FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples let you down

Couples let you down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Couples that let you down saying something come up should be deleted from friends list?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Ok, delete them then, problem solved

"Ok, delete them then, problem solved"
yes I will the little buggers

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

They let you know op,things happen in life.If it makes you feel better then delete...

Miss

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

It's simple just stay away from couples..

I used to meet couples but in the end i had to delete my profile and start again under a totally different name ..

That's another story ..

Happened more than once though ..

By *layfulcoupleCouple  over a year ago

a kinky mood

"Couples that let you down saying something come up should be deleted from friends list?"

Why did they let u down

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Anyone who lets you down should be blocked , simple

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"Anyone who lets you down should be blocked , simple "

Surely once should be forgiven if they have a genuine unavoidable reason?

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Stuff happens .... they may have a genuine reason why they couldn't meet .

"Stuff happens .... they may have a genuine reason why they couldn't meet ."
ive been here before and know that couples are mainly the let downs and dreamers more than single females hahahaha

"Anyone who lets you down should be blocked , simple

Surely once should be forgiven if they have a genuine unavoidable reason?"

an emergency that said ha but on the site most of the day! I smell something.... BS

"Anyone who lets you down should be blocked , simple "
yes definitely haha

"Couples that let you down saying something come up should be deleted from friends list?

Why did they let u down"

emergency they said but on the page all day so I doubt it

"They let you know op,things happen in life.If it makes you feel better then delete...

Miss"

not till the time they was supposed to be at my house! And I did mail beforehand to make sure we was still meeting and all was good and they said yes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Couples that let you down saying something come up should be deleted from friends list?"

Yes probably. I have little time for short notice cancellations. But it really depends on how they dealt with it. If they were full of apologies, gave an understandable explanation, and were keen to reschedule, they I would give the benefit of the doubt.

Mrs

By *appychap20000Man  over a year ago

cannock

Not just couples. Single gems. Blokes acting as couples and us blokes.

Should be able to report/ tell on late or last minute cancellation. There will be a pattern I think

"Couples that let you down saying something come up should be deleted from friends list?

Yes probably. I have little time for short notice cancellations. But it really depends on how they dealt with it. If they were full of apologies, gave an understandable explanation, and were keen to reschedule, they I would give the benefit of the doubt.

Mrs"

yes it was the opposite to what you said x

Mrs yes it was the opposite to what you said x"

In that case they are not interested, and should not have led you on.

"Ok, delete them then, problem solved"

you made the assumption it was a couple,when it was a man in london wanking behind his pc

"Not just couples. Single gems. Blokes acting as couples and us blokes.

Should be able to report/ tell on late or last minute cancellation. There will be a pattern I think "

Mrs yes it was the opposite to what you said x

In that case they are not interested, and should not have led you on. "

Those who lead you on are only on here for kicks and not looking to meet that how it goes on the web some are lucky some are not so lucky

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I've removed posts, if you quoted them yours will be gone too.

It's against the rules to bring your personal disputes on to the forum.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

With a couple, you have twice the potential for last-minute issues that may lead to them having to bail. We've arranged to meet several couples so far and only one of them has called it off at the last minuted due to life emergencies.

If you want to block this couple because they cancelled on you then that's up to you. Keep in mind that you may be killing the chance of something good happening in the future with them if their excuse was legitimate. Personally, we'll give people a second chance to meet so long as they actually let us know they weren't going to be there. If they just didn't show then we wouldn't.

Inviting a stranger into your relationship is a huge thing to do. It may just be that the pressure of the reality freaked one of them out too much. I know we've cancelled club plans on the day for similar reasons (although we hadn't arranged to meet anyone). We would absolutely choose to bail on someone instead of forcing ourselves into a situation that we realised wasn't right for us.

"With a couple, you have twice the potential for last-minute issues that may lead to them having to bail. We've arranged to meet several couples so far and only one of them has called it off at the last minuted due to life emergencies.

If you want to block this couple because they cancelled on you then that's up to you. Keep in mind that you may be killing the chance of something good happening in the future with them if their excuse was legitimate. Personally, we'll give people a second chance to meet so long as they actually let us know they weren't going to be there. If they just didn't show then we wouldn't.

Inviting a stranger into your relationship is a huge thing to do. It may just be that the pressure of the reality freaked one of them out too much. I know we've cancelled club plans on the day for similar reasons (although we hadn't arranged to meet anyone). We would absolutely choose to bail on someone instead of forcing ourselves into a situation that we realised wasn't right for us."

As I said earlier it depends how the cancellation was handled. If something coincidentally happened to us the minute we were due to arrive at our playmates house (which is what happened to the OP) we would be mortified that we were letting someone down. We would be hugely embarrassed and afraid they wouldn't believe us. We would make sure the person we were letting down understood that something serious had happened and how sorry we were, and assure them that we would reschedule as soon as possible. How the OP describes it, implied to me that they were quite flippant, which is a behaviour I can't fathom.

Mrs

Speaking from our own experience we have found single men have let us down more, which is a real shame as we really do put in the effort..........

» Add a new message to this topic