FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why are single women on hear so picky

Why are single women on hear so picky

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys and girls I know it sounds like a easy answer but had so many chats with single women and all going well then as soon as not 100% match with you never hear agin ... i mean like i say i like kissing down a women's kneck.. they be like mmm i not fan of that then thats it lol help! What you thinking?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why would you want to meet a lady who doesn't fit what you want?

Single Women on HERE are picky Because they can be..

By *bbie1234Couple  over a year ago

Coventry

I 'hear' they can be. lol

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Because they can. I agree, I do well chatting to them they like my body (strangely), then I show my face then gone. Not even a sorry not my type. I often wonder if I am to ugly for FAB lol

Yes i so know this ... and why I want meet a woman who isnt in to what I want? Well if its small things like ot kissing kneck then i can deal with that but yeah its like you have be bloody perfect or get no where

"I 'hear' they can be. lol

"

'hear' they can be. lol

lol yeah sorry ladies bloody dyslexic x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Supply and demand. Why shouldn't they be picky?

i think its because they must have had bad experience's or they must of seen alot of fake users and alot of nobheads!!!

"Why would you want to meet a lady who doesn't fit what you want? "

Hmmm that's a good statement but even when they say...

Tall

No bald men

No hair or cock pics

You see 12 veris from guys with bald heads 9 cock pics and hairier than Chewbacca

Soooooo.....

[Removed by poster at 17/07/17 11:03:58]

Don't tell them what you want to do to them..

"Yes i so know this ... and why I want meet a woman who isnt in to what I want? Well if its small things like ot kissing kneck then i can deal with that but yeah its like you have be bloody perfect or get no where "

There are so many men on here so can be easier for women to find their perfect. Look for someone who fits your style and interests. You may get a better response then it becomes easy.

"The ratio of men to women on here allows them to be. And why not? It's entirely thier choice who the decide to entertain. It's. it like they are spoiled for choice "

I totally agree its there choice just it is over the smallest of things

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"Hey guys and girls I know it sounds like a easy answer but had so many chats with single women and all going well then as soon as not 100% match with you never hear agin ... i mean like i say i like kissing down a women's kneck.. they be like mmm i not fan of that then thats it lol help! What you thinking?"

Go to Clubs.

"Yes i so know this ... and why I want meet a woman who isnt in to what I want? Well if its small things like ot kissing kneck then i can deal with that but yeah its like you have be bloody perfect or get no where

There are so many men on here so can be easier for women to find their perfect. Look for someone who fits your style and interests. You may get a better response then it becomes easy. "

Yeah trying to but alot of single woman on hear don't give a lot away

"Hey guys and girls I know it sounds like a easy answer but had so many chats with single women and all going well then as soon as not 100% match with you never hear agin ... i mean like i say i like kissing down a women's kneck.. they be like mmm i not fan of that then thats it lol help! What you thinking?

I would if I could I don't drive so not easy been to 3 clubs though

Go to Clubs.

"

"Single Women on HERE are picky Because they can be.."

That's it there. Don't say anymore. Thread closed.

Women are picky but so are men. I would like to think I soend most of my time with the men who are picky. I wouldn't want to see a man often who isn't picky and men should feel the same

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I would instantly be put off by someone telling me what they want to do to me.... even if I did like it.

But why are we picky...... I'm no more picky here than I am in real life. I am picky because I can be and I choose to be. I'm picky because I don't need to fuck people I don't want to just to get a fuck.

V x

"Why would you want to meet a lady who doesn't fit what you want?

Tall

No bald men

No hair or cock pics

You see 12 veris from guys with bald heads 9 cock pics and hairier than Chewbacca

Soooooo....."

Peaches top tip...

Avoid profiles that state want they are not looking for. Often those profiles don't really know what they want.

Profiles that are clear with their interests/wants and needs and also fit yours will give you greater successes.

"Women are picky but so are men. I would like to think I soend most of my time with the men who are picky. I wouldn't want to see a man often who isn't picky and men should feel the same "

Hey sexy yeah good point I don't just go with anyone but I have little lee way over the smallest of things

By *ella-donnaWoman  over a year ago

Preston

I'm picky because I have exceptionally high standards and only a very small percentage of the men on here match them.

But even if I think a guy is physical perfection, as soon as he starts telling me what he wants to do to me (kissing my neck ) I'm out

By *adgeandsteCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

With the amount of single men, And the amount of fake profiles/married men, playing away. And not a clue how to do a message properly. And think if they have a big cock, well why not send a picture,and most send crude message anyway. It's not suprising

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Women are picky but so are men. I would like to think I soend most of my time with the men who are picky. I wouldn't want to see a man often who isn't picky and men should feel the same

Hey sexy yeah good point I don't just go with anyone but I have little lee way over the smallest of things "

Are these "smallest of things" explicitly stated in replies to your messages as reasons why you personally aren't what the lady is looking for?

Or are you assuming that's the reason?

