FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single female profile..only play with partners!!

Single female profile..only play with partners!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it only us that share this view??

Why do so many single females have single profiles and state that they are looking for fun with couples and alike and yet when you chat....they only play with their partners!!!

This is all good and well, but if nothing states this in their profile..how the hell are we meant to know.

Its the same as me having a single profile and him having a single profile...but we only play with others when we are together...

Please enlighten me.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have a singles profile and sometimes I only meet bi men with a view to playing with my FB and them. I guess I use my profile to suit myself, that's generally why I'm here. I'm not here to suit other people.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have a singles profile and sometimes I only meet bi men with a view to playing with my FB and them. I guess I use my profile to suit myself, that's generally why I'm here. I'm not here to suit other people. "

nah if your single but sometimes meets with a play mate its ok to have a singles profile, i mainly meet alone but do sometimes meet with play mates but im buggered if im opening a couples accout just so i can go on it ever now and again to meet with someone else

im single and my profile is as such

however if your in a replationship and have a singles profile but not looking to play alone then why not get a couples profile?

its like the guys that contact you on couples profiles then tell you after they are single now but still using the same profile

i just find it off putting

takes two mins to open a new account, if your mrs leaves you, or if your playing as a couple take the time to have a profile that reflects what you are

"I have a singles profile and sometimes I only meet bi men with a view to playing with my FB and them. I guess I use my profile to suit myself, that's generally why I'm here. I'm not here to suit other people.

nah if your single but sometimes meets with a play mate its ok to have a singles profile, i mainly meet alone but do sometimes meet with play mates but im buggered if im opening a couples accout just so i can go on it ever now and again to meet with someone else

however if your in a replationship and have a singles profile but not looking to play alone then why not get a couples profile?

its like the guys that contact you on couples profiles then tell you after they are single now but still using the same profile

takes two mins to open a new account, if your mrs leaves you, or if your playing as a couple take the time to have a profile that reflects what you are "

Well said...my thoughts exactly....It only requires a one line quote to say....'play with partner when meeting couples'

I agree that everyone has a right to their own profile....but be honest too. Far too many timewasters and fakes already that everyone has to contend with...

BEFORE ANYONE COMMENTS...this is not a personal attack against single woman or profiles....

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Aha! Gotcha now... the wording of the OP confused me... it's easy done! I don't really like profiles that are deceiving regardless of who they belong to. Just be honest! I understand why couples have singles profiled if they play alone and seperately... I have a couples profile with an FB cause it's easier for us both to read mail, look at profiles and contact people together etc. but again it's pretty clear that we're not doing anything we shouldn't be doing. I'd like it if everyone was honest. That would make me happy. Informed choices are easier to make with all the info!

Kinkies, I do wonder if a single fem may find your profile a big aggressive and overpowering. They may feel that they need a chaperone when visiting you.

I'm sure you're both very nice people, but there's a lot of capitals and demands in your profile that could put people off.

I understand the need to be as clear as day with single guys and assert what you don't want from them, but it may cloud the "what you do want" from others.

Just my opinion looking in from the outside

Does anyone agree or disagree?

Your right our profile could be off putting to people. But that is not the point of this thread. That said people in glass houses should not throw stones. Just looking through your profile and at a glance you say you are Bi but going by your verifications unless cd/tv's are classed as ladies you come across slightly misleading. But as you say, others have their own perception of people's profiles.

"Your right our profile could be off putting to people. But that is not the point of this thread. That said people in glass houses should not throw stones. Just looking through your profile and at a glance you say you are Bi but going by your verifications unless cd/tv's are classed as ladies you come across slightly misleading. But as you say, others have their own perception of people's profiles."

But thanks ladies for all your comments. Again the forum has been used as a personal dig and not for advice as originally required....

Have a great time girls xxx

I have a singles profile..but it states on the very first line that I am married and only have this profile so that I can chat if we are both online together.

