FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Face pic then ignore

Face pic then ignore

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm not trying to sound hard done by but I find it a little rude when people ask for a face pic without sending one themselves, then simply ignore you if you send them one.

A simple, thanks but you're not quite my type or not what I'm looking for wouldn't take much would it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Multiply 'not much' by 63 every day.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Multiply 'not much' by 63 every day. "

63 a week for me lol

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

It is definitely rude to ask for a face pic without sending one first

By *xel25Man  over a year ago

wiltshire

You're not alone mate... Starting to doubt my 7/10 handsomeness scale rating

Last time I was asked for a face pic, I sent it, then got instantly blocked. I was well impressed. I may look like a candidate for botched, but a polite get fucked would have sufficed.

It's a rather blunt no thanks. We all face it at some point.

"Multiply 'not much' by 63 every day. "

So you're saying some people specifically ask 63 others for a face pic after chatting?

"Multiply 'not much' by 63 every day.

63 a week for me lol"

I find that hard to believe! You have a great body!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We work on the basis, who ever makes first contact, should send theirs first.

Brighton - even Hove!

"You're not alone mate... Starting to doubt my 7/10 handsomeness scale rating "

That was seven tenths

Brighton - even Hove!

"Multiply 'not much' by 63 every day.

So you're saying some people specifically ask 63 others for a face pic after chatting?"

No, its an example. You're missing the point. The point is that people don't have time nor inclination to reply to all the people they don't want to meet.

There's usually a simple reason that face pics are met with silence.

A lot of times, someone says 'no thanks' and they're treated to a volley of abuse for their troubles. They're just stopping the potential for grief before it happens.

By *uncan LynnCouple  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Qe area very genuine meet couple it says on our profile face picture. And not to be offended by a polite no thanks

Ales be polite and respectful

By *luey manMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

It makes me laugh when people have a moan about no face pics being sent when pictures on their profile do not show a face

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

"I'm not trying to sound hard done by but I find it a little rude when people ask for a face pic without sending one themselves, then simply ignore you if you send them one.

A simple, thanks but you're not quite my type or not what I'm looking for wouldn't take much would it."

Sounds simple to you, but so many don't leave it at that you get abuse or the why's

Wokingham / Reading

"It makes me laugh when people have a moan about no face pics being sent when pictures on their profile do not show a face "

I just think if your trying to get someone's attention then you should send a face pic saves time on wasted conversations

High Wycombe

"I'm not trying to sound hard done by but I find it a little rude when people ask for a face pic without sending one themselves, then simply ignore you if you send them one.

A simple, thanks but you're not quite my type or not what I'm looking for wouldn't take much would it.

Sounds simple to you, but so many don't leave it at that you get abuse or the why's"

It's sad that some guys spoil it for the rest of us - I would not abuse, would rather walk away than cause upset- but then most of us don't really know one another and are quick to formally impressions that might be wrong

Do you mean on their profile? As in they state it, then you send it in a message and get no response? Or do you mean that you've been chatting back and forth and then they ask? If it is the latter, then I agree OP, it is rude. A simple no thank you is common courtesy, if you've been chatting.

High Wycombe

"Do you mean on their profile? As in they state it, then you send it in a message and get no response? Or do you mean that you've been chatting back and forth and then they ask? If it is the latter, then I agree OP, it is rude. A simple no thank you is common courtesy, if you've been chatting. "
Yes on their profile - I appreciate people need discretion but it works both ways

By *ustthe2ofusXXXCouple  over a year ago

coventry

happened to us twice yesterday, got chatting with a couple of guys and the messages were flowing backwards and forwards nicely until they had our face pictures then nothing not even a sorry not for me ffs we are all grown ups, we both just find it a bit rude tbh.

I'm a hairy bear.. once they see my face they run for the hills...

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

5 times yesterday "Got a face pics" "Any face pics" "Send me a face pic" "nice body, what's the face like" "I'd fuck you, if your face matches your body"

No hello, no prior conversation, not even a polite request.

OK I get this is a 'sex site' but messages like that, especially as it's obvious they've not read my profile, get an instant delete.

High Wycombe

"5 times yesterday "Got a face pics" "Any face pics" "Send me a face pic" "nice body, what's the face like" "I'd fuck you, if your face matches your body"

OK I get this is a 'sex site' but messages like that, especially as it's obvious they've not read my profile, get an instant delete.

