FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What is it with men showing cock pics!!!??

What is it with men showing cock pics!!!??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *landfordfabbers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

Why is it men seem hell bent on showing you there cock? Then almost demand a response!!?Especially on Kik!!? My Kik user name has - does not want cock pics! And still i block 2/3 guys a day!

When I ask can you not read I normally get yeah but.... I thought you might like it etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

they like to show it off, bless 'em

Do you ever also get random dick pics sent from guys you've never spoken to before asking..."hey babe what do you think of this!?"

Or asking you to "rate their cock!"

It's in the fab FAQs, that you have to show cock pics, isn't it?

Drives me in sane. They have a long way to go before I want to see their cock. A brain preferably and stimulating conversation. Guys get with the programme

Haha, I've never got that either, like you'd shove your cock in someones face when you say hello to them. I know this is an adult site but please, be respectful and get to know someone first!. I think some think its all women are after, they haven't quite fathomed out that the majority of us want more from a meet than a cock.

Blandford ish

"Do you ever also get random dick pics sent from guys you've never spoken to before asking..."hey babe what do you think of this!?"

Or asking you to "rate their cock!""

On Kik I often get "hey" with a cock pic when we have never spoken! Or three lines of small talk then cock pic

Lol puts his cock back in his pants and says hello ladies lol

I'm sure other women on here have had it when you say a polite no thanks, its then followed by a pic of his cock and a message saying but I've got a big cock. Oh well why didn't you say, I wasn't aware as a guy you had a cock and as its a big one, I will totally overlook the fact I don't find you attractive and you're not what I'm looking for, swoon swoon!!

Blandford ish

"I'm sure other women on here have had it when you say a polite no thanks, its then followed by a pic of his cock and a message saying but I've got a big cock. Oh well why didn't you say, I wasn't aware as a guy you had a cock and as its a big one, I will totally overlook the fact I don't find you attractive and you're not what I'm looking for, swoon swoon!! "

That's the thing I thing they think if she just sees it she might fall heels in love with you

By *ike_CampbellMan  over a year ago

Southampton

I've never sent a dick pic.

I don't want to frighten anyone off more than I do anyway!

I never send them unless its a requirement. plenty to see on my profile if it matters to them anyway.

Coming from a profile of all close up tit pics. Sounds a little hypocritical to me. Whats the difference?

Itslike cat bringing home a dead mouse. Theyre proud and want to show you so youll love them more.

This is why I don't use social media in relation to fab. Get enough weirdos on there as it is.

~Mia

"Coming from a profile of all close up tit pics. Sounds a little hypocritical to me. Whats the difference?"

would you walk into a pub whilst waving your willy in people faces?

its the same thing as sending a message with 28 cock pics attached (I have had this happen to me)

at least with pics on the profile you aren't a captive audience..

"Itslike cat bringing home a dead mouse. Theyre proud and want to show you so youll love them more."

..and there's a fair few that look like dead mice..

"Coming from a profile of all close up tit pics. Sounds a little hypocritical to me. Whats the difference?"

No one is forcing you to look at the profile? She is talking about people directly messaging her with cock pics.

Completely different.

~Mia

By *ve 66Woman  over a year ago

Blackwood

Reckon most men think that's where we will be majority of the time not actually looking at the face that matches

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I'd say with having your kik username on your profile many will read this is an invitation for it

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

London

So you know what you're getting into. I'm sure there is a joke in there somewhere.

If you need that explaining to you my lovely then I think this is the wrong site for you

"Itslike cat bringing home a dead mouse. Theyre proud and want to show you so youll love them more.

..and there's a fair few that look like dead mice.."

Wouldn't you rather see a "dead mouse" cock before you get talking to someone. You wouldn't want to get as far as the bedroom and have to suck it, would you.

"Coming from a profile of all close up tit pics. Sounds a little hypocritical to me. Whats the difference?

If you need that explaining to you my lovely then I think this is the wrong site for you

"

Personally, I don't like scrolling through tit after tit after tit, any more than I do cock after cock after cock. Why men send them could be many reasons. If it happens to me I thank them and explain that the cock alone isn't the reason I would meet a man. But, if I don't look at it and want to suck it, it's going to be a no from me.