I also then state that while I do play alone without my Master/husband present.. that its always with either photos and video.. or on cam to my Master..

Cali x

"I have a singles profile and sometimes I only meet bi men with a view to playing with my FB and them. I guess I use my profile to suit myself, that's generally why I'm here. I'm not here to suit other people.

takes two mins to open a new account, if your mrs leaves you, or if your playing as a couple take the time to have a profile that reflects what you are "

Easy way to dodge "not looking for single guys!" lol

"Kinkies, I do wonder if a single fem may find your profile a big aggressive and overpowering. They may feel that they need a chaperone when visiting you.

I'm sure you're both very nice people, but there's a lot of capitals and demands in your profile that could put people off.

I understand the need to be as clear as day with single guys and assert what you don't want from them, but it may cloud the "what you do want" from others.

Just my opinion looking in from the outside

Does anyone agree or disagree?"

I agree. If I think, even for a second, the words "so where do I have fun" when looking at a profile, I move on.

Surely the idea is it to make potentials feel comfortable? Before you reply, I WAS JUST JOINING IN WITH THE OBSERVATION!

In answer to the question: personally, I think a profile should have detail but not loads of detail. If i'm interested and I want to know something that's not shown, then I'm happy to ask as it's part of the getting to know you phase.

It is a matter of patience. You want to iron everything out in profiles so you can get them into bed ASAP. Each to their own.

Think I need to clarify a couple of things here.

Firstly a forum is for advice and to generally get a take on peoples views and opinions. So an open mind should always be in place.

secondly, we never thought that our profile would appear harsh or off putting to anyone and we have even asked our frinds how it sounds. But we are very straight talking people and say things how they are....i think its call 'Honest'.

We too have been a result of timewasters and also people who just dont have the time to read your basic requirements. Our time is precious and so is yours. So yes its worth typing things in capitals to get someone to read first. I dont appreciate it when an 18 year old guy asks if he 'can cum inside me or over my pussy'!!! FFS!!!

So please less of the personal attacks on our profile...I was only asking for advice. But just shows the reason why we do have rants on here....and wonder why we are on here when so much bitterness in the air.

Have fun!!!!

ps We wont be changing our profile to suit others.....so if you dont like it thats fine. It would be a shame to all be the same wouldnt it???

Oooooooooo!!

We all have to take the rough with the smooth on these forums and it's not the first time people have spun off topic and it won't be the last.

Obviously, it's these single ladies' fault and not yours. The only thing people tried to do is look at the situation for another angle. It was a suggestion and nothing more.

Chill

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

I have a single profile as well, but it is only used for chat purposes when we are both online. It does however state that, and I will not answer mail sent to single account, add any friends that we dont know etc.

"ps We wont be changing our profile to suit others.....so if you dont like it thats fine. It would be a shame to all be the same wouldnt it?"

Exactly so, which is why I don't expect anyone to change their profile to suit me.

I meet both alone and as a couple with my fb, I have to be comfortable to meet couples alone, it can feel quite daunting as a single female. However playing with my fb, boosts my confidence and and gives me that extra morale.

By *uzi BCouple  over a year ago

SPAIN

I should change mine to single, my husband has been on here once since we joined

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"Oooooooooo!!

We all have to take the rough with the smooth on these forums and it's not the first time people have spun off topic and it won't be the last.

Obviously, it's these single ladies' fault and not yours. The only thing people tried to do is look at the situation for another angle. It was a suggestion and nothing more.

Chill"

Obviously you haven't even read the OP!! Just jump in, both feet first and to hell with what they are asking!

The question was not about why single fems won't meet them. It was about why "single fems" who are married and ONLY play as part of a couple don't put that on their single profile!

Perfectly reasonable question.. Oh and isn't criticising a the OP's profile when they haven't asked for it, against the forum rules?

Being honest, it is slightly confusing when people have several profiles, but if they play alone as well as together then thats the way it is.