"

Totally lack of respect for a lady - Im do it the old fashioned way I like to help a lady feel special and behave on here how I would behave in real life

By *ookingforlustMan  over a year ago

northants

"You're not alone mate... Starting to doubt my 7/10 handsomeness scale rating "

That made me chuckle

Wokingham / Reading

"5 times yesterday "Got a face pics" "Any face pics" "Send me a face pic" "nice body, what's the face like" "I'd fuck you, if your face matches your body"

"

Ah but such a useful filter to ignore them

By *inkycouplespainCouple  over a year ago

Malaga Spain but sometimes Manchester and

Lost count the number we have sent and silence so its not single guys only. Just timewasters so in a way you have avoided being timewasted later on. Do it early on and dont worry about it. We dont. We block anyone that dosnt even reply with thanks but no thanks. Saves messing with them in 6 months time.

D&K

x

By *unguya2zMan  over a year ago

coventry..ish

Had this happen to me yesterday

You get used to it

If I say a polite 'sorry but no thanks' to any kind of msg it either results in abuse or pleading so now I just block. Harsh but less hassle!

Whoever sends the first message should send a face pic with that message if they don't have any to see on their profile.

The amount of people who message me, saying they liked my profile but don't send a face pic is annoying because I specifically mention wanting a face pic sent twice

"If I say a polite 'sorry but no thanks' to any kind of msg it either results in abuse or pleading so now I just block. Harsh but less hassle!"

May I send you a face pic to test your reaction?

It happens to us all. I generally take the stance that if I don't hear back, it's a No. I'd rather not get a message back saying that I'm not their type.

"If I say a polite 'sorry but no thanks' to any kind of msg it either results in abuse or pleading so now I just block. Harsh but less hassle!

May I send you a face pic to test your reaction? "

I think you already have msg'd me. I think I said no for a particular reason lol

Dam right rude. X

Ahh this happens to me a lot. It is what it is.

"If I say a polite 'sorry but no thanks' to any kind of msg it either results in abuse or pleading so now I just block. Harsh but less hassle!

I think you already have msg'd me. I think I said no for a particular reason lol"

Have I? I wouldn't have messaged as I'm not your type (yep, I read profiles lol)

I think you already have msg'd me. I think I said no for a particular reason lol

Have I? I wouldn't have messaged as I'm not your type (yep, I read profiles lol)"

I recognise the 60%Belfast bit lol

Have I? I wouldn't have messaged as I'm not your type (yep, I read profiles lol)

I recognise the 60%Belfast bit lol"

Fair enough

By *hebs maloneyWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

]i agree there's no point I like to see who am chatting to and then you get the guys who will send cock pics WHy . yeah i can tell if am attracted to you from your dick haha

"Whoever sends the first message should send a face pic with that message if they don't have any to see on their profile.

The amount of people who message me, saying they liked my profile but don't send a face pic is annoying because I specifically mention wanting a face pic sent twice "

This

I think it shouldn't matter how the conversation has flowed. Whoever made first Contact should send the face pic first, no matter what point the conversation is at.

we have absolutely no idea how to deal with receiving a face pic and finding we're not attracted to them.

If we then say "no thanks" we're basically saying "we were totally up for touching your genitals. However since seeing what a train wreck your face is, we've decided against it"

So now we just say "sorry, both users of this account have died. I'm just replying to their messages to let people know. Sadly, I'm not a swinger, but you have a very striking face. Bye x"

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"We work on the basis, who ever makes first contact, should send theirs first.

"

Agree on this

Maybe they knew you op?

People find it easier it seems to delete and block.Maybe they fear abuse or further questioning if they say no thanks

Miss

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I fail to understand why people engage in any conversation without attaching a face picture with first contact, if seeing a face is important in the decision to meet.

We are all adults, if we send a face pic after it's been requested we expect a reply and vice versa, a no thanks never offends, everyone is attracted to different things.

What cracks us up is the people who insist on there profiles that a face pic with a message is mandatory whilst not displaying one! "Up yourselves" springs to mind

By *mojeeCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"We work on the basis, who ever makes first contact, should send theirs first.

"

Agree with this

It is rude so why send one, you're under no obligation to comply?

By *oris888Man  over a year ago

Here and there

Sorry but only read some of the starting comments of this thread so apologies if I've missed something.

I get the whole 63 messages a day thing but if your chatting back and forth with someone and it seems like the chat is going well, you send a face pic and then you're then blanked or even blocked for that matter that's both down right rude and ignorant!

