FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > banning bareback et al

banning bareback et al

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi , just wondering if there is a way of blocking barebackers and their friends in one hit rather than going onto each profile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not as yet no

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"hi , just wondering if there is a way of blocking barebackers and their friends in one hit rather than going onto each profile"

I'm afraid that it is quite simple; you have to personally scan a person's profile and make a judgement decision from there - that's the technical part!

"hi , just wondering if there is a way of blocking barebackers and their friends in one hit rather than going onto each profile

I'm afraid that it is quite simple; you have to personally scan a person's profile and make a judgement decision from there - that's the technical part! "

Well said lol

There is actually a part in the OPs profile

I don't like either but I personally wouldn't want ta block him for it or even put up a thread asking if there was a way I could block people who do the bit I don't like

Just because I don't agree with it

But hay ho such is life lol

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

[Removed by poster at 27/07/11 13:40:12]

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

so you would block someone who is on a barebacker's friend list, even though they may not have played together?

We all have our personal preferences, one of mine being not to meet married men who are playing away without their wife's knowledge... shame there's no multi block for those too, eh!!!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Block everyone I say!!! Bloody bastards the lot of them!!!!!!!

By *outhlondondudeMan  over a year ago

london

Lol! Or get the Police to check no-one is doing bb on the sly!

Forum Mod

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

Why block freinds of ppl who play bareback? lie one poster said, they may have not played just be freinds shhesh

Most have freinds list hidden anyhows. Also ppl lie, so you never REALly know for sure if the ppl you play with have done bareback in the past anyhow. As long as you play safe if thats your way, then you should be safe. x

By *anderer2018Man  over a year ago

Bangkok

The problem you would have is that you would block a lot of people. I mean I have had bareback sex with long term partners in the past but I wouldn't do it with someone new. This doesn't mean I don't enjoy it or want to do it again in the future.

I don't really know where I'm going with this but I'm sure there is a pout in there somewhere!

Just for the record I have been tested recently and I am clean!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"The problem you would have is that you would block a lot of people. I mean I have had bareback sex with long term partners in the past but I wouldn't do it with someone new. This doesn't mean I don't enjoy it or want to do it again in the future.

I don't really know where I'm going with this but I'm sure there is a pout in there somewhere!

Just for the record I have been tested recently and I am clean! "

good to know

near bury st edmunds

being tested on monday, think its a good idea for all swingers playing bare back or safe to be tested regular x

We're all diseased! You're not safe! MWAAHAHAHA!!

Ok, seriously, if you play safe then it doesn't matter who you plays bareback because you're assuming that everyone does. Plus, I'm pretty sure that a lot of you "safe sex" swingers do oral without protection like that doesn't count well it does!

To be honest, I don't trust people with safe sex in their profile any more than people who don't. You're all swingers!

Bangkok

"The problem you would have is that you would block a lot of people. I mean I have had bareback sex with long term partners in the past but I wouldn't do it with someone new. This doesn't mean I don't enjoy it or want to do it again in the future.

Just for the record I have been tested recently and I am clean!

good to know "

Just thought I would let everyone know!

is it not the same as this..."i'll block u if u have ever spoke to a bi-man or a TV" nonsense....unlike some of the twatty swingers here, i actually like PPL regardless of their sexual practices

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Good grief, you'll be advocating std tests at swinger clubs next!

Because how else can you be 100% sure that everyone you play with has never played with someone who went bareback with someone ages ago?

Just for the record I have been tested recently and I am clean! "

Fair play mate!

It's all about trust and honesty. The reality is some people do both!

Bangkok

The sad reality is that if you decide to have sex with someone you will always run the risk of an STD. So rather than just blocking people who have done bare back you would need to block anyone who has sex vaginal, oral or otherwise!

I understand that people don't feel comfortable with someone who has had bareback sex before but just insist on a condom. Or be prepared for everyone to suddenly not put bareback on their proxies to get around the block!

I'm not having a go at anyone here just pointing out that it would be pointless!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I'm not having a go at anyone here just pointing out that it would be pointless!

"

I agree.

"We're all diseased! You're not safe! MWAAHAHAHA!!

Ok, seriously, if you play safe then it doesn't matter who you plays bareback because you're assuming that everyone does. Plus, I'm pretty sure that a lot of you "safe sex" swingers do oral without protection like that doesn't count well it does!

To be honest, I don't trust people with safe sex in their profile any more than people who don't. You're all swingers! "

My way at looking at things too. I always assume everyone is barebacking and protect myself as best I can.

The OP reminds me of a couple who didn't play with black people, didn't play with anyone who played with black people, and went through peoples friends lists and blocked everyone that had as much as said hi to a black person at a social!

I don't think they actually played with anyone just blocked!

"We're all diseased! You're not safe! MWAAHAHAHA!!

To be honest, I don't trust people with safe sex in their profile any more than people who don't. You're all swingers!

My way at looking at things too. I always assume everyone is barebacking and protect myself as best I can.

The OP reminds me of a couple who didn't play with black people, didn't play with anyone who played with black people, and went through peoples friends lists and blocked everyone that had as much as said hi to a black person at a social!

I don't think they actually played with anyone just blocked! "

wouldnt mind gettin to know them....sexually of course lol

I treat everyone as a previous barebacker and I want them to treat me the same way. I take responsibility for it and always ensure that a condom is used on every play meet I have. There is no point in trying to work out whose had bareback sex etc and I wouldn't go through other peoples friends list on any occasion.

I have a lot of TV/TS friends. This is because we tend to share the same interests in fake eyelashes, lingerie etc. I've never played with a TV, be nice to have the experience one day, but if anyone avoids me because of that then its up to them cos I'm not gonna change

"so you would block someone who is on a barebacker's friend list, even though they may not have played together?

We all have our personal preferences, one of mine being not to meet married men who are playing away without their wife's knowledge... shame there's no multi block for those too, eh!!!"

I want one of those too please

near bury st edmunds

"Good grief, you'll be advocating std tests at swinger clubs next!

Because how else can you be 100% sure that everyone you play with has never played with someone who went bareback with someone ages ago? "

EXACTLY x

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

"hi , just wondering if there is a way of blocking barebackers and their friends in one hit rather than going onto each profile"

Whats the point in wanting to block bareback people loads on here do it and dont admit that they do and dont put it on their profiles aslong as YOU play safe that should be your only concern.

If there was an option to block people who do bareback then people would remove from their profiles and you will never know the score then would you..plus dont forget most people lie about what they have done are doing, what they will and wont do anyway.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok so i got it a bit wrong , it just seemed loads are now saying bareback only , and wondered if in peoples opinion it would be better ,

now after reading the post i see the stupidity of it , sorrrrrrrrrry guys ,xx

"ok so i got it a bit wrong , it just seemed loads are now saying bareback only , and wondered if in peoples opinion it would be better ,

now after reading the post i see the stupidity of it , sorrrrrrrrrry guys ,xx"

Bareback only is their choice and they are cutting out some good meets lol

Even I find bareback only a little odd xx

"ok so i got it a bit wrong , it just seemed loads are now saying bareback only , and wondered if in peoples opinion it would be better ,

now after reading the post i see the stupidity of it , sorrrrrrrrrry guys ,xx

Bareback only is their choice and they are cutting out some good meets lol

Even I find bareback only a little odd xx "

Yep. for some people, bareback is a preference.

thats assuming every profile tells the truth

if you believe everyone on here whoo says they always use condoms them your a fool

theres no point just blocking everyone who admits to not using condoms cause all your doing it blocking those who are honest you'll still have the liars

» Add a new message to this topic