I dont think the single profile should be used though when seeking playmates for the two of you. It should always be the couples profile that is used. I dont think its fair for a single to contact couples and say, oh is it ok to bring a friend. The couple are entitled to check out the other person involved and have messages from them too to suss them out. And they need to see pics of everyone involved in the play.

I get messages from single guys who say to me, I could always bring a friend. I am always insulted by this, as it signifies lack of respect, ie; if ive agreed to play with one person, then suddenly it seems ok to bring half the football squad along.

its the general bullshit you have to trawl through with this lifestyle

"its the general bullshit you have to trawl through with this lifestyle "

There you go! Swinger's life!

"Oooooooooo!!

Chill

Obviously you haven't even read the OP!! Just jump in, both feet first and to hell with what they are asking!

The question was not about why single fems won't meet them. It was about why "single fems" who are married and ONLY play as part of a couple don't put that on their single profile!

Perfectly reasonable question.. Oh and isn't criticising a the OP's profile when they haven't asked for it, against the forum rules? "

Sorry, I missed that memo. Please message it to me!

As I said, I didn't criticise their profile. It was just a thought which they can take or leave. They've chosen to leave it, so leave it. I also answered the question from what I took it to be and to the best of my ability (if you look up, I'm not the only one) and since we're on questioning profiles, isn't it that "single fem's" business what they put in their profile?

Question, not a statment.

"Oooooooooo!!

Chill

Perfectly reasonable question.. Oh and isn't criticising a the OP's profile when they haven't asked for it, against the forum rules?

As I said, I didn't criticise their profile. It was just a thought which they can take or leave. They've chosen to leave it, so leave it. I also answered the question from what I took it to be and to the best of my ability (if you look up, I'm not the only one) and since we're on questioning profiles, isn't it that "single fem's" business what they put in their profile?

Question, not a statment."

As the fonz would say "Exactamondo"

"Oooooooooo!!

Chill

Question, not a statment."

Ive seen "a memo" stated on threads by the mod Rugby that unless the OP is asking for their profile to be 'critiqued' then please dont!

I think the OP in this case is miffed that on finding a single female profile they then turn out to be attached.

I would have thought it might be kinda important to mention somewhere on your profile the fact that you only come as, and play as a couple.....if you only have a singles profile

I think fair comment about the profile. It was only advice and I didn't see it as a personal dig? all be it away from the original question. It is a bit harsh lol but that's my opinion maybe my profile is too but who cares...It's your profile say it how you want As for singles playing alone....I don't know i'm single and I play alone. I could find a partner if the cpl asked but I never suggest it.

In answer to the op's original question, one word- bait!

They lure you in to their profile, then make you want them, then 'bam' they aren't really single!

Are they really female, either

I agree with the OP. I've come across a few single profiles only to discover that they only play with their partner or he's got to be there watching. It is a bit misleading imho. If someone only plays as a couple they should have a couples profile or state on their profile what the situation is.

"In answer to the op's original question, one word- bait!

They lure you in to their profile, then make you want them, then 'bam' they aren't really single!

Are they really female, either "

haha so true i suppose in some cases. however in my own case am defo single and defo female

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

[Removed by poster at 17/08/11 12:26:25]

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Some dip in and out of relationships and dont want to reregister every time.

Some are guys pretending to be girls.

Some have discovered that they are more popular as singles and it boosts their self esteem. (a lot of guys dont read the profiles anyway ).

Some think single profiles are more effective for contacting single fems.

Some are out to deceive.

It doesnt really matter at the end of the day. Annoying as it may seem to some, people will manage their profiles as it suits them which personally, I think is as it should be.

Oh and yes, we have contacted and chatted to a single fem, on here, then msn, until we eventually (her profile didnt mention a partner and she was married) found out she wasnt single and didnt meet alone. Said goodbye and moved on.

» Add a new message to this topic