FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > the black man myth

the black man myth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im out sat night with a swing buddy when 3 black lads down from london having a bit of banter one of them says i love to fuck your bird , shes not my bird but why dont we go to your hotel and we can all fuck her ! the eyes light up an we go back shes dying for it after a chat couple drinks in the hotel room their cool dudes so we start to play after ten mins their all done one cant get hard , the others done after 2 mins the last fella who gave it all the big one just didnt measure up ! what a dissapointment not for me for her was a all time fantasy dont belief the hype ! brown is the new black

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

But remember these where a group of people you had never met before and may have had no knowledge of group experience.

This is why some guys cant perform at gangbangs.

I bet if you had just dragged three white guys of the street you may have had just the same experience.

If someone is used to being in group situation whether black or white its going to be a good experience

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Black men are like white men - come in all shapes and sizes.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

What a strange thread.....

By *havenangel1Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

Diamond is so right i have met black and white men that can't preform in group situations but have had an amazing time with them 1 on 1. Colour has nothing to do with it

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Diamond is so right i have met black and white men that can't preform in group situations but have had an amazing time with them 1 on 1. Colour has nothing to do with it "
I agree as well it dont matter what color or race some guys just cant handle the group situations and its hard when you have step in help out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Black men are like white men - come in all shapes and sizes."

One didn't come

"Black men are like white men - come in all shapes and sizes.

One didn't come "

That may not have been his fault!

I had a white guy run off from a gangbang as once there he realised he couldnt do it with other men around..

So not really a race thing me thinks..

Cali

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"im out sat night with a swing buddy when 3 black lads down from london having a bit of banter one of them says i love to fuck your bird , shes not my bird but why dont we go to your hotel and we can all fuck her ! the eyes light up an we go back shes dying for it after a chat couple drinks in the hotel room their cool dudes so we start to play after ten mins their all done one cant get hard , the others done after 2 mins the last fella who gave it all the big one just didnt measure up ! what a dissapointment not for me for her was a all time fantasy dont belief the hype ! brown is the new black "
stage fright ive met someone who this happened to, not much fun!!

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

[Removed by poster at 17/08/11 01:57:35]

"But remember these where a group of people you had never met before and may have had no knowledge of group experience.

This is why some guys cant perform at gangbangs.

I bet if you had just dragged three white guys of the street you may have had just the same experience.

If someone is used to being in group situation whether black or white its going to be a good experience"

Couldn't agree more! There is also fantasy and reality. I'm sure most men would like the idea of going out for night with their mates and being offered free pussy to share.

But the reality is different and they probably found it a bit sleazy and couldn't enjoy the moment.

I just find it odd the OP seems to think "stage fright" only affects black men!

"Diamond is so right i have met black and white men that can't preform in group situations but have had an amazing time with them 1 on 1. Colour has nothing to do with it "

That's exactly how I am,I dont gangbangs or large groups.Its not even stage fright for me its thats soo many things are running through my head especially the guy who might be wanking over me while im shagging the lady lol .I remeber my 1 on 1 with you sexy lady lol asssss to die for

I get the feeling the OP doesn't like black men very much

"I get the feeling the OP doesn't like black men very much "

I think its more the reputation tha we have that he doesnt like,which to be fair is understandable if all you hear is blackmen and the fantasy that goes with it,that's likely to make someone want to prove a point.In this case it falls flat on its face due to various reasons people have stated above.The bown is the new brown thing was funny lol

To the OP, I think your vetting process was flawed this time!

And you became a victim of your own preconceptions, which is a shame, really, as personally I don't take colour into consideration when picking potential playmates, I just don't see it.

As with another thread about Asian Males, currently running on here, its just about narrow mindedness.

"im out sat night with a swing buddy when 3 black lads down from london having a bit of banter one of them says i love to fuck your bird , shes not my bird but why dont we go to your hotel and we can all fuck her ! the eyes light up an we go back shes dying for it after a chat couple drinks in the hotel room their cool dudes so we start to play after ten mins their all done one cant get hard , the others done after 2 mins the last fella who gave it all the big one just didnt measure up ! what a dissapointment not for me for her was a all time fantasy dont belief the hype ! brown is the new black "

It isnt the colour mate its how fit and how confident someone is in the main and that has fuck all to do with skin colour.

I would play with anyone who tickles my fancy.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i am not going to say anything because i am not going to get pent up before my interview today....

actually i will say one word...

Twaddle!!!