I personally can take rejection well and am happy to leave it at that if I'm told I'm not for anyone after them having seen a face pic of my own that isn't to their liking

"We are all adults, if we send a face pic after it's been requested we expect a reply and vice versa, a no thanks never offends, everyone is attracted to different things.

What cracks us up is the people who insist on there profiles that a face pic with a message is mandatory whilst not displaying one! "Up yourselves" springs to mind "

Lol I hold the exact same view.. if say 90% of all female and couples profiles hide their own photos but demand a face pic in my first message.

Why would I bother contacting? It seems everyone's idea of an average body is wildly variant and I've got no idea if they can string a sentance together as they've not written a thing.

Who wants that awkward moment when you have to say thanks.. but no thanks.

But to those of you who can't be bothered with even this simple expression.. as a mark of mutual respect to someone who was brave enough to post up their mug online.. I say a big FUCK YOU! I have no time at all for you. I hope you get it back ten fold.

"Sorry but only read some of the starting comments of this thread so apologies if I've missed something.

I get the whole 63 messages a day thing but if your chatting back and forth with someone and it seems like the chat is going well, you send a face pic and then you're then blanked or even blocked for that matter that's both down right rude and ignorant!

I personally can take rejection well and am happy to leave it at that if I'm told I'm not for anyone after them having seen a face pic of my own that isn't to their liking "

Personally, I cannot see why, if a person is going to block, they just don't politely say thanks not for me before they do it.

Here and there

[Removed by poster at 21/07/17 11:09:21]

"Sorry but only read some of the starting comments of this thread so apologies if I've missed something.

I personally can take rejection well and am happy to leave it at that if I'm told I'm not for anyone after them having seen a face pic of my own that isn't to their liking

Personally, I cannot see why, if a person is going to block, they just don't politely say thanks not for me before they do it. "

I block men who fab my pics.. i don't feel the need to explain it.. my profile says all they need to know if they read it.. any other situation and they'd get a narky reply explaing why.

Here and there

Personally, I cannot see why, if a person is going to block, they just don't politely say thanks not for me before they do it. "

Me either

Personally, I cannot see why, if a person is going to block, they just don't politely say thanks not for me before they do it.

I block men who fab my pics.. i don't feel the need to explain it.. my profile says all they need to know if they read it.. any other situation and they'd get a narky reply explaing why."

I was referring to people who had been chatting, getting on etc then silence or a block after a face pic is sent. If it was me, I'd just say thanks not for me then block, not just block with no explaination.

I block men who fab my pics.. i don't feel the need to explain it.. my profile says all they need to know if they read it.. any other situation and they'd get a narky reply explaing why.

I was referring to people who had been chatting, getting on etc then silence or a block after a face pic is sent. If it was me, I'd just say thanks not for me then block, not just block with no explaination."

Then I've got lots of respect for people like you.. I'm the same. On here, in reality, on online dating. If you've got past the second or third message.. things are puttering on ok.. you're asked for a face photo, not sent one without it being asked for.. then the second you post a face shot you get ignored and blocked.. WTF!?

I take it one step further and I'll reply to a face shot I'm not overly keen on.. with a face shot of my own.. saying thanks, but no thanks.. but big up yourself for being brave enough to post one.. here's mine in return.. good luck x

I don't expect others to do the same.. but to be rejected is soul destroying enough.. if you're the kind who takes it to heart.. which I used to. But to not even bother replying.. then blocking to boot.

That tells me the person in question is a shallow coward with zero consideration for other people's feelings. They've actually done me a big favour by laying their personality out.

It pisses us off more when we get picture requests from 'silhouette only single guys' .They've been on for months or years, but no photos.

I did get one back in the end this morning but it's not the first time sending a pic and ended communications.

Perhaps I'm just a bit polite and think the least anyone deserves is a thanks but no thanks.

I do appreciate people adding their opinions on here too.

Happy fabbing folks

By *exy24uCouple  over a year ago

bristol

We have a basic rule if we are the first to notice a couple we will send a picture. If they are the first to wink or mail us it's up to them to go first.

Here is the hard part. Some send the good old sunglasses shot. Omg we all look good in those. Next are ten pictures of her long distance one of him. Another is the mug shot. Some guys in the couple think they look better angry. Umm you don't.

Next is the couples that your just unsure about. If you meet in a club they might knock you out with personality ( yes we that counts lots too. ) we have done super models and it's not always what it's cracked up to be.

We try to be honest but sometimes we don't respond and hopefully meet in a club without their recollection of us rejecting them.

We have had those same rules applied to us. Our verdict go to a club and meet in person.xxx

» Add a new message to this topic