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Not just single women are picky

I'm afraid only exceptional men get there pick on here

I love getting turned down by a 20 stone granny

I'm picky here. I'm picky in the real world. I always have been. I know what I'm looking for and I know that I have to wait a bloody long time to find it. I'm happy to stroll through the drought until I find an oasis without feeling the need to dive head first into a puddle.

I'm not everyone's cup of tea and I respect and actually quite like that.

"I'm picky here. I'm picky in the real world. I always have been. I know what I'm looking for and I know that I have to wait a bloody long time to find it. I'm happy to stroll through the drought until I find an oasis without feeling the need to dive head first into a puddle.

I'm not everyone's cup of tea and I respect and actually quite like that. "

Wow you're right to be picky top photos ,

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

When cock is in short supply you can be picky to.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've looked at your profile. You're tall, able to accommodate, your blurb is ok.....it must be the messages you send. Maybe arrange a social sooner rather than messaging. As you know even the slightest thing can make us run to the hills.

I was chatting to a guy, was just about to ask if he wanted a social then he asked what I was wearing for example. That's a massive turn off for me so that was the end of that.

dover

"I'm picky here. I'm picky in the real world. I always have been. I know what I'm looking for and I know that I have to wait a bloody long time to find it. I'm happy to stroll through the drought until I find an oasis without feeling the need to dive head first into a puddle.

Nice diving analogy..

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

A few good points there,

Single women (and couples) can be picky because they have so much choice in here. You may be 1 of 100 men who have been in contact in a particular day.

You may think you are being dropped over the smallest of things but I dare say it is not over just 1 little thing .

As someone else stated ,it's a real turn off for a guy to be saying 'I like this', 'I want to do this to you', 'what do you want me to do to you', 'what do you want to do to me'?

For a start it seems a bit fantasist and you just want to jerk off to messages, but also can take any fun away from a potential meet if you want a bloody script to work to.

Also makes it seem like you are out for your own fantasies, which no doubt you are - however the people in here may be looking for sex, but they are not just objects there for your sexual desires, they are also here for their own.

We use our profile to get across what we like etc, what we can give and only use messages to actually arrange something.

"I love getting turned down by a 20 stone granny "

Is a 20 stone granny what you're looking for?

By *ella-donnaWoman  over a year ago

Preston

Surely to be turned down you have to have asked in the first place? And 20 stone grannies are allowed to be picky too you know

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

"I love getting turned down by a 20 stone granny

Surely to be turned down you have to have asked in the first place? And 20 stone grannies are allowed to be picky too you know "

Epic answer! Lol

"I've looked at your profile. You're tall, able to accommodate, your blurb is ok.....it must be the messages you send. Maybe arrange a social sooner rather than messaging. As you know even the slightest thing can make us run to the hills.

I was chatting to a guy, was just about to ask if he wanted a social then he asked what I was wearing for example. That's a massive turn off for me so that was the end of that."

Aww thanks yeah i try meet people for socials then get told im to pushy lol can't win

"Yes i so know this ... and why I want meet a woman who isnt in to what I want? Well if its small things like ot kissing kneck then i can deal with that but yeah its like you have be bloody perfect or get no where "

What was it you were saying yesterday OP? About learning and respect? You dont seem to be too keen on respecting other people's preferences or wishes. Strikes me, its all about you, and your needs

"Because they can. I agree, I do well chatting to them they like my body (strangely), then I show my face then gone. Not even a sorry not my type. I often wonder if I am to ugly for FAB lol"

maybe they realise they know you after they have seen a face pic

I meet people because of who they are, not what they say they will do to me.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

For starters OP you don't seem to be doing too badly - here 3 months and 9 veris in that time - so you're obviously doing something right and have found a good selection of people for whom you have been a good 'pick' - maybe concentrate on similar.

As for being 'picky' aren't we all, regardless of gender, in one way or another - whether it be by clicking past a profile because we didn't like the look of it, or letting an ongoing chat fizzle out because there was no connection?

Not everyone will float your boat, just as you won't float everyone's - just accept it and move on is the best way to be.

I'm just fed up with bloke messages for a quick jerk of when their wives aren't in the room that's why I stop messaging

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Tall

No bald men

No hair or cock pics

Soooooo.....

Peaches top tip...

Avoid profiles that state want they are not looking for. Often those profiles don't really know what they want.

Profiles that are clear with their interests/wants and needs and also fit yours will give you greater successes. "

The lady speaks the truth don't you know. A thing that is said a lot to single guys when they ask for profile feedback is to avoid negativity. An excessive lists of dont's and not into's cones under this category and i find it off putting.

Its not all about me at all i kust love to getbto know a woman and what she likes so i can give her the best time as possible and yeah i ask questions bit i not wanking as i ask lol its cos im intrigued

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"I'm just fed up with bloke messages for a quick jerk of when their wives aren't in the room that's why I stop messaging "

So rather than message guys out of the blue when they aren't wanking, you wait until they're horny enough to message you when they are wanking...... Right.......

