch, I.E 2009-2011 suggests that oral sex by many many experts is considerd safe sex, and that the dr's themselves would not, "wrap up" if they wer performing/recieving oral. the risk is what they call pheoretical, and is such a low risk, well over 1-5000, which is the equilvent of having oral sex, unpretected every day 4 10 years, with and INFECTED partner b4 u cought anything, so 4 all pratical purposes its safe sex. the reason they say its like 98% safe is beacause it could happen like ghonneria in the throat but its so rare that if it did the chances are you are ill allready e.g. weak immune system, and to prove how safe it is would cost millions with reasearch, and also they would lose money on products, so they dont bother. i got my information from very reliable sources that stand up.....a good website is medhelp.com search for dr hunter handsfield. dnt view the public forums, full of idiots. go on the dr's ones, he is a world renound dr in sexual health and his advice is phenominal.

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

if really concerned could get guy to wear a condom, or dental dam and am sure there something similar to use on fems

"There's no such thing as 100% safe sex, as condoms do split sometimes.

But, like everything, it's your choice. If you don't like it or agree with it, then don't do it. "

Couldn't agree more.

I had a scare a few years back (after I found out an ex had been cheating on me)& the nurse at the GUM clinic told me that even fingering each other has a risk of passing on an STD.

The only way to be 100% safe is to either masturbate or cam!

"There's no such thing as 100% safe sex, as condoms do split sometimes.

But, like everything, it's your choice. If you don't like it or agree with it, then don't do it. "

Sounds good to me.

If people are really worried about these things, they could just stop swinging.

But we don't want to do that, do we!

your gum clinic nurse was wrong then cuz fingering there is absolutely no risk what so ever......she shudnt being making people unessecerily worried....you could finger 100 strangers 4 3 weeks and it would be safe from s.t.d's....

"so i done a lot of reasearch on credible websies, and my university library, as well as advice from 2 gum clinics and one brook center. and all of the up 2 date reasearch, I.E 2009-2011 suggests that oral sex by many many experts is considerd safe sex, "

how many experts need to be giving you a blow job for it to be considered safe?

By *edhotminxWoman  over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

"your gum clinic nurse was wrong then cuz fingering there is absolutely no risk what so ever......she shudnt being making people unessecerily worried....you could finger 100 strangers 4 3 weeks and it would be safe from s.t.d's...."

No risk if all you do is fingering and nothing else, but I would think that if you have fingered one woman (who had an STI) and then went straight away to finger another one, then there is a small risk of said STI being transferred.

However if we all worried about everything, we wouldn't get out of bed everyday in case of something bad happening. It's a case of being sensible, knowing the risks and getting regularly tested every 3 months.

"The only way to be 100% safe is to either masturbate or cam! "

Hey, don't restrict yourself - do both - even at once! lol

"your gum clinic nurse was wrong then cuz fingering there is absolutely no risk what so ever......she shudnt being making people unessecerily worried....you could finger 100 strangers 4 3 weeks and it would be safe from s.t.d's....

No risk if all you do is fingering and nothing else, but I would think that if you have fingered one woman (who had an STI) and then went straight away to finger another one, then there is a small risk of said STI being transferred.

However if we all worried about everything, we wouldn't get out of bed everyday in case of something bad happening. It's a case of being sensible, knowing the risks and getting regularly tested every 3 months. "

there is NO risk from fingering beacause there would only be a small amount of the virus in the fluid and you would need much much more, millions of times more then what would be transferd. even if sum1 is infected and u have full sex with them you arnt guerenteed to get infected, so from fingering it just doesnt happen....100%

I've just got an std from oral sex, lodged in my throat so the threat is very real. clean everywhere else on routine screening. may have even got from kissing an infected person, who knows.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

all this scares me even more than I was before..

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

"your gum clinic nurse was wrong then cuz fingering there is absolutely no risk what so ever......she shudnt being making people unessecerily worried....you could finger 100 strangers 4 3 weeks and it would be safe from s.t.d's...."

You can contract the hpv virus from fingering someone who has it already, as it is transmitted by skin to skin contact, xxx

ive always thought same, i admit i never use condoms for oral, id rather skip the oral than have to suck a cock with a condom on it, but thats my choice and tho it carries small risks they are still risks i take

and if others are honest i think very few use protaction for oral

» Add a new message to this topic