"Itslike cat bringing home a dead mouse. Theyre proud and want to show you so youll love them more.

Wouldn't you rather see a "dead mouse" cock before you get talking to someone. You wouldn't want to get as far as the bedroom and have to suck it, would you. "

no, actually i wouldn't want to see one before ive talked to someone..once ive talked to someone enough to know i might be interested in meeting them ,then im probably not too bothered by then anyway

Basically as I see it I have a logical brain and a penis brain!! Sometimes the penis brain over rides the logical brain and I start to become a penis! Fortunate for me I can occasionally control this metamorphosis. But some guys have no control over it and stay like it!!

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"

When I ask can you not read I normally get yeah but.... I thought you might like it etc "

H has a profile on here for chatting to ladies & forum use, It has two lines on it and the heading

"Not meeting from this account" & still gets 2-3 messages a day, so no they either do not read or think some sort of flattery will get her to change her mind, when asked most say they didn't even look at the profile, but then she's had the same from couples and the odd single woman too.

S

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Maybe try taking your kik username off your profile and only giving it out to people who's dick you want to see?

Blandford ish

Actually I had subconsciously (I guess) put body shots into friends only and the cleavage shots into public, but if you find my profile and wish to look at my pictures that's up to you I'm not ramming it down your throat but Kik seems to be the worst I'll litteraly often don't even get a hi just a cock pic or guys says why don't do it want cock pic then send one anyway that's just rude

Blandford ish

"Maybe try taking your kik username off your profile and only giving it out to people who's dick you want to see? "

It's only recently been added happened long before! Might change my name to nun sophie and a pic of a nun

Hillside desolate

"Maybe try taking your kik username off your profile and only giving it out to people who's dick you want to see?

It's only recently been added happened long before! Might change my name to nun sophie and a pic of a nun "

Nah that's only going to attract even more perverts

"Maybe try taking your kik username off your profile and only giving it out to people who's dick you want to see?

It's only recently been added happened long before! Might change my name to nun sophie and a pic of a nun

Nah that's only going to attract even more perverts "

shhh was just ready to buy a vibrating crucifix and shove it up my arse while wanking

Hillside desolate

shhh was just ready to buy a vibrating crucifix and shove it up my arse while wanking"

Well, you've got the kik username, be sure to send a picture

PS I may or may not also be interested in the aforementioned pic

"Why is it men seem hell bent on showing you there cock? Then almost demand a response!!?Especially on Kik!!? My Kik user name has - does not want cock pics! And still i block 2/3 guys a day!

When I ask can you not read I normally get yeah but.... I thought you might like it etc "

Because we don't have boobs

shhh was just ready to buy a vibrating crucifix and shove it up my arse while wanking

Well, you've got the kik username, be sure to send a picture

PS I may or may not also be interested in the aforementioned pic"

I really dont want my arse in flames..unless via a really hot curry

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

"Why is it men seem hell bent on showing you there cock? Then almost demand a response!!?Especially on Kik!!? My Kik user name has - does not want cock pics! And still i block 2/3 guys a day!

They're like women who think a fat pair of tits pic will do the trick !

"Itslike cat bringing home a dead mouse. Theyre proud and want to show you so youll love them more."

That sums.it up for me

By *igerlily88Woman  over a year ago

southend on sea

This annoys me too!! Please just show me your face first! If i am not attracted to you I don't I care less about your cock! I respect a guy who shows the face and rest of their body first and chats well over a dick pic which gets boring. We all know what we are here for but I don't need it waved infront of me before we have spoken 2 words. Haha

What? You mean like women who show off their boobs? Oh that cool though, yeah.

By *wcwCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

they seem so so desperate. Not grown up yet n certainly dont understand women. Poor liccle things.