"Hey guys and girls I know it sounds like a easy answer but had so many chats with single women and all going well then as soon as not 100% match with you never hear agin ... i mean like i say i like kissing down a women's kneck.. they be like mmm i not fan of that then thats it lol help! What you thinking?"

Because they are not guys who will poke anything

I'm no different on fab to what I am in the real world. I am very selective who I allow to enter my life. Be it friends, family, lovers or fab people. Just because I'm on a swingers site doesn't mean I will meet just anyone for a quick f**k. I do have standards. I need someone I know I can connect with and get on well with.

Am I old fashioned in thinking in terms of what I would like to do WITH someone instead of what I would like to do TO someone?

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

It's hard for everyone on here to find single women , be it a single guy or couple we give up on here ,we just use this site for finding single guys and couples .most our meets are at club so we look out for single women there , your better off looking for a hot wife couple you will have more luck,

Because we have to be due to so many muppets sending the messages that they do. Why shouldn't we be fussy it's not instashag!! Just cause it's a sex based site doesn't mean that everyone that messages then we should drop our knickers for them

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Most just know what they do and dont like......why is that picky?

Im not looking for a easy fuck though im looking to meet new people make friends and hopefully so regular fwb

The short answer is that it's simply a woman's world on fab and other dating sites...It's the lure of the fanny...

Personally, I find it hard to find someone who I'm both mentally and physically attracted to, both on fab and off fab, that I want to be intimate with, and I won't consider meeting someone I'm not attracted to.

If that makes me picky then I'm picky.

"Supply and demand. Why shouldn't they be picky? "

Being picky (I prefer the word discerning) is one thing but requiring 100% perfection is another altogether,I feel.

Top Tip let the lady run the pace of the conversation. Tell her what you would like to do with her once she has asked. Not before.

I usually start things off chilled, with an offer of a coffee or a drink in a nice pub and maybe a bite to eat. Reassuring them that there will be no expectation whatsoever from me that a drink and a meal will entitle me to x,y and z.

Worse case scenario is that I have a nice drink and a bite to eat in a nice setting and get to meet and converse with somebody new.

If we go our separate ways afterwards so be it. Just being a gentleman really.

Who knows the shoe might be on the other foot, it might be me who isn't seeing any chemist or attraction.

"Top Tip let the lady run the pace of the conversation. Tell her what you would like to do with her once she has asked. Not before.

I usually start things off chilled, with an offer of a coffee or a drink in a nice pub and maybe a bite to eat. Reassuring them that there will be no expectation whatsoever from me that a drink and a meal will entitle me to x,y and z.

Worse case scenario is that I have a nice drink and a bite to eat in a nice setting and get to meet and converse with somebody new.

Who knows the shoe might be on the other foot, it might be me who isn't seeing any chemist or attraction."

Spoken like a true single male swinger. This is exactly how it should be done

I always make it clear that I am meeting someone with.no pressure on either side and no expectation whatsoever. Social meet essential first. I am very fussy but certainly don't demand perfection!

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"Top Tip let the lady run the pace of the conversation. Tell her what you would like to do with her once she has asked. Not before.

Who knows the shoe might be on the other foot, it might be me who isn't seeing any chemist or attraction.

Spoken like a true single male swinger. This is exactly how it should be done "

Spoken like any true swinger. Not just the male variety.

Most ridiculous questions ever

Number of female members to number of male members???

Clearly women can be picky!!

By *punkymonkey40Man  over a year ago

derby

Not had a woman message me yet...just a gay guy who I think as took the hint.

"Im not looking for a easy fuck though im looking to meet new people make friends and hopefully so regular fwb "

But you've met quite a number of women. Is that not enough to be getting on with?

Mrs

I think a couple of things.

1. The ratio of women to men.

2. Most women tend to be more cerebral "let's meet and fuck is more likely to work with a guy than a female"

3. Present company excluded, but a lot of guys think that because a female is on the site they are here to fuck everyone.

"Im not looking for a easy fuck though im looking to meet new people make friends and hopefully so regular fwb

But you've met quite a number of women. Is that not enough to be getting on with?

Mrs"

Its nice yes but why can't I message and chat with others

patience is the key on fab

"Personally, I find it hard to find someone who I'm both mentally and physically attracted to, both on fab and off fab, that I want to be intimate with, and I won't consider meeting someone I'm not attracted to.

If that makes me picky then I'm picky."

Couldn't have put it better myself!

I'm a man and you could say I'm picky.

"Supply and demand. Why shouldn't they be picky?

Being picky (I prefer the word discerning) is one thing but requiring 100% perfection is another altogether,I feel."

Here in lies my issue with socials

I don't wish to date you

I wish to have sexual chemistry and sex not much more

"Yes i so know this ... and why I want meet a woman who isnt in to what I want? Well if its small things like ot kissing kneck then i can deal with that but yeah its like you have be bloody perfect or get no where

There are so many men on here so can be easier for women to find their perfect. Look for someone who fits your style and interests. You may get a better response then it becomes easy.

