FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Clubs - are they portraying a seedy view

Clubs - are they portraying a seedy view

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do swingers club's maintain a view that the lifestyle is seedy?

After visiting several clubs it appears that they vary in appearance, cleanliness and some still feel seedy, cheap and nasty.

So I ask what makes a good club?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tight control over the number and quality of single guys admitted. Cleanliness. Good attention to upkeep. Decor. Friendliness of the staff.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

There used to be a club in Leicester where my late husband commented, "all it needs is some petrol and a lit match, it would be so much better"

By *iredhandMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Judging by the club reviews on here, it is purely subjective, as it depends on what you are looking for, and what your expectations are in advance. That said, I expect that there are certain basics that should be a given; cleanliness being the top of the list.

I think in many cases, the buildings are old and run down which doesn't help. I'd say that was the case for two popular big midlands clubs.

Though to be fair I'm sure the money they take isn't sufficient to change this.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Some clubs look shabby from the outside, but the majority are great inside. I don't get where your conclusion comes from tbh.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Some clubs look shabby from the outside, but the majority are great inside. I don't get where your conclusion comes from tbh."

We were just about to write the same! Every club we have been to has been great inside, smetimes the outside looks a bit tired but the money seems to get spent indoors!

There may be run down clubs, but they won't last long as couples won't go back and then guys won't either!

"Tight control over the number and quality of single guys admitted. Cleanliness. Good attention to upkeep. Decor. Friendliness of the staff."

Pretty much. For all the criticism Killing Kittens gets, it seems to have had a positive effect on the club scene. Quit frankly, the more choosy an establishment is and the more it caters to the needs of the female punters, the less likely it is to be classed as a seedy whorehouse.

"Tight control over the number and quality of single guys admitted. Cleanliness. Good attention to upkeep. Decor. Friendliness of the staff.

Pretty much. For all the criticism Killing Kittens gets, it seems to have had a positive effect on the club scene. Quit frankly, the more choosy an establishment is and the more it caters to the needs of the female punters, the less likely it is to be classed as a seedy whorehouse. "

Yes but only the young and beautiful can verify this.

"Tight control over the number and quality of single guys admitted. Cleanliness. Good attention to upkeep. Decor. Friendliness of the staff.

Pretty much. For all the criticism Killing Kittens gets, it seems to have had a positive effect on the club scene. Quit frankly, the more choosy an establishment is and the more it caters to the needs of the female punters, the less likely it is to be classed as a seedy whorehouse.

Yes but only the young and beautiful can verify this. "

My hubby is 42 but I am over 45 so we joined Silver Kittens and went to a couple of the parties

KK can afford to get the best venues as they charge £160 per couple. It cannot be compared to a club which charges £25 - £50

- Mrs. J -

My hubby is 42 but I am over 45 so we joined Silver Kittens and went to a couple of the parties

KK can afford to get the best venues as they charge £160 per couple. It cannot be compared to a club which charges £25 - £50

- Mrs. J -"

So KK hire venues? Yes I can see why that looks very different if that's the case.

Like I said before the big clubs can't be making enough to make the modifications they need to upgrade their buildings.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been to several in the North West, cuoids and no 3 apart the others I've been to have been dark, dingy places, poor ventilation, and two in particular very dated interior and hygiene levels could only be described as poor. Even one of the popular club's outside the ground floor was substandard.

- Mrs. J -

So KK hire venues? Yes I can see why that looks very different if that's the case.

Like I said before the big clubs can't be making enough to make the modifications they need to upgrade their buildings. "

The first party we went to was in a plush flat overlooking the river

The second one was in a country house outside of London; it was Dinner and then afters But that costs £450 per couple. It is simply not comparable to the clubs which have permanent venues

They hire venues all over the world; New York, Paris, Amsterdam ... And, yes, the people we saw there (barring us) were all very attractive and fit

- Mrs. J -

The several clubs I have been to were a little seedy in my view (Cupids, partners and Chams). Some of you will no doubt disagree with me as it is all about personnel opinion at the end of the day. Don't get me wrong they were great venues (Cupids probably being the seediest). I imagine it's very difficult to get the balance of red light district and sexy club right without going too far left and right. I used to see the pictures of Donkey dicks and think they looked a bit dire, I never went so can't comment too much.

Should read sexy club without going too 'red light district'

The most important thing about a club is how it makes the woman feel.

Roaming packs of single guys, one woman in the whole club being wanked over by ten guys. These are the things that really make a club feel seedy and unsafe to a woman.

Or so I'm guessing- Mr posting here

My first requirement as a single lady is that I feel safe. Only once has this not been the case in a club. Yes some are a bit of a project in regards to renovation, but (providing it's not ridiculous) the decor comes second to the people, atmosphere and safety.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Quest in Leeds is certainly not seedy. Very clean, classy and modern.

Sally

Nice guys there.

Friendly, sexy.

Clean club.

Friendly staff.

Rules enforced.

Hot tub.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Think it can vary from club to club to be honest - two thst I have been to (Mingles and Vanilla Alternative) are anything but seedy, classily decorated, sexy vibe and actually quite sophisticated without being overly so.

There are a couple of others (which I shan't name as some people like them) where it could be said they are more than a little seedy or even cheesy.

