FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > timewasters

timewasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi im a single guy on here and ive found that alot of couple and single females have problems with meeting single guys espically when there young aswell like myself, i know some of you have had bad things happen and had people waste your time, but not every single guys is that same and the whole point of having verifications is to see that that person is real plus you can message them to get to know them yourself till you feel your ready to meet.

The thing that really gets on my nerves though is that most of you claim singles are the timewasters when ive attempted to arrange several meets with couples and singles and they seem to be intrested at 1st cant wait then at the last minute i either dont hear from them or they send me a lame reason for why we cant meet. No i know things can come up last minute but most times i think their just chatting bull. But they still wanna give us gen single guys who are up for meets bad names why....?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

oh, it's not just singles, believe me.

"Hi im a single guy on here and ive found that alot of couple and single females have problems with meeting single guys espically when there young aswell like myself, i know some of you have had bad things happen and had people waste your time, but not every single guys is that same and the whole point of having verifications is to see that that person is real plus you can message them to get to know them yourself till you feel your ready to meet.

The thing that really gets on my nerves though is that most of you claim singles are the timewasters when ive attempted to arrange several meets with couples and singles and they seem to be intrested at 1st cant wait then at the last minute i either dont hear from them or they send me a lame reason for why we cant meet. No i know things can come up last minute but most times i think their just chatting bull. But they still wanna give us gen single guys who are up for meets bad names why....?"

Your right in every way its not just singles that are time wasters out there. the ones who are usualy the ones that like the thrill of the chase and keep on sending messages and texts.

We as a couple get loads and loads of messages and play as much as we can saying that on average once a week. We avoid the time wasters by not doing 3sums but group gangbang etc. We played on saturday and arranged to meet 12 guys 7 turned up, one broke his part of his leg the day before we were sorry to here that as we no him as very reliable and wish him a speedy recovery, one decided to go play golf and not call till after we were to meet so thats your lot sunshine, 1 said sorry father inlaw round, strange that as you claimed to be single with no ties to anyone and heard nothing from the other 2 so we have blocked them. The play turned out to be the best for a long time you guys no who you are and please cum again.

But its the same for every one on here we have had to cancel a meet when somthing cropt up all you can do is get on the phone as eary as you can and be honest.

Take care every one and very happy swinging

lol Suzi xx

"one broke his part of his leg the day before"

Does he share this leg with somebody else then?

I know what you mean. Have been contacted and asked to arrange meets, even booked hotels to meet then they fail to turn up or get some excuse. But it's all part of the game. You have to except and expect it. So don't get angry just keep going and some will work out others won't. I would suggest you go to parties where you will have fun and meet genuine people.

Will. X

""one broke his part of his leg the day before"

Does he share this leg with somebody else then? "

My grammer is crap, you undstood what what I meant though Im sure.

timewasters where....

ffs, they are very rare .. catch one, keep for a few years and you can sell for a huge profit..

""one broke his part of his leg the day before"

Does he share this leg with somebody else then?

My grammer is crap, you undstood what what I meant though Im sure."

Of course I did, but couldn't resist

» Add a new message to this topic