Yeah trying to but alot of single woman on hear don't give a lot away "

On hear?

"I'm a man and you could say I'm picky. "
so if it was offered on a plate to you? you would be mmm hang on let me think about it as i am picky?

Why am I careful with who I choose to have sex with?

Because I don't want to hate myself afterwards.

"Single Women on HERE are picky Because they can be..

That's it there. Don't say anymore. Thread closed."

Tall

No bald men

No hair or cock pics

Soooooo....."

Everyone has their *preferences* but sometimes you may meet a guy at a club and even though he may not be the type you are instantly physically attracted to, there may be an intense sexual chemistry there, and THAT is when preferences can slide a little, (or a lot) and you just have to play with each other!

Its there right to be so picky but in all honesty they can be over picky and some time miss out on a great thing when it comes to fun and friendship.

Sometimes, I think, it's because subconsciously all they really want is an ego boost or a boyfriend, and they either bottle or baulk at the prospect of nsa.

Because they are holding all the cards lol

OP, anyone can choose to not meet anyone who doesn't meet their requirements. You too can be picky if you want to; we certainly won't be making a big deal out of your choices

- Mrs. J -

By *eandluCouple  over a year ago

Thames Ditton

Learning to spell and string a grammatical sentence together would be a start.

Most women, let alone the "picky" ones, don't like uneducated thickos

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

"Sometimes, I think, it's because subconsciously all they really want is an ego boost or a boyfriend, and they either bottle or baulk at the prospect of nsa. "

Or because they have just as little imagination as the men. Therefore people revert to stereotypes and cliched fantasties. In real terms not everyone is going to be the tanned blonde, blue eyed Scandinavian sensually caressing them on a sheepskin rug in front of roaring fire in a log cabin. Or, a gang of d up steroid induced black dudes anally 'destroying' them over a wheelie bin in an alley behind a pub.

There could be people coming here looking for that fantasy, but assuming it will marry them is a long shot

By *wcwCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

"I would instantly be put off by someone telling me what they want to do to me.... even if I did like it.

But why are we picky...... I'm no more picky here than I am in real life. I am picky because I can be and I choose to be. I'm picky because I don't need to fuck people I don't want to just to get a fuck.

V x "

so agree ??

"Learning to spell and string a grammatical sentence together would be a start.

Most women, let alone the "picky" ones, don't like uneducated thickos"

The part of the comment that states grammar then straight onto uneducated thickos I don't think is fair, there are many intelligent people who just struggle to spell doesn't mean they are thick.

And for the post it's just like anything else in life if it doesn't catch your eye your not gonna pay attention to it simple really

It's not about being picky, it's about having standards. Well all like different things about people, so we're gonna pick the guys we find most attractive. And as others have said, we can be picky, cos we have so much choice!

"Why am I careful with who I choose to have sex with?

Because I don't want to hate myself afterwards. "

be as choosy or as picky as you want

By *eandluCouple  over a year ago

Thames Ditton

My apologies to the ladies for use of the word picky - it was inappropriate. Perhaps I should have said "Selective" or "Discerning."

I don't behave any differently here to in real life. I don't think being picky is a bad thing. At the end of the day I know for sure I'm not everyone's cup of tea and that's ok (there aren't enough hours in the day to fit everyone in if I was, lol) but surely most of us want to get naked with someone we like and are mutually attracted too, I don't consider that being picky. No offence and hope this comes across as constructive feedback but if I you contacted me and I saw this thread it would send red flags up for me about your attitude to woman and their right to say no. I assume it's your frustrations that have lead you to post this and that you do respect women you reality, but just wanted to say how it might come across.

"I love getting turned down by a 20 stone granny

Surely to be turned down you have to have asked in the first place? And 20 stone grannies are allowed to be picky too you know "

Absolutely ,everyone has a different attraction I like older lady's who's husbands no longer want sex and can't get pregnant .

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

"Single Women on HERE are picky Because they can be.."

Exactly

Also saying you like kissing down a kneck sounds like sexting talk and many don't like it

I don't really care for the word 'picky'. That implies that I'm rejecting the perfect man due to something unimportant, which I don't. I play with a few men who I have a connection with, and don't really have time for anyone else. But I don't think playing with the guys I like is being picky. That's just being normal.

Mrs

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"The ratio of men to women on here allows them to be. And why not? It's entirely thier choice who the decide to entertain. It's. it like they are spoiled for choice

I totally agree its there choice just it is over the smallest of things "

They may not be small things to the women OP

"Supply and demand. Why shouldn't they be picky?

Being picky (I prefer the word discerning) is one thing but requiring 100% perfection is another altogether,I feel.

Here in lies my issue with socials

I don't wish to date you

I wish to have sexual chemistry and sex not much more"

I don't recall offering.

