FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What is timewasting?

What is timewasting?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Following on from another topic, what do you think is timewasting and why?

Mine is people who have no intention of actually meeting (if their profile says they are not meeting then that's fine)

Men who pretend they are a couple or saying she doesn't play but still does.

What's yours?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm Can't say we have ever had much of a problem really....

Timewasters mean so many thing so many different people..

One mans timewaster is anothers bed mate eh... but if pushed and had to say one thing about timewasters... is that they waste time... Complex.. too complex lol....

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Following on from another topic, what do you think is timewasting and why?

Mine is people who have no intention of actually meeting (if their profile says they are not meeting then that's fine)

What's yours?

"

Those that arrange a meet and don't turn up...... with no phone call, email or explanation.

I always give benefit of the doubt first time if there is a plausibile reason....... let us down a second time... cya!

Other than that.... who cares. Some may want to chat but not meet you personally, some may want to meet but can't find enough hours in the day, some may want to do 30 emails first.....

Each to their own!

What's yours?

"

why start this up

its already been explain

I wouldn't perticularly say many people are timewasters... they're just biding there time about stuff.

I'd agree if someone arranged to meet and never showed up, but that hasn't happened to me.

To me it's the ones who get you onto msn and all they want is to see your pics or get you to tell them some dirty story and then once they've finished they just disappear without a goodbye. Not even so much as a thankyou for the wanking material you have just provided them with, lol

as far as i can see the only timewasters are the ones that don't turn up without letting you know they can't make it

maybe there is no such thing as timewasters....maybe they just dont fancy you!! whoops! lol

Timewasters are the ones that mail you, chat to you, cam with you then dont turn up!! and u never see them again!

Get a life and dont waste mine!

pisses me off!

Whinge over hehe.

Time wasters now this is a very good subject ,but Fab has rules that you can not name and shame people that are fake ,IE people that claim to be a couple but are really a man pretending ,I was chatting to a nice couple the other day and they told me the best excuse ive ever heard it was so good i nearly wet myself as she did when she was told it over the phone by the male of a so called couple here it comes ......sorry but my wife can not speech to you on the phone as she death !!!! now I,ve heard them all she is in the bath on the toilet down the shop feeding the baby ,battery flat on mobile but that takes the biscuit lol

So a time waster is some one who pretends to be something they are not

By *lackmikeMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

timewasters are the ones that contact you, request to chat and sometimes even go on cam and as soon as the topic moves to arranging a meet, they disappear. some even setup a meet and perform a disappearing act on the day..

"Time wasters now this is a very good subject ,but Fab has rules that you can not name and shame people that are fake ,IE people that claim to be a couple but are really a man pretending ,I was chatting to a nice couple the other day and they told me the best excuse ive ever heard it was so good i nearly wet myself as she did when she was told it over the phone by the male of a so called couple here it comes ......sorry but my wife can not speech to you on the phone as she death !!!!

"

Is that DEAD or DEAF?

"now I,ve heard them all she is in the bath on the toilet down the shop feeding the baby ,battery flat on mobile but that takes the biscuit lol

So a time waster is some one who pretends to be something they are not "

I ask because i do know of a swinging couple who's wife is deaf, however I can see why it would be difficult to swing if the wife is dead, :D

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Time wasters now this is a very good subject ,but Fab has rules that you can not name and shame people that are fake ,IE people that claim to be a couple but are really a man pretending ,I was chatting to a nice couple the other day and they told me the best excuse ive ever heard it was so good i nearly wet myself as she did when she was told it over the phone by the male of a so called couple here it comes ......sorry but my wife can not speech to you on the phone as she death !!!!

Is that DEAD or DEAF?

now I,ve heard them all she is in the bath on the toilet down the shop feeding the baby ,battery flat on mobile but that takes the biscuit lol

So a time waster is some one who pretends to be something they are not

I ask because i do know of a swinging couple who's wife is deaf, however I can see why it would be difficult to swing if the wife is dead, :D"

Actually, we also know the same couple, where the wife is deaf.

However, the chap should maybe direct you to the other sites they use and offer to let you read their verifications.

As for dead...... thats a new one on me and I thought I'd heard them all.