By *ofakindCouple  over a year ago

Running with Monkeys

"i am not going to say anything because i am not going to get pent up before my interview today....

Twaddle!!!"

good luck fella

"i am not going to say anything because i am not going to get pent up before my interview today....

Twaddle!!!"

Will keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck

"I get the feeling the OP doesn't like black men very much

I think its more the reputation tha we have that he doesnt like,which to be fair is understandable if all you hear is blackmen and the fantasy that goes with it,that's likely to make someone want to prove a point.In this case it falls flat on its face due to various reasons people have stated above.The bown is the new brown thing was funny lol "

Yeah and the fact that I saw his profile before he changed it which stated that women who had previously played with black men need not contact him. So from that I interpreted it as maybe having a problem with black men.

The black man myth eh....

what you need to know is ..has the black man got a myth...is

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think its more the reputation tha we have that he doesnt like,which to be fair is understandable if all you hear is blackmen and the fantasy that goes with it,that's likely to make someone want to prove a point.In this case it falls flat on its face due to various reasons people have stated above.The bown is the new brown thing was funny lol

Yeah and the fact that I saw his profile before he changed it which stated that women who had previously played with black men need not contact him. So from that I interpreted it as maybe having a problem with black men. "

oooooooh..... that now puts the thread in a different light..... I still think the OP is pish, but at least we now there may have been a motive behind the thread...

By *tarskyMan  over a year ago

South Devon

May well have more to do with how attractive the girl was! That tends to dictate how many times a guy can get hard!

think everyone missed my point couldnt give a twist about race the point is the black men in england today giving it all the swagger an chat these guys approcahed me with a girl giving it all the bravdo and couldnt back it up

Yeah and the fact that I saw his profile before he changed it which stated that women who had previously played with black men need not contact him. So from that I interpreted it as maybe having a problem with black men. "

See I never saw that on his profile So I can only base my opinon from what was said in his post. The brown is the new black thing was still funny lol

Well I am not an addonis, I don't have a big dick (although I seem to please the ladies), and I had problems performing in a crowd to start with. We have met a fair few men (and surprisingly some ladies), who as has already been said, find reality can be very dif from fantasy. They just could not perform. Some did 'run a mile'. So it is common across the board. I DO remember one black guy we met once. He was from africa and a very nice chap he was too. What I remember most was his comment to Suz when he was leaving after. He thanked her for a nice time and said to Suz ' You have a good man there, make sure you always give him respect'!!

We did not expect that comment.

A&S

"think everyone missed my point couldnt give a twist about race the point is the black men in england today giving it all the swagger an chat these guys approcahed me with a girl giving it all the bravdo and couldnt back it up "

So three guys being disappointing means all black guys are disappointing?

I'd rather go with a black guy with a limp dick than someone like you with an obvious bias. Nothing to do with your colour, everything to do with your attitude.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"think everyone missed my point couldnt give a twist about race the point is the black men in england today giving it all the swagger an chat these guys approcahed me with a girl giving it all the bravdo and couldnt back it up "

And it's only black men who do that is it?

Newcastle and Gateshead

and like others have said... i have been in clubs and seen white guys give it, asians guys give it, turkish guys give it... and not been able to proform in front of others..

it ain't a colour thing... its a man thing... and men being arses...

"think everyone missed my point couldnt give a twist about race the point is the black men in england today giving it all the swagger an chat these guys approcahed me with a girl giving it all the bravdo and couldnt back it up

I'd rather go with a black guy with a limp dick than someone like you with an obvious bias. Nothing to do with your colour, everything to do with your attitude."

so would you go to the same restaurant have 3 crap meals an go back

Newcastle and Gateshead

"think everyone missed my point couldnt give a twist about race the point is the black men in england today giving it all the swagger an chat these guys approcahed me with a girl giving it all the bravdo and couldnt back it up

I'd rather go with a black guy with a limp dick than someone like you with an obvious bias. Nothing to do with your colour, everything to do with your attitude. so would you go to the same restaurant have 3 crap meals an go back "

can i make a suggestion...

put what you originally put on your profile back into your profile... because as i say to people that leave certain stuff out as "lying by omission" I think that in a way you are doing the same thing... so if that is how you truely feel, why hide it... I would respect you much more for it, and then at least would know where they stand...

Beggers belief then that he'd let a "friend" be used by black men and be there to watch?!!