You have to be bland but interesting. Know when to be boring and conventional (do you like kissing down the neck? Sometimes but it depends) and when it's safe to say something interesting (do you like ice cream? Not pink stuff as it has blah blah blah that's bad for you). Some of the guys on the forums have got this bland but interesting act down to a fine art

Given the chance, men would be just as demanding if the numbers were in their favour..............

Must be tall

shaven

long hair

not too much make up

wear stockings/suspenders/heels

must want to please

love giving oral

must love swallowing

Oh yes you would

The , lady's are sound here , all good looking yup ,

Lady's it's what your into , there not just going to meet anyone , am I right sexy ladys lol

By *arren1239Man  over a year ago

nuneaton

Pissed myself at this but so true at the same time

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I think some men would do better if they were more picky.

Because we aren't free whores and aren't desperate either x

would you really want someone to fuck you who didnt really want to - i only go with who i want - picky - fussy - pleasing myself - selective - call it what the hell you like

Because most men are so desparate, they treat 1's and 2's like 10's... leading to an inflated ego and the right to be picky.

I don't think women are picky enough, they should just narrow down their choice to me

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Picky, I like that, kind of hints of quality not quantity.

Give me picky every time....

Being picky and selective is a good thing. I'm far more prudent with who I message now than when I first joined. Then When you do get a meet, you know it's because you both genuinely find each other attractive, whether it's physically or mentally

"Given the chance, men would be just as demanding if the numbers were in their favour..............

Must be tall

shaven

long hair

not too much make up

wear stockings/suspenders/heels

must want to please

love giving oral

must love swallowing

Oh yes you would "

Lol so true !

By *hesexpeopleCouple  over a year ago

s wales

I don't see it as picky, I don't want to fuck someone I don't find hot, I see posts saying I'm a nice guy I should be given a chance, that's great, but if I find you unattractive it doesn't matter how lovely and genuine you are, I still won't want to have sex with you.

Good thing about being a human is we can choose what or who we wanna do

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Because they can. I agree, I do well chatting to them they like my body (strangely), then I show my face then gone. Not even a sorry not my type. I often wonder if I am to ugly for FAB lol"

You haven't shown me your face yet!

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Yeah trying to but alot of single woman on hear don't give a lot away "

We're a secretive bunch that's for sure!

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

"Its not all about me at all i kust love to getbto know a woman and what she likes so i can give her the best time as possible and yeah i ask questions bit i not wanking as i ask lol its cos im intrigued "

What is that ?

If you send messages put together like that you are pissing in the wind.

By *ade_of_StarsCouple  over a year ago

Whitburn

"Its not all about me at all i kust love to getbto know a woman and what she likes so i can give her the best time as possible and yeah i ask questions bit i not wanking as i ask lol its cos im intrigued

What is that ?

If you send messages put together like that you are pissing in the wind. "

Solid burn, Branch

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

"Its not all about me at all i kust love to getbto know a woman and what she likes so i can give her the best time as possible and yeah i ask questions bit i not wanking as i ask lol its cos im intrigued

What is that ?

If you send messages put together like that you are pissing in the wind.

Solid burn, Branch "

Everyone makes a wee slop up. But if it's constantly poor decent women won't want to put his penis in their mouths. The only guys passing their lips will be Ben and Jerry. You need to be on the ball.

I hate it when a man asks what I like. Am I expected to produce a list of everything sexual, so the man can say he does everything on it. That does not make us compatible or attracted to each other.

Happy for them to be picky, just convinces me more that I'm worth it when they come a calling!

"i think its because they must have had bad experience's or they must of seen alot of fake users and alot of nobheads!!! "

Because aliens.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

OP you'd rather have us all with no preferences or standards?

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Because we want to be.

Because we can be.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

There are about 30 men for every single woman on here. Most of the single men will blow smoke up there arse to get a shag. It's not the womans fault she gets an inflated ego and picky.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"Hey guys and girls I know it sounds like a easy answer but had so many chats with single women and all going well then as soon as not 100% match with you never hear agin ... i mean like i say i like kissing down a women's kneck.. they be like mmm i not fan of that then thats it lol help! What you thinking?

There are about 30 men for every single woman on here. Most of the single men will blow smoke up there arse to get a shag. It's not the womans fault she gets an inflated ego and picky. "

Well, if shagging you is not being picky, what does that say about you?

As a single women, I'm put off by men who moan!!!

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Why would you using your words message a 20 stone granny?

If you think of the woman you are messaging as an old fat woman why message her? Is it because you think she will be desperate? When she turns you down do you feel insulted and then have to call her a fat granny to ease your pain?

Think women in couples can also be picky I am icredibly picky, we have the right to be,

Id rather meet someone i fancied and met my type range

"Being picky and selective is a good thing. I'm far more prudent with who I message now than when I first joined. Then When you do get a meet, you know it's because you both genuinely find each other attractive, whether it's physically or mentally "

fully agree

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I'm a male & quite frankly picky too. I'm very fussy about who I drink tea & dunk biscuits with

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I don't like being asked what I like as I enjoy doing different things with different people. It would be boring if I did the same thing with everyone.