Death in the family is on of the major excuses but how do you tell who is lying and who is actually telling the truth (for once)?

I once got called a Timewaster because I couldn't meet on the 2 days that this couple had free. As if I had no life outside of swinging and NO prior engagements!

Thankfully, that couple are no longer on this site.

Like the poster above said, I think timewasting is when a person pretends to be something/someone they are not

Surfer xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Timewasters for us would be the don't turn up and don't let you know they are not turning up variety.

We did use to have the "yes I want a MFM so add me to MSN for a chat and then I will pretend to want a meet so you get your kit off on cam" variety, but we learnt and them out better now

By *ornycouple2734Couple  over a year ago

Burnley

the best excuse we have heard 4 why they could not turn up is can not find my sat nav

Why not - it's afair enough question - no-one forces anyone to read it or participate in it !

What's yours?

why start this up

its already been explain "

Why not - it's afair enough question - no-one forces anyone to read it or participate in it !

By *et_n_WildCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Of course there is the no-showers... and the ones who cancel at the very last minute - repeatedly.

I've really hate it when men ask you when you're free? You agree on a date and they say they'll confirm with you tomorrow, but from talking to you they are so horny and ask if they can wank on cam?

So you think to yourself, sure, why not, might as well see what his member looks like and that's the last thing you hear from them... until weeks later and they're horny again and they start the convo with "when do you want to meet?"

Grrrr this is another thing that spoils it for the genuine single men with me.

well just got myself another time waster woman

what is the point in making plans the night before

an don't even text or leave a message 2 say sorry for not showing

i could of made other plans

getting really fed up now

an thinking in quitting the site all together

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well there are plenty of genuine people out there, one of my regular guys lives an hour from me, last night he left his, messaged me to say the going was slow because of the snow, he arrived after it had taken him 2 1/2hrs to do an hours drive.

If i arrange to meet someone new, i always have a back up of something else i could do if im let down, ie go out with friends (not another meet) so that i wouldnt have a wasted evening. Up to now ive never had a no show.

"Of course there is the no-showers... and the ones who cancel at the very last minute - repeatedly.

I've really hate it when men ask you when you're free? You agree on a date and they say they'll confirm with you tomorrow, but from talking to you they are so horny and ask if they can wank on cam?

So you think to yourself, sure, why not, might as well see what his member looks like and that's the last thing you hear from them... until weeks later and they're horny again and they start the convo with "when do you want to meet?"

Grrrr this is another thing that spoils it for the genuine single men with me. "

wetnwild, that is one reason i never cam with a guy or do same day meets. When a guy is horny he will say/do anything but the moment he has come its all forgotten. There are some lovely guys out therexxkarenxx

even mail the person to to find out what happen just being ignore now

done nothing wrong

its her part

why make plans an don't show

whats the point

but i had 2 say i didnt had any other plans 2night but have 2morrow

dont think i meet ny 1 new who join the site now

"even mail the person to to find out what happen just being ignore now

done nothing wrong

its her part

why make plans an don't show

whats the point

but i had 2 say i didnt had any other plans 2night but have 2morrow

dont think i meet ny 1 new who join the site now "

Im not for one minute saying its your fault but if your having more than your fair share of timewasters maybe you could do something different. Maybe chat to them longer, make sure they have verifications, spend time chatting on the phone making them at ease. You may be doing all these things but i do know in some cases people that dont turn up have lost there nerve and are embarressed then to contact you. Im not making excuses for people as a short text saying sorry changed my mind would do but sometimes there are reasons for people not turning upxxkarenxx

Pontypridd

"wetnwild, that is one reason i never cam with a guy or do same day meets. When a guy is horny he will say/do anything but the moment he has come its all forgotten. There are some lovely guys out therexxkarenxx"

That's good guidelines to stick by Karen,

I only put the cam on so they can see me (unless I wanna play in chat). I agree, there's nothing worse than trying to hold a convo with a horny male lol.