By *unguya2zMan  over a year ago

coventry..ish

"Coming from a profile of all close up tit pics. Sounds a little hypocritical to me. Whats the difference?

would you walk into a pub whilst waving your willy in people faces?

its the same thing as sending a message with 28 cock pics attached (I have had this happen to me)

at least with pics on the profile you aren't a captive audience.."

would you walk into a pub waving your cock around?I better not answer that

im shocked supprized flabbergasted,i honestly thought you women loved cock pics, are you sure you don't like , let me show you mine then you will change your mind

When I ask can you not read I normally get yeah but.... I thought you might like it etc

What? You mean like women who show off their boobs? Oh that cool though, yeah. "

ha ha, the difference is us guys enjoy looking at womens boobs and other bits, where as women prefer to see the guy who is wearing the cock

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

I assume you are speaking for yourself. I'm not particularly interested in guys that don't have a nicely photographed picture of an attractive hard cock. Keep them coming (cumming!) lads

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

Well look at it this way op it's like going to the butcher shop for meat! You'd like see the meat your buying rather than not!!

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"I'm sure other women on here have had it when you say a polite no thanks, its then followed by a pic of his cock and a message saying but I've got a big cock. Oh well why didn't you say, I wasn't aware as a guy you had a cock and as its a big one, I will totally overlook the fact I don't find you attractive and you're not what I'm looking for, swoon swoon!! "

That's exactly how it happens every time. It's amazing really

(especially if you've actually seen my cock)

Widnes

"I'm sure other women on here have had it when you say a polite no thanks, its then followed by a pic of his cock and a message saying but I've got a big cock. Oh well why didn't you say, I wasn't aware as a guy you had a cock and as its a big one, I will totally overlook the fact I don't find you attractive and you're not what I'm looking for, swoon swoon!!

That's the thing I thing they think if she just sees it she might fall heels in love with you "

No of course I don't think you're going to fall in love with mr just because we've got a fine cock. In fact I don't want you to fall in love with me.

What I want is, when you see what a fine, well hung, specimen it actually is, you'll fall on your knees, open your mouth and... (I'll leave the rest to your imagination)

Widnes

Wouldn't you rather see a "dead mouse" cock before you get talking to someone. You wouldn't want to get as far as the bedroom and have to suck it, would you. "

I like the way you think.

By *vetteBondTV/TS  over a year ago

English Riviera

Sometimes I feel like sending them back a pic of my own cock!

I'd sure win the game of cock trumps from what I've seen.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Plenty of bald turkeys on show

Widnes

"Sometimes I feel like sending them back a pic of my own cock!

"

Ahh shucks. Go on then.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Sometimes I feel like sending them back a pic of my own cock!

Ahh shucks. Go on then. "

A) hijacked and B) sent

By *eedsbig9inMan  over a year ago

leeds

It's a bloody sex site what do people expect

If you don't like it get yourself on e harmony or something similar LOL

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Seen more cocks on here than a prostitute on here lol

Widnes

"Seen more cocks on here than a prostitute on here lol "

You've got enough cocks on your own sexy pics not to need another one from me. LOL

Blandford ish

"It's a bloody sex site what do people expect

If you don't like it get yourself on e harmony or something similar LOL"

No it's a swinging site, it's a site for people to meet others who match there interests, also Kik is a chat service! It's not your given right to send your cock pics, based on this response if you see me in a swinging club your automatically allowed to grab or grope me with without permission because I'm in a club???

My point about this whole post was not that cock pictures are never wanted just let's have a chat see how we get on etc and then move onto cock matters.... not " hi suck my cock " and cock shot from no where

Why do a lot of women just have pics of there boobs? Surely it's the same thing!!

Not all of us do.

Blandford ish

"Why do a lot of women just have pics of there boobs? Surely it's the same thing!! "

Omg!! We have been over this I'm sure!! I'm not saying about profiles! What people have on there profile is up to them, if I go looking at guys profiles and see cock pictures so what! My rant was at the fact I'm sitting at work or sitting at the table for dinner my phone goes ping and out of nowhere is a guys cock on my screen!! I have never spoken to let alone got to the point where I want or interested in his cock, or the guys who offer and I say no thanks then they send it regardless

By *eedsbig9inMan  over a year ago

leeds

"It's a bloody sex site what do people expect

If you don't like it get yourself on e harmony or something similar LOL

No it's a swinging site, it's a site for people to meet others who match there interests, also Kik is a chat service! It's not your given right to send your cock pics, based on this response if you see me in a swinging club your automatically allowed to grab or grope me with without permission because I'm in a club???