Even agreeing to a social meet is no guarantee that it will go any further. Many times it doesn't.

If you're coming across as being pushy then have a think about what you're doing. I usually know within seconds of meeting someone whether I like them or not.

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

[Removed by poster at 25/07/17 11:56:05]

I'm picky in real life too, not just on fab. I have my preferences and will not compromise on that, just because I'm on a swinging site

It's there prerogative to be particular and goes for everyone else. The single guys far out weigh the females and couples. They get to pick and choose and many in my humble opinion punch well above there weight

Because they can be. There is hardly a shortage of men here.

~Mia

"I'm picky in real life too, not just on fab. I have my preferences and will not compromise on that, just because I'm on a swinging site "

i am the same x

"It's there prerogative to be particular and goes for everyone else. The single guys far out weigh the females and couples. They get to pick and choose and many in my humble opinion punch well above there weight "

I totally do and know it...but the guys I play with are no different to the ones I would play with in normal life. I like all kinds of men...but I can't be attracted to all of them!

By *addys_Little_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

London

Why do men on here think that women should be obliged to shag anyone with a cock just because we're on a swingers site?

We all have different tastes, and have the right to be as selective as we want, especially with our bodies.....

Is that not a good thing?

Love the 'happy to stroll through the drought' line. My sentiments exactly! I'm here for a bit of what I fancy and if it's not what I fancy then I move on..

Hearing what people want to do to me isn't really a turn on for me - spontaneity and anticipation however - is.

I'm picky, so is hubby, the amount of offers we turn down far out weighs the offers we accept, it's just how it is, for single women it's even more pronounced, how they handle that amount of attention makes or breaks there experience x

It makes me laugh that people dont get this and the word preferences.

yes i am on a swinging site but for me to want to fuck them i must have a connection or fancy them

Ladies well done for being particular whom you meet, this works both ways as you don't know who their previous playmate was!

So being picky generally is a positive attribute.

"It makes me laugh that people dont get this and the word preferences.

yes i am on a swinging site but for me to want to fuck them i must have a connection or fancy them"

I agree

I had abuse on here from a couple on Sunday as I said they simply wasn't my cup of tea.

They don't like rejection.... And said I should not bother if I was going to turn them as a couple down?

I'm very particular in what I like...

I play with people I fancy and don't play with people I don't fancy. I don't call that picky I call that normal. I think someone would have to be a bit desperate to play with someone they don't find attractive.

Mrs

A simple supply and demand curve explains all in regards to dating/meeting people online

She can only be picky from those who chose her, and as many want her thus lies the conundrum.

Personality does count for us guys, and women do chose because of it

As Voltaic one said "Give me 10 minutes to talk away my ugly face and I will bed the queen of France"

However online is a highly visual format so that is difficult.

I am just rambling now

I think it's also time constraints. We probably turn down many suitable men due to the supply and demand. Again I don't regard that as picky, we simply don't have enough time to meet all the men I might fancy. I think most hotwives only need 2 or 3 regulars.

Mrs

"You have to be bland but interesting. Know when to be boring and conventional (do you like kissing down the neck? Sometimes but it depends) and when it's safe to say something interesting (do you like ice cream? Not pink stuff as it has blah blah blah that's bad for you). Some of the guys on the forums have got this bland but interesting act down to a fine art "

Loool

Loving some of the replies in this thread

Meh. Let them be. They have every right to be. Lopsided gender ratios are not really exclusive to fab anyway. It's exactly the same on tinder/pof. Women are not obligated to shag men just because they're not partaking in patriarchal ideas of feminine sexual expression.

AT THE SAME TIME though. If you're a woman and think attention on a swinging site is a sign of your desirability then you're stupid and will learn the hard way. Overinflated egos are abound here but I enjoy fucking them off tbh. If you're a guy and you feel people here are "picky" you may need to ask yourself whether you're standards are not high enough.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

What is a 'kneck'?

I've felt very sad about having to reply with a no thank you to some men. We don't all get what we want.

There are also men on here who wouldn't touch me with somebody else's.

Picky fuckers.

"Meh. Let them be. They have every right to be. Lopsided gender ratios are not really exclusive to fab anyway. It's exactly the same on tinder/pof. Women are not obligated to shag men just because they're not partaking in patriarchal ideas of feminine sexual expression.

AT THE SAME TIME though. If you're a woman and think attention on a swinging site is a sign of your desirability then you're stupid and will learn the hard way. Overinflated egos are abound here but I enjoy fucking them off tbh. If you're a guy and you feel people here are "picky" you may need to ask yourself whether you're standards are not high enough."

