FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Best cock rings?

Best cock rings?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the title says, what are the best cock rings on the market?

I've had the soft rubber ones which vibrate but they don't do anything for me, I'm looking for something that'll keep me mega hard during long sessions!

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikstupp2Man  over a year ago

london

"As the title says, what are the best cock rings on the market?

I've had the soft rubber ones which vibrate but they don't do anything for me, I'm looking for something that'll keep me mega hard during long sessions!

Thanks. "

them little vibrating one are rubbish.just bought a chunkier silicon one n it's better but not purfect.so iv ordered a set of three different size ones with knobbly bits on them.i like the look of the metal ones but I'd b too scared I wouldn't get it off again (plus I like em round my nuts too)

london

If u get the "wish" app u can try all different ones for hardly any money

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the durex silicone one is good. had some vibrating ones from amazing o before and snapped two of them. the durex one seems a lot sturdier.

london

"the durex silicone one is good. had some vibrating ones from amazing o before and snapped two of them. the durex one seems a lot sturdier.

"

yea the ones from the Johnny machine snap all the time n I'm not exactly the girthiest man on here lol

"the durex silicone one is good. had some vibrating ones from amazing o before and snapped two of them. the durex one seems a lot sturdier.

yea the ones from the Johnny machine snap all the time n I'm not exactly the girthiest man on here lol"

sorry, i got the name wrong.

the brand id used that snapped was screaming o. not amazing o. they were good but snapped.never tried the ones in a johnny machine but got the durex one in boots. its called the pleasure ring. like an iridescent donut with no vibration.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Thanks. them little vibrating one are rubbish.just bought a chunkier silicon one n it's better but not purfect.so iv ordered a set of three different size ones with knobbly bits on them.i like the look of the metal ones but I'd b too scared I wouldn't get it off again (plus I like em round my nuts too)"

....aren't cock rings meant to go around the balls too anyway...

london

Thanks. them little vibrating one are rubbish.just bought a chunkier silicon one n it's better but not purfect.so iv ordered a set of three different size ones with knobbly bits on them.i like the look of the metal ones but I'd b too scared I wouldn't get it off again (plus I like em round my nuts too)

....aren't cock rings meant to go around the balls too anyway..."

some....but I'm not the biggest guy n most iv used have snapped wen iv put my balls thru em

london

yea the ones from the Johnny machine snap all the time n I'm not exactly the girthiest man on here lol

the brand id used that snapped was screaming o. not amazing o. they were good but snapped.never tried the ones in a johnny machine but got the durex one in boots. its called the pleasure ring. like an iridescent donut with no vibration."

im using a similar one atm n the thicker ones seem more effective and comfortable

the brand id used that snapped was screaming o. not amazing o. they were good but snapped.never tried the ones in a johnny machine but got the durex one in boots. its called the pleasure ring. like an iridescent donut with no vibration.im using a similar one atm n the thicker ones seem more effective and comfortable "

not all go around the balls, some just the base some arund the base and balls, and others have like a figure 8 shape. two hoops, one for the shaft and one for the balls.

then others that do both and also have an insertable end for the male with a bullet in it. looks scarier but tempting to try.

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Could always try a rubber o-ring

By *ellsbellsboysMan  over a year ago

stanstead abbotts

I enjoy the copper ring they put through a bulls nose (from local farm supplies)They "open" so you can fit round your cock and balls and have quite a weight which adds to the pleasure as well as being a little different lol.

I just use a stainless steel ring around the base, don't like the idea of my balls getting stuck for any reason,

I made mine fit me, bought a ring to start with that was slightly bigger than I needed, cut and closed it little by little to get the size I wanted to do the job not loose or too tight , took a few tries but I now have a ring that keeps me hard when your mind wanders and I can wear it for about an hour fully erect before it gets uncomfortable

By *ounce-N-BoomCouple  over a year ago

Haggerston

I'd recommend the stainless steel teardrop one, nice feeling once it's on (bit fiddly at first). Got flexible ones too which are OK but not as good imo.

Thanks for the recommendations, I think I'll order a few different one and see how I get on, I'm definitely going to order a set of metal ones that just fit around the base, maybe an adjustable one and probably a rubber one that goes around my balls as well, I'm sure if I order a good selection I'll find one that does the job

"I just use a stainless steel ring around the base, don't like the idea of my balls getting stuck for any reason,

I made mine fit me, bought a ring to start with that was slightly bigger than I needed, cut and closed it little by little to get the size I wanted to do the job not loose or too tight , took a few tries but I now have a ring that keeps me hard when your mind wanders and I can wear it for about an hour fully erect before it gets uncomfortable"

That's the real reason for getting one, no problem with my erections, just every now and then during a long session my mind can sometimes wander and I go a bit soft.

I got one from love honey that has two rings the first is the one for the cock with rubber balls on it and the second one goes over your nuts. I really like it and is firm enough but not to tight and being silicon rubber it is easy to get off.

Also a word of warning if like me you don't shave make sure you trim well as it will rip hairs out

careful wearing for too long.

most state not to be worn for longer then a half hour or damage can occur.

and not to the ring.

Tbh i find a shoe lace around my balls great. Big balls feel great when wanking and cum a load

"Tbh i find a shoe lace around my balls great. Big balls feel great when wanking and cum a load"

Around the cock and balls? Or just around your balls?

By *one_Fishing83Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Been using this one a while https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35132

Prefer the adjustable ones as it can take me a short while to get to full girth at parties etc. And it's easy to put round your wrist when your not using it.

The vibrators is easy to remove for foreplay etc.

» Add a new message to this topic