FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Have you noticed a patern

Have you noticed a patern

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hloe12 OP   Woman  over a year ago

york

Has anyone notice that you get a guy message you at 7 they chat off and on up to about 4.30 and then vanish and reaper the following morning. And weekends there no were to be seen but when you ask if there in a relationship they say no

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They have no internet at home

"Has anyone notice that you get a guy message you at 7 they chat off and on up to about 4.30 and then vanish and reaper the following morning. And weekends there no were to be seen but when you ask if there in a relationship they say no "

Is this even English?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Married or partnered lol

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"Has anyone notice that you get a guy message you at 7 they chat off and on up to about 4.30 and then vanish and reaper the following morning. And weekends there no were to be seen but when you ask if there in a relationship they say no "

Oh my ! It never could be possible they might have ... dare I say it ... a partner ??? OMG tell me it's not true !!!!

Pmsl

"Has anyone notice that you get a guy message you at 7 they chat off and on up to about 4.30 and then vanish and reaper the following morning. And weekends there no were to be seen but when you ask if there in a relationship they say no

Is this even English? "

Everybody else understood it

Perhaps they are on 3. Coverage can be rubbish at times

Could be a number of reasons but the best bet is they have a partner

Maybe they have a life and stuff to do outside of Fab and work. I know I spend a lot of time on here when I should be in work.

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Your all just telling the op what she knew already lol

By *hilnMelCouple  over a year ago

Hedon, nr Hull

There married or in a relationship

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

even guys in relationships can chat all day, i've had one that did just that. every day and every night, i presumed he was single but he was living with his girlfriend all that time.

"Has anyone notice that you get a guy message you at 7 they chat off and on up to about 4.30 and then vanish and reaper the following morning. And weekends there no were to be seen but when you ask if there in a relationship they say no

Oh my ! It never could be possible they might have ... dare I say it ... a partner ??? OMG tell me it's not true !!!!

Pmsl "

By *essandpatCouple  over a year ago

chester

Yea I get what you mean,they message you for days sometimes all day then all of a sudden they stop then weeks later they start messaging again x

I have no idea what possible explanation there could be for this.

7 to 4.30?

That's like a full time job.

Most workers get evenings and weekends off

By *unguya2zMan  over a year ago

coventry..ish

Pmsl "

» Add a new message to this topic