"Meh. Let them be. They have every right to be. Lopsided gender ratios are not really exclusive to fab anyway. It's exactly the same on tinder/pof. Women are not obligated to shag men just because they're not partaking in patriarchal ideas of feminine sexual expression.

AT THE SAME TIME though. If you're a woman and think attention on a swinging site is a sign of your desirability then you're stupid and will learn the hard way. Overinflated egos are abound here but I enjoy fucking them off tbh. If you're a guy and you feel people here are "picky" you may need to ask yourself whether you're standards are not high enough."

I don't know why women and couples get overinflated egos. We personallly don't find much of the attention I get particularly flattering. And when we find a man whom we connect with we certainly don't take him granted, especially as we know he will have choice.

Mrs

AT THE SAME TIME though. If you're a woman and think attention on a swinging site is a sign of your desirability then you're stupid and will learn the hard way. Overinflated egos are abound here but I enjoy fucking them off tbh. If you're a guy and you feel people here are "picky" you may need to ask yourself whether you're standards are not high enough.

I don't know why women and couples get overinflated egos. We personallly don't find much of the attention I get particularly flattering. And when we find a man whom we connect with we certainly don't take him granted, especially as we know he will have choice.

Mrs"

Over value of female sexuality (or gynocentricism according to some permeates throughout the culture. So I can hardly blame it on fabbers. Whenever I read articles about either sexuality or polyamory/swinging there is a strange halo effect placed upon female participants.

By *ockspur and FizzCouple  over a year ago

Procrastinationville

Because they can.

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

It's a numbers game ..

All lades on here no matter what size or what they look like get attention because desperate guys think there offering sex .

Where most are just getting attention they maybe wouldn't get in everyday life! I say good luck to them xx

"It's a numbers game ..

All lades on here no matter what size or what they look like get attention because desperate guys think there offering sex .

Where most are just getting attention they maybe wouldn't get in everyday life! I say good luck to them xx"

I bet most ladies on fab just want some hot kinky sex and couldn't give a monkeys arse about the wasters giving them attention

I'm picky and don't have boobs...

knob Creek

"It's a numbers game ..

Where most are just getting attention they maybe wouldn't get in everyday life! I say good luck to them xx

I bet most ladies on fab just want some hot kinky sex and couldn't give a monkeys arse about the wasters giving them attention "

I beg to differ .. many don't meet. Ut just post pics to be fabbed or flash there tits on cam .. alot use it as social media not actually meeting..

Look through profiles ? Alot are verified by cam or photo verified..

Alot meet too though i grant u that

"It's a numbers game ..

I bet most ladies on fab just want some hot kinky sex and couldn't give a monkeys arse about the wasters giving them attention

I beg to differ .. many don't meet. Ut just post pics to be fabbed or flash there tits on cam .. alot use it as social media not actually meeting..

"

And that's ok! Those ladies are using fab how they want to use it. If you want to meet then pass those profiles by. Look for someone who fits your needs/interests.

knob Creek

"It's a numbers game ..

And that's ok! Those ladies are using fab how they want to use it. If you want to meet then pass those profiles by. Look for someone who fits your needs/interests. "

Absolutely correct i do ..

By *rs mischiefWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"i think its because they must have had bad experience's or they must of seen alot of fake users and alot of nobheads!!! "

Nail on head..

Because they can be.

It's a bit of a shame because they miss out on some really nice guys on here.

However men don't help the situation by being rude and obnoxious

By *rs mischiefWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Go to Clubs.

"

And again nail on head

I just know what I like when I see it, nobody really is going to have sex with someone they don't find attractive are they?

Well...if i was a Fab Chic id be a right fucking teasing bitch..Then a big "no i dont think so" at the end !!

"Because they can be.

However men don't help the situation by being rude and obnoxious "

Rubbish. Just because women turn down men they don't fancy or connect with, does not mean they necessarily miss out on really nice guys at all. The men that they do fancy and connect with , and therefore meet, are equally as likely to be 'really nice guys'. And rude obnoxious men don't influence the frequency that women meet.

Mrs

By *ames1763Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Because they can be.

Rubbish. Just because women turn down men they don't fancy or connect with, does not mean they necessarily miss out on really nice guys at all. The men that they do fancy and connect with , and therefore meet, are equally as likely to be 'really nice guys'. And rude obnoxious men don't influence the frequency that women meet.

Mrs"

Thanks Classy you are right, guys really suprise me with the way they think, some guys really think that because a lady rejects them that the lady is not enjoying herself or missing out , this is very false.

The few verifications you see on the profiles of the ladies is not the true picture, a female friend showed me her verifications and it was hundreds and she only displayed three, I asked her why ? And she said displaying a few keeps the guys eager. Guys should just accept that ladies are really enjoying themselves here, this is the honest truth, the ladies can have ten guys in a day if they choose to, the supply of guys is endless.

By *ames1763Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

On the flip side there is an endless supply of ladies for guys who know how to play the game, plus guys keep saying the ladies are picky , I don't think the ladies are as picky as the guys are making them out to be.