"wetnwild, that is one reason i never cam with a guy or do same day meets. When a guy is horny he will say/do anything but the moment he has come its all forgotten. There are some lovely guys out therexxkarenxx

That's good guidelines to stick by Karen,

I only put the cam on so they can see me (unless I wanna play in chat). I agree, there's nothing worse than trying to hold a convo with a horny male lol. "

not forgetting the most important way to find out if a guy is genuine.......... word of mouth

Pontypridd

Yer, that would be ideal Karen, not easy for newbies who don't know anyone lol

We'll get there, live and learn!

been here long enough 2 no the ins an outs

from now on no more meets unless its from my list

Top tip, forget messing about in here and go to a club. Clubs deliver whilst faffing about in here often leads to being messed about. At a club you get to pick who you want to play with and the variety makes it great fun.

"Yer, that would be ideal Karen, not easy for newbies who don't know anyone lol

We'll get there, live and learn! "

I do agree with that and i will meet newbies or people without verifications but only when ive decided that they are genuine.

The only thing mr2bonks is some of us live miles from the nearest club and dont drive. Blimey if i lived near chams id never be out the place lol

Forum Mod

"Top tip, forget messing about in here and go to a club. Clubs deliver whilst faffing about in here often leads to being messed about. At a club you get to pick who you want to play with and the variety makes it great fun."

Spot on! unless we know who we're meeting and unless its quite local I agree clubs are a better choice,our nearest are over an hr away but at we know we can at least have a laugh with a few people as well as playing plus I can dress up! xx

what clubs

ant paying like £40 to go 2 one no ty

Well attend a social, theres plenty held around here and its the best way to meet genuine people if you dont want to visit a club, even attending just one social event gives you an idea of who the real people are out there. If your always getting let down your obviously trying to rush things and not going for the right people.

Forum Mod

"what clubs

ant paying like £40 to go 2 one no ty"

Ahh well tick clubs off your list of ways to prevent timewasters then!

going 2 few socials 1s only way 2 meet them

an maybe it will help 2 find that iam genuine on here

Forum Mod

Thats a good idea,we did the same and still love going to socials,but don't just stand in a corner,make the effort to chat to people xx

that's will be the hard bit

the people you want 2 talk 2 are usually

talking 2 others think it be hard 2 approach them

an i don't use the chat room area on this site for obvious reason

only chat in the forums

yes timewasters sure spoil it for the genuine people on this site, it ther're not gonna meet, they should at least have the decency to let the other person or persons know in time. After all, i'ts only manners

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

must say not had this problem personally, we have had couples who have not been able to meet on certain dates, but that is hardly timewasting.

We have heard of others though who have had "no shows" etc

Only once have we ever had problems with timewasters, I think it depends a lot on how you do your `checks`, if you are carefull you can cut down the number of times you meet these people.

what ever you think best dont waver from it, be it webcams, telephone calls, Emails or just messages on site, learn what the last timewaster did, remember it, and see if it crops up again, over time you will get a sense of what is suspect in someone

S&A

timewasters

organised a party for valentines night..24 cpls..22 showed...7 single guys..all confirmed...not a one showed..think thats timewasters dont you oh and by the way..we had mails this morning off the cpls apologising...havent heard from any singles yet..??

al rach xxxxxxx

back in the pre cam days. i wonce drove with a friend to a hotel in Birmingham to meet a couple. we were in telephone contact as they guided us to the hotel. We were supposed to meet in the reception, and guess what. there was nobody there. We called and called no response. So we had a drink and drove back down to london. Now I dont call them timewasters, they are effing arseholes in my books. lol. Hey its all part of a learning curve.

Now I seem to get many bi-curious gents posing as couples with all the excuses as explained above as to why I cant chat to the Mrs. They are very happy to send pics too. Most usually they have the cam icon showing and yet they say they have no cam.

I have nothing about bi gents all I ask is that you should be upfront about it.

The latest one which I had recently, after chatting on msn they gave me a number with a view to meet the following day. I asked if it was ok for me to call the number now, they said No as everyone in the house was sleeping. I thought that strange as all phones have a silent button but I decided to play along just incase. Anyway to cut a long story short, I phoned the following morning and they had given me someone elses number.

I think those kinda timewasters should be named and shamed myself personally.

As I always say "what is meant to be will ALWAYS be"

well thats my sob story, lol, but hey, its all good

» Add a new message to this topic