My point about this whole post was not that cock pictures are never wanted just let's have a chat see how we get on etc and then move onto cock matters.... not " hi suck my cock " and cock shot from no where "

lol your attitude is shocking

Because they have been conditioned into thinking that this is a sex site where cock size is the only thing that's important, because of how many couples and females say "Big dicks only" and the bigger guys show theirs. Some are successful, so the smaller crowd assume it's because of the cock pics, and voila, markets flooded with wang.

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

Never catch me showing mine !

A lot of men think with their cock and not there brain

I would love to show mine but could not get a good enough lens for a photo.

But I never would have thought to put one one here.

I even have had a few sent to me.yuk

By *oppy87Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Yeah I have mine on my profile but I'm not forcing people to look at that. When I message someone I'll never send a cock pic(though they'd probably already seen it on my profile anyway).

Always face and body pics when messaging.

By *arker66Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"Why do a lot of women just have pics of there boobs? Surely it's the same thing!!

Omg!! We have been over this I'm sure!! I'm not saying about profiles! What people have on there profile is up to them, if I go looking at guys profiles and see cock pictures so what! My rant was at the fact I'm sitting at work or sitting at the table for dinner my phone goes ping and out of nowhere is a guys cock on my screen!! I have never spoken to let alone got to the point where I want or interested in his cock, or the guys who offer and I say no thanks then they send it regardless "

lol have you seen you're pic's got a cock stuck between you're tits and sat on a plastic cock with a vibrator I'm sat at my desk eating hob knobs totally offended

I'm straight, don't look at a dude's profile unless he's messaged me for some reason, and I've never seen so many cocks in my life as on here. I honestly figured all guys with their cocks in their profile pictures were gay!? Ones who message me always are

Blandford ish

"Why do a lot of women just have pics of there boobs? Surely it's the same thing!!

Omg!! We have been over this I'm sure!! I'm not saying about profiles! What people have on there profile is up to them, if I go looking at guys profiles and see cock pictures so what! My rant was at the fact I'm sitting at work or sitting at the table for dinner my phone goes ping and out of nowhere is a guys cock on my screen!! I have never spoken to let alone got to the point where I want or interested in his cock, or the guys who offer and I say no thanks then they send it regardless lol have you seen you're pic's got a cock stuck between you're tits and sat on a plastic cock with a vibrator I'm sat at my desk eating hob knobs totally offended "

You clicked my profile I didn't ask you to!! If your sat at your desk eating hob knobs browsing fab profiles your going to see flesh I'm not here complaining about profiles

Blandford ish

"Yeah I have mine on my profile but I'm not forcing people to look at that. When I message someone I'll never send a cock pic(though they'd probably already seen it on my profile anyway).

Always face and body pics when messaging. "

Which is in my eyes the best way if your message catches my eye and the face and body pic works for me I'll look at your profile and see no problem with it

Agree 100 percent OP. Most Men still don't get it.

I also get random cock photos sent from strangers and fb alike. In the past I've been sat with my family and i get a what'sapp message and its a cock pic. I am more selective about who I give my number out to now. But i get plenty of messages on here (3 this morning) with cock pics attached. Havent replied to any.

Once you have seen one cock you've seen them all and a photo of your cock won't persuade me to meet or chat with you. It's the person im interested in

Blandford ish

"Agree 100 percent OP. Most Men still don't get it.

I also get random cock photos sent from strangers and fb alike. In the past I've been sat with my family and i get a what'sapp message and its a cock pic. I am more selective about who I give my number out to now. But i get plenty of messages on here (3 this morning) with cock pics attached. Havent replied to any.