I don't deal with any lady I cannot see or talk to face to face because I want to read the lady and her body language, I also want to check if I like her plus I want to see where she stands compared to other ladies in the room. Therefore, the clubs and parties cannot be avoided for me.

I think the people saying single girls don't have the option to be picky are delusional. We get hundreds of messages off of single guys so obviously we get to pick who we meet. I really don't envy the single guys on here one bit. I would love the ratio of single male and females to be equal. The attitudes would soon change x

"Because they can be.

Mrs

Thanks Classy you are right, guys really suprise me with the way they think, some guys really think that because a lady rejects them that the lady is not enjoying herself or missing out , this is very false.

The few verifications you see on the profiles of the ladies is not the true picture, a female friend showed me her verifications and it was hundreds and she only displayed three, I asked her why ? And she said displaying a few keeps the guys eager. Guys should just accept that ladies are really enjoying themselves here, this is the honest truth, the ladies can have ten guys in a day if they choose to, the supply of guys is endless."

But a lot of guys will say that women are missing out on 'nice guys'. That seems to be assuming that the guys women choose to play with are not 'nice'. I dislike the way so-called 'nice guys' big themselves up against other guys on Fab, and use the 'nice' attribute as their only selling point. To me 'nice' goes without saying. But it is useless without other attributes.

Mrs

dover

"Because they can be.

Mrs

The few verifications you see on the profiles of the ladies is not the true picture, a female friend showed me her verifications and it was hundreds and she only displayed three, I asked her why ? And she said displaying a few keeps the guys eager. Guys should just accept that ladies are really enjoying themselves here, this is the honest truth, the ladies can have ten guys in a day if they choose to, the supply of guys is endless.

But a lot of guys will say that women are missing out on 'nice guys'. That seems to be assuming that the guys women choose to play with are not 'nice'. I dislike the way so-called 'nice guys' big themselves up against other guys on Fab, and use the 'nice' attribute as their only selling point. To me 'nice' goes without saying. But it is useless without other attributes.

Mrs"

I quite agree.

"On the flip side there is an endless supply of ladies for guys who know how to play the game, plus guys keep saying the ladies are picky , I don't think the ladies are as picky as the guys are making them out to be.

I don't deal with any lady I cannot see or talk to face to face because I want to read the lady and her body language, I also want to check if I like her plus I want to see where she stands compared to other ladies in the room. Therefore, the clubs and parties cannot be avoided for me. "

Yes agree, the guys who understand the swing scene are in short supply. I've noticed there are a few men who have the monopoly and can take their pick.

I'll fuck who I want to fuck. Any little thing puts me off.

Too many men cry wanking.

"Ladies well done for being particular whom you meet, this works both ways as you don't know who their previous playmate was!

So being picky generally is a positive attribute. "

Fully agree with you here. There can be some inconsistencies when I see the very same person meet n play with casual club visitors. This is what I don't understand. So some guys have much better chance if they go to a club. The woman's filters can often be down.

"Because they can be.

Mrs

Mrs"

It sounds like your response is because you've taken this as personal where in reality nice is subjective rather than objective. There will be some that are seen as nice to some and not to others. What I see as nice for me may not be seen as the same by others. That in no ways says the ones I see are not actually nice because others don't see them as nice...they're just nice for me. And it's about what I'm looking for and not others. If you start to concern yourself how others view whom you're meeting then you need to take a step back and adjust that thinking or else it may spiral into negativity and you'll end up becoming too self conscious about your meets.

Single Women get hundreds of guy's offering their services. If you had women throwing themselves at your feet you would choose the the most appealing one. Wouldn't you?

[Removed by poster at 26/07/17 09:30:59]

"Because they can be.

Mrs

Mrs

It sounds like your response is because you've taken this as personal where in reality nice is subjective rather than objective. There will be some that are seen as nice to some and not to others. What I see as nice for me may not be seen as the same by others. That in no ways says the ones I see are not actually nice because others don't see them as nice...they're just nice for me. And it's about what I'm looking for and not others. If you start to concern yourself how others view whom you're meeting then you need to take a step back and adjust that thinking or else it may spiral into negativity and you'll end up becoming too self conscious about your meets."

In actual fact I completely agree with you. 'Nice' is indeed subjective, and that's why I have made my comment in response to the poster who feels women are missing out on 'nice' guys. I haven't taken it personally because it wasn't said about me, but rightly or wrongly I find it a bit distasteful the way some guys big themselves up against other guys. With regards to concerning myself with what others think, I don't i reality. But I enjoy a forum debate, and it interested me to comment on this particular issue. If everybody on the forums ceased to take an interest in other people's thoughts, there would be no forum. Either way, we've been swinging for years and I've certainly never felt self conscious on a meet or experienced a spiralling negativity.

Mrs

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"I'll fuck who I want to fuck. Any little thing puts me off.

Too many men cry wanking. "

nothing wrong with cry wankers though.