FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Best Verification Type

Best Verification Type

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, I am relatively new to this site but it's obvious that verification is massively important.

Does camera chat/play install the same level of confidence as a meet? After several weeks it just seems hard to get started.

Any tips about getting that first verification would be greatly appreciated please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would say a meet verification is better but any verification is better than none

By *laphe1Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

be patient ,thoughtful in your approach,dont show cock pics on your profile or in a message ,ask them if by all means they wish to see naughtier pictures but dont presume all women want to.Arrange a social first usually helps.Ive done ok over the years with this approach.

I started with a cam veri and I think it helped.

However nothing like a meet one!

"I would say a meet verification is better but any verification is better than none "

Thanks, but what draws you to a guys profile in order to engage in conversation about meeting?

"be patient ,thoughtful in your approach,dont show cock pics on your profile or in a message ,ask them if by all means they wish to see naughtier pictures but dont presume all women want to.Arrange a social first usually helps.Ive done ok over the years with this approach."

Cheers, I ditched the full frontal approach as fab is full of cock lol

It's even getting that conversation going, I'm struggling somewhere! ?

"I would say a meet verification is better but any verification is better than none

Thanks, but what draws you to a guys profile in order to engage in conversation about meeting? "

Nothing to be honest, but your asked by the wrong couple

"I started with a cam veri and I think it helped.

However nothing like a meet one!"

Yeah I haven't used the cameras but have had no joy initiating messages and feel it's my lack of veri's holding me back.

Maybe I should dust off the laptop!

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I would say a meet verification is better but any verification is better than none "

Huddersfield

you are competing with hundreds of blokes on here ,I would say just try to make your profile interesting maybe ask a lady friend if she would be interested going off what your profile might say.Take arty photos if possible ,no laundry in the background etc.Maybe raise the age of a woman that you are prepared to meet or a couple.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"be patient ,thoughtful in your approach,dont show cock pics on your profile or in a message ,ask them if by all means they wish to see naughtier pictures but dont presume all women want to.Arrange a social first usually helps.Ive done ok over the years with this approach.

It's even getting that conversation going, I'm struggling somewhere! ?"

Get to a club!

to me a Cam veriy is worthless for a single man, easy to be seen on cam, but does not mean they they will show up to a meet

Huddersfield

yes get to a club even better there are loads on fab at cupids

"Hi all, I am relatively new to this site but it's obvious that verification is massively important.

Does camera chat/play install the same level of confidence as a meet? After several weeks it just seems hard to get started.

Any tips about getting that first verification would be greatly appreciated please. "

For me I'm only interested in in person meets. There's no proof the guy on cam is the guy that will turn up to meet me...stranger things have happened! Nothing beats in person meet up. Even if it's just an hour over a drink.

[Removed by poster at 30/06/17 16:58:40]

"Hi all, I am relatively new to this site but it's obvious that verification is massively important.

Any tips about getting that first verification would be greatly appreciated please.

For me I'm only interested in in person meets. There's no proof the guy on cam is the guy that will turn up to meet me...stranger things have happened! Nothing beats in person meet up. Even if it's just an hour over a drink."

Yeah, this is my thought that a meet veri is stronger but it's just so hard to even get that sociable drink organised. As above, what kind of thing draws you to meet with someone if you don't mind me asking?

"be patient ,thoughtful in your approach,dont show cock pics on your profile or in a message ,ask them if by all means they wish to see naughtier pictures but dont presume all women want to.Arrange a social first usually helps.Ive done ok over the years with this approach.

It's even getting that conversation going, I'm struggling somewhere! ?

Get to a club! "

I won't lie...The idea of a club on my own scares the shi out of me! Can just imagine being sat there on my own looking like a pervert!

look for a local organised social

"look for a local organised social"

Do you mean through the forums or elsewhere?

Huddersfield

you wont be on your own as most clubs have a lot of blokes heavy ratio to couples/women. Chat away stay in the bar area at first intoduce yourself to people without sounding desparate ,if people are interested they will generally chat away and ask you questions .Its not to far away from normal pub banter most of the time.

Not everyone wants to talk about sex either straight away.

"look for a local organised social

Do you mean through the forums or elsewhere? "

yes the forums

For me I'm only interested in in person meets. There's no proof the guy on cam is the guy that will turn up to meet me...stranger things have happened! Nothing beats in person meet up. Even if it's just an hour over a drink.

Yeah, this is my thought that a meet veri is stronger but it's just so hard to even get that sociable drink organised. As above, what kind of thing draws you to meet with someone if you don't mind me asking? "

It's not difficult to meet for a social lol. If you can find time to go out drinking etc with friends then you have time to meet from here. People join fab to aquire meets! So make the time and effort. One hour at lunch, weekend, evening etc isn't all that hard to arrange.

What draws me in to want to meet a guy? Well simple really... mutal attraction, single, local/nearby, lives alone and accommodates. I travel and drive to him. Not much to ask for really.

» Add a new message to this topic