I'd rather go with a black guy with a limp dick than someone like you with an obvious bias. Nothing to do with your colour, everything to do with your attitude. so would you go to the same restaurant have 3 crap meals an go back

put what you originally put on your profile back into your profile... because as i say to people that leave certain stuff out as "lying by omission" I think that in a way you are doing the same thing... so if that is how you truely feel, why hide it... I would respect you much more for it, and then at least would know where they stand...

"

Beg pardon? I haven't taken anything out of my profile.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

Beggers belief then that he'd let a "friend" be used by black men and be there to watch?!! "

Which bit.... the 3 black men or having a friend?

Newcastle and Gateshead

I'd rather go with a black guy with a limp dick than someone like you with an obvious bias. Nothing to do with your colour, everything to do with your attitude. so would you go to the same restaurant have 3 crap meals an go back

Beg pardon? I haven't taken anything out of my profile. "

lol.. i meant our "friend" the Opening Poster... and his views on who he wants to meet.....

sorry chick xxx forgive me!!!

Beg pardon? I haven't taken anything out of my profile. "

I think Fabio was referring to the OP.

"

Beggers belief then that he'd let a "friend" be used by black men and be there to watch?!!

Which bit.... the 3 black men or having a friend?"

Tee hee.

I'm going to invest in a job lot of Sarson's and flog it on the forums - I'll make a fortune from the recent influx of people with chips on their shoulders!!

Beg pardon? I haven't taken anything out of my profile.

lol.. i meant our "friend" the Opening Poster... and his views on who he wants to meet.....

sorry chick xxx forgive me!!! "

I'll let you off, just this once.

skin colour has nothing to do with performance,however some men can jump,have rythm and are gifted at least thats what _abio keeps telling me

Newcastle and Gateshead

"skin colour has nothing to do with performance,however some men can jump,have rythm and are gifted at least thats what _abio keeps telling me "

will you just sush!!!!

p.s fiver in the post!

fantastic we will soon have enough for the train to come up and see you

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Men who swagger are not black ...

They are men who swagger.....

Men who are scared that they can't get it up or more to the point KNOW they can't get it up find ways of discrediting others.....

"I get the feeling the OP doesn't like black men very much "

I agree, what an odd thread , there seems to be some latent racism about it

I agree, what an odd thread , there seems to be some latent racism about it "

Nothing latent about it!

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I agree, what an odd thread , there seems to be some latent racism about it

Nothing latent about it!"

According to the OP's logic, 3 random blackmen didn't impress him, so all black men must be like this. Like wise all asian men think women should leave black men and stick to them (the asian men) instead? Or is that stretching it a tad too far? lol.

I'd rather go with a black guy with a limp dick than someone like you with an obvious bias. Nothing to do with your colour, everything to do with your attitude. so would you go to the same restaurant have 3 crap meals an go back "

It was three different restaurants, I've tried a few asian take aways until I found one I really liked.

Crap analogy there champ. if a man is crap, I don't meet the man again. Doesn't mean other men are crap. Apart from the grudgy one in the corner demanding his money back cos he didn't like his food, even though he ate it all!

On the contrary, I think everyone got your point EXACTLY, and its a very unpopular one.

Let's have a sing song....

Young man, there's no need to feel down.

I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.

I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town

There's no need to be unhappy.

Young man, there's a place you can go.

I said, young man, when you're short on your dough.

You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find

Many ways to have a good time.

It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A.

They have everything that you need to enjoy,

You can hang out with all the boys ...

You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal

You can do whatever you feel ...

Young man, are you listening to me?

I said, young man, what do you want to be?

I said, young man, you can make real your dreams.

But you've got to know this one thing!

No man does it all by himself.

I said, young man, put your pride on the shelf,

And just go there, to the Y.M.C.A.

I'm sure they can help you today.

You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal,

You can do whatever you feel ...

Young man, I was once in your shoes.

I said, I was down and out with the blues.

I felt no man cared if I were alive.

I felt the whole world was so jive ...

That's when someone came up to me,

And said, young man, take a walk up the street.

It's a place there called the Y.M.C.A.

They can start you back on your way.

YMCA

It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A

Young man, young man there's no need to feel down

Young man, young man pick yourself off the ground

Y-M-C-A

then just go to the Y-M-C-A

young man, young man I was once in your shoes

young man, young man I said, I was down and out with the blues.

Y-M-C-A

To be fair you've made this up haven't you?

On the contrary, I think everyone got your point EXACTLY, and its a very unpopular one."

*Like*

» Add a new message to this topic