Once you have seen one cock you've seen them all and a photo of your cock won't persuade me to meet or chat with you. It's the person im interested in "

Horrah

leeds

Once you have seen one cock you've seen them all and a photo of your cock won't persuade me to meet or chat with you. It's the person im interested in

Horrah "

Only someone who hasn't seen many cocks could say if you've seen one then you've seen them all. Cocks are all very different some are very attractive and some I wouldn't touch with a barge pole.....and some are like barge poles that I'd love to touch but not do much else with!

Horrah

Only someone who hasn't seen many cocks could say if you've seen one then you've seen them all. Cocks are all very different some are very attractive and some I wouldn't touch with a barge pole.....and some are like barge poles that I'd love to touch but not do much else with!"

You kidding me? they are all the same. Ive seen thousands i reckon.. been on here over 4 years off and on and ive seen thousands.

I dont want to see them.. i am not that shallow to meet someone based on the look of their cock. You sound very shallow.

I am more interested in the person and the connection they make with me. The brain is the biggest sexual organ.. not a cock.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Our profile is clear: Send a cock pic and we won't meet with you.

There are always others to choose from.

Horrah "

You see no hypocrisy with your post and your profile pics then?

Reap what you sow, I think is appropriate.

Fuck me - the guys replies on here are embarrassing, .....you wonder why you get no action when you talk to women like a teenager who's just realised what "it's" for . Guys...women run this site, they're in control, wise up and show a little respect and who knows it may get you somewhere

Horrah

Only someone who hasn't seen many cocks could say if you've seen one then you've seen them all. Cocks are all very different some are very attractive and some I wouldn't touch with a barge pole.....and some are like barge poles that I'd love to touch but not do much else with!"

Horrah

Reap what you sow, I think is appropriate."

There is no hypocrisy

"Fuck me - the guys replies on here are embarrassing, .....you wonder why you get no action when you talk to women like a teenager who's just realised what "it's" for . Guys...women run this site, they're in control, wise up and show a little respect and who knows it may get you somewhere

"

Im not sure women rule the site but you are right .. most men act like teenagers.

Glad you see things diffently to most guys on this site

"Fuck me - the guys replies on here are embarrassing, .....you wonder why you get no action when you talk to women like a teenager who's just realised what "it's" for . Guys...women run this site, they're in control, wise up and show a little respect and who knows it may get you somewhere

"

No one else on this site is in the control of me.

So this is the willy waving thread huh.....

*helicopters junk*

Horrah

Reap what you sow, I think is appropriate.

There is no hypocrisy"

So there's no connection between having pictures of cocks on her profile and receiving pictures of them then? If you actually do think that then I'm sorry but I think you are very naive.

"Lol puts his cock back in his pants and says hello ladies lol"

lol

The ones that really p me off are the sky remote pictures - where the guy seems to think yeah I'll show you how big I am... on day I'll post a pic of my pussy with a sky remote half in it x

"

Thank you..

why are people worried about what others do ? as long as the rules are not broken then I don't see the problem ...live let live I say ... long live the cock pics too

just think how boring fab would be if we all stuck to the same looking profiles

"The ones that really p me off are the sky remote pictures - where the guy seems to think yeah I'll show you how big I am... on day I'll post a pic of my pussy with a sky remote half in it x"

Or maybe a can if ur looking for diameter hints.. lol x

Right guard can - my reply - wow they do that in travel size now lol

By *huckzMan  over a year ago

spalding

.....you have your tits pussy and hubby's cock out in your pics.....What's up with that????

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"Basically as I see it I have a logical brain and a penis brain!! Sometimes the penis brain over rides the logical brain and I start to become a penis! Fortunate for me I can occasionally control this metamorphosis. But some guys have no control over it and stay like it!! "

A perfectly logical explanation

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Yeah but they havnt been sent directly to you ....as an opening line .... thats the jist of the thread .

I personally don't show my cock at all no more on here unless asked. Not because I'm ashamed of it, it's actually quite a pretty cock lol. But seeing my cock isn't going to be the thing that persuades someone to meet me

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"

A gentleman at last .....

