FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > In praise of single mature white males

In praise of single mature white males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

Hear lots of stories from various couples who shun or look down on single white mature males at swingers clubs, just want to say that although new to this, I think these guys actually make the experience of being at a club as a couple wonderful!

Yes, some may be scruffy and pushy, but equally seen couples that are not Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie lookalikes themselves

Single guys are charged more and monitored in numbers as though they are a herd that needs culling.

Keep your spirits up guys, there are people who do appreciate you attending clubs!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *l4yerMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

One of my funniest memories was meeting another couple when I was part of a couple.

This couple were from Peterborough and used to visit Liberty Elite. She told a tale of how she loved going in the hot tub but also hated it, as there were loads of guys trying to see her arse when she got out.

She said that completely honestly.

Despite the fact she was about to get naked and used...ha ha.

I said to my wife..what the hell does she expect in a club?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"One of my funniest memories was meeting another couple when I was part of a couple.

This couple were from Peterborough and used to visit Liberty Elite. She told a tale of how she loved going in the hot tub but also hated it, as there were loads of guys trying to see her arse when she got out.

She said that completely honestly.

Despite the fact she was about to get naked and used...ha ha.

I said to my wife..what the hell does she expect in a club?

"

Exactly, so many complain for no reason

» Add a new message to this topic