FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > photo,s

photo,s

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eznhannah OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

ooooo do you know what really bugs and iritates us, and we are gonna piss off probably about nine out of ten of you here, but suggestive captions under pics, not the ones that say "fancy dress party" or "taken at youtopia" etc but the ones what say lick here or suck this or a picture of an arse what says arse or a an erect knob what says ready for action etc...etc WHY we know what it is, AND WE KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT, were swingers we,ve seen loads and loads,you dont need to point it out let the pics do the talkingfeel better now thats off our chest, please be kind when disagreeing lol xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not disagreeing at all... didn't even notice them lol.

You have to remember that some still have a more err excitable approach when doing a picture and that its prob a man who uploads and ads the tag line lol... so more is better...

But does give a better idea of what type of person eh!!! Reading between the lines and all that lol.......

Mike and Ju x

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Are there captions under photos?

**Maddie......obviously on another planet**

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Apparently... if good pics who see's lol???

By *couple412Man  over a year ago

faversham

Heh

Thats funny.

Before I uploaded our pics I checked out a few profiles, as you do, and nearly all of them had some kind of text under the pics.

I remember thinking at the time " What the hell is the point of that - we all know a bums a bum (or whatever)."

Still, I thought, when in Rome...

So now our older pics have "helpful" text under them - but I soon realised what a total waste of time that was and so now the newer ones don't. (Well, except the Peek-a-boo one. Couldn't resist!)

Might get round to reuploading at somepoint... might!

» Add a new message to this topic