Xxx

I'm not going to hide it, but at the same time, i'd never enclose a pic of it with every message

If a person wants to look at it, they have the option

They don't need to have it forced upon them x

"why are people worried about what others do ? as long as the rules are not broken then I don't see the problem ...live let live I say ... long live the cock pics too

just think how boring fab would be if we all stuck to the same looking profiles "

By *ikstupp2Man  over a year ago

london

"they like to show it off, bless 'em "
must admit we do lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

could say the same or women and their tits i guess

No one else on this site is in the control of me. "

Omg!! We have been over this I'm sure!! I'm not saying about profiles! What people have on there profile is up to them, if I go looking at guys profiles and see cock pictures so what! My rant was at the fact I'm sitting at work or sitting at the table for dinner my phone goes ping and out of nowhere is a guys cock on my screen!! I have never spoken to let alone got to the point where I want or interested in his cock, or the guys who offer and I say no thanks then they send it regardless "

You can turn site pics off so they just show as a blur.

Such a pretentious post. Can only equate it to why do women show their ass, breast and slick figure.

The answer is, try guessing ? It's the number one requirement !!!! Everything else is a massive bonus

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I have a few cock pics on profile but a lot are off body shots, actually the ones that are on profile I am 'ramming' down someone's throat

Omg!! We have been over this I'm sure!! I'm not saying about profiles! What people have on there profile is up to them, if I go looking at guys profiles and see cock pictures so what! My rant was at the fact I'm sitting at work or sitting at the table for dinner my phone goes ping and out of nowhere is a guys cock on my screen!! I have never spoken to let alone got to the point where I want or interested in his cock, or the guys who offer and I say no thanks then they send it regardless

You can turn site pics off so they just show as a blur. "

I didnt know that .. how do you do that?

You can turn site pics off so they just show as a blur.

I didnt know that .. how do you do that?"

If you're on the mobile site, go to account, then turn off site images.

By *otlegs80Couple  over a year ago

lancashire

I think cos men are turned on by a fanny, they assume we love a cock... some of them havent yet realised that we are a different breed I personally think a little more to the imagination is far more attractive for both men and women

We actually get nothing out of it. It's just our subtle way of letting you know that we don't always want tits and pussy on show

By *avrick15Man  over a year ago

glasgow

You got to connect with me to see my goodies

"Do you ever also get random dick pics sent from guys you've never spoken to before asking..."hey babe what do you think of this!?"

Or asking you to "rate their cock!""

i think that is just stupid!! but how about if a lady asks to see my cock and then block me !! what does that mean?

"I think cos men are turned on by a fanny, they assume we love a cock... some of them havent yet realised that we are a different breed I personally think a little more to the imagination is far more attractive for both men and women"

"We actually get nothing out of it. It's just our subtle way of letting you know that we don't always want tits and pussy on show"

leeds

Horrah

Only someone who hasn't seen many cocks could say if you've seen one then you've seen them all. Cocks are all very different some are very attractive and some I wouldn't touch with a barge pole.....and some are like barge poles that I'd love to touch but not do much else with!

You kidding me? they are all the same. Ive seen thousands i reckon.. been on here over 4 years off and on and ive seen thousands.

I dont want to see them.. i am not that shallow to meet someone based on the look of their cock. You sound very shallow.

I am more interested in the person and the connection they make with me. The brain is the biggest sexual organ.. not a cock.

"

Shallow? It's a swinging site for goodness sake, not a dating site. I get all the intellectual stimulation I need from my vanilla friends. I am here to fulfill my sexual fantasies and, believe it or not, that involves cock (and the occasional pussy) and so cock is one of the things I like to see.

Probably because that is where their brains are. Ha now that is an old saying

Horrah

Shallow? It's a swinging site for goodness sake, not a dating site. I get all the intellectual stimulation I need from my vanilla friends. I am here to fulfill my sexual fantasies and, believe it or not, that involves cock (and the occasional pussy) and so cock is one of the things I like to see."

Good job we all like different things then as it would be a boring world if we didnt.

By *avrick15Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Opinions are like aresholes, everybody's got one

"

Opinions are like aresholes, everybody's got one "

Hahah .. love it

By *hitedoveWoman  over a year ago

Croydon

Personally I don't have anyone message me anywhere but on here. I don't have pictures on my profile so no one can accuse me of, for example, showing off my boobs but not wanting someone to show off their cock.

By *ne hung loMan  over a year ago

gloucester

quite right buddy but what cracking tits she's got tho

By *hickone48 and christinaMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

it's like you women showing your tits

You could ask the same question of women showing off their boobs or pussy, it's not just men who show their bits on here. OP, why do you have your boobs on show in your avatar?

Well I font show my bits I like to keep something to the imagination

Each to there own though

Hillside desolate

Oh ffs send all the dick pics to me and I'll delete them for you

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

Very different they are not pussy pictures

Most of us woman quite appreciate pictures of male chests more interesting than an eyeful of cock.

Croydon

Most of us woman quite appreciate pictures of male chests more interesting than an eyeful of cock."

I certainly don't

Most of us woman quite appreciate pictures of male chests more interesting than an eyeful of cock."

The op is quite hypocritical, look at their pics, they have graphic photos of both cocks and her pussy with a dildo in it, nowt wrong with that but why criticise men for showing cocks when they are doing the same on their own profile.

Most of us woman quite appreciate pictures of male chests more interesting than an eyeful of cock.

The op is quite hypocritical, look at their pics, they have graphic photos of both cocks and her pussy with a dildo in it, nowt wrong with that but why criticise men for showing cocks when they are doing the same on their own profile. "

Its the messages they get of cock photos that were an issue. They have no issue with viewing cock photos on other profiles or having them on their profile.

By *rBBMrsLDCouple  over a year ago

Seaford

I enjoy the cock pics the ones without the sky remotes or a pic taken over the toilet though!

I've been toying with the idea of taking loads of pics of my cock in funny poses with props n shit then turning them into an adult pop up book.

I'm thinking about calling it....'You'll have someones eye out with that!'

Blandford ish

The op is quite hypocritical, look at their pics, they have graphic photos of both cocks and her pussy with a dildo in it, nowt wrong with that but why criticise men for showing cocks when they are doing the same on their own profile.

Its the messages they get of cock photos that were an issue. They have no issue with viewing cock photos on other profiles or having them on their profile.

"

Yes this is it!

I'm glad someone gets it

I guess it was more a rant about Kik...

With Kik the messages as they push onto the phone screen, so with fab I log on and almost know what I'm getting myself into! With Kik my phone is on the site it pings and poof.... cock pictures

Croydon

Yes this is it!

I'm glad someone gets it

With Kik the messages as they push onto the phone screen, so with fab I log on and almost know what I'm getting myself into! With Kik my phone is on the site it pings and poof.... cock pictures "

This is why I don't use kink or give my number out

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

Horrah

Shallow? It's a swinging site for goodness sake, not a dating site. I get all the intellectual stimulation I need from my vanilla friends. I am here to fulfill my sexual fantasies and, believe it or not, that involves cock (and the occasional pussy) and so cock is one of the things I like to see."

Nothing wrong in seeing a nice looking cock

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"

Nothing wrong in seeing a nice looking cock "

I think the point was 'why send them' if not requested! Not disputing that some are pleasant enough

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"

Nothing wrong in seeing a nice looking cock

I think the point was 'why send them' if not requested! Not disputing that some are pleasant enough "

Perhaps some guys have a high opinion of themselves and I agree that it's not on sending unsolicited pics, but if you put your kik address on your profile it's a bit of an open invitation

Hillside desolate

Yes this is it!

I'm glad someone gets it

With Kik the messages as they push onto the phone screen, so with fab I log on and almost know what I'm getting myself into! With Kik my phone is on the site it pings and poof.... cock pictures "

So now you know it happens. But your kik addy is still on your profile so I guess it's not bothering you that much

Yes this is it!

I'm glad someone gets it

Im glad i dont use kik. Whatsapp was the same until i changed the settings so i only receive a notification and can open it when im on my own. The only problem comes with messages via text. I open it to read it and there is a cock pic .. not great. Doesnt happen so much now as im a little bit more fussy about who has my mobile number.

» Add a new message to this topic