Sheffield

"The several clubs I have been to were a little seedy in my view (Cupids, partners and Chams). Some of you will no doubt disagree with me as it is all about personnel opinion at the end of the day. Don't get me wrong they were great venues (Cupids probably being the seediest). I imagine it's very difficult to get the balance of red light district and sexy club right without going too far left and right. I used to see the pictures of Donkey dicks and think they looked a bit dire, I never went so can't comment too much. "

Cupids certainly isn't seedy

"The most important thing about a club is how it makes the woman feel.

Roaming packs of single guys, one woman in the whole club being wanked over by ten guys. These are the things that really make a club feel seedy and unsafe to a woman.

"

lol funny enough thats something we have enjoyed at clubs several times lol.. and lots of single guys havent ever made us feel unsafe ( had more issues on couples only nights)

To be fair dont think that we have ever felt a club was seedy except for Isis when it was at the old place x i refused to go back.

[Removed by poster at 16/08/17 23:12:27]

I don't see swingers as seedy as I wouldn't be here if I did.

Sex clubs or swingers clubs as there glorified are different though.I would never go to another one.There seedy and everything they stand for makes my skin crawl.

Those are just my views and everyone is different but the loss of intamacy and indecisive soul connection screams seedy.

There for a select type of person with a certain mind set but not for me no thanks.

the best clubs or club nights are the ones that are not controled by couples we like a club with a good mix and that normally means more single guys

Sheffield

"I don't see swingers as seedy as I wouldn't be here if I did.

Sex clubs or swingers clubs as there glorified are different though.I would never go to another one.There seedy and everything they stand for makes my skin crawl.

Those are just my views and everyone is different but the loss of intamacy and indecisive soul connection screams seedy.

There for a select type of person with a certain mind set but not for me no thanks."

What type of person and mindset do you think goes to clubs?

"The several clubs I have been to were a little seedy in my view (Cupids, partners and Chams). Some of you will no doubt disagree with me as it is all about personnel opinion at the end of the day. Don't get me wrong they were great venues (Cupids probably being the seediest). I imagine it's very difficult to get the balance of red light district and sexy club right without going too far left and right. I used to see the pictures of Donkey dicks and think they looked a bit dire, I never went so can't comment too much.

Cupids certainly isn't seedy "

like I said it's down to personal taste. I'd still argue it was seedy unless it's changed, doubt it.

There for a select type of person with a certain mind set but not for me no thanks.

What type of person and mindset do you think goes to clubs?"

Think?

Or know and have seen?

As I said there my views on this and the question was aimed at all.

So I won't be drawn into a immature forum fragile word fight.Im just saying how I view clubs and those that go.

Think?

Or know and have seen?

So I won't be drawn into a immature forum fragile word fight.Im just saying how I view clubs and those that go."

Well im happiest at clubs. Don't find them any more or less seedy than party's or anywhere else for group fun.

"The several clubs I have been to were a little seedy in my view (Cupids, partners and Chams). Some of you will no doubt disagree with me as it is all about personnel opinion at the end of the day. Don't get me wrong they were great venues (Cupids probably being the seediest). I imagine it's very difficult to get the balance of red light district and sexy club right without going too far left and right. I used to see the pictures of Donkey dicks and think they looked a bit dire, I never went so can't comment too much. "

Went to Chams last year never been back needs a good clean.

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

Personally I don't find clubs seedy,there places where I go to socialize,enjoy a good party and play if I want to,in a safe environment

Seedy to me as a single woman in the scene would be where I put my self in daft/dangerous situations

So I'm greatful that clubs exist

Think?

Or know and have seen?

So I won't be drawn into a immature forum fragile word fight.Im just saying how I view clubs and those that go.

Well im happiest at clubs. Don't find them any more or less seedy than party's or anywhere else for group fun. "

I think you said it yourself there.

If you like group fun with no personal choice of the person or people your interacting and meeting with then sex clubs are for you.

For me personally I like to know the person and there soul and get to know them first.Thats the best thing about this site as you have the vehicle to the scummy desperate idiots out.

I've tryed and tryed with 5 different sex clubs and couldn't wait to get out of them.

If you like mainly weird guys looking through you and dribbling.

If you like couples trying to fight for the attention like we have just landed look at us.

Then clubs are for you.

Someone mentioned the hygiene and I tottaly agree as If you like stained seats and tacky filthy rooms then sex clubs are for you.

Some wear the 'we visit sex clubs' like a badge of honour but for me there seedy detached std riden and perv frequented dens for the attention seekers.

Some say they do meet amazing people there but come on,Out of how many lumps of coal.

A dirty seedy corner of the town isn't fit me no matter how you try to make it sound something it isn't.

incognito mode ;-)

"

If you like group fun with no personal choice of the person or people your interacting and meeting with then sex clubs are for you.

For me personally I like to know the person and there soul and get to know them first.Thats the best thing about this site as you have the vehicle to the scummy desperate idiots out.

I've tryed and tryed with 5 different sex clubs and couldn't wait to get out of them.

If you like couples trying to fight for the attention like we have just landed look at us.

Then clubs are for you.

Someone mentioned the hygiene and I tottaly agree as If you like stained seats and tacky filthy rooms then sex clubs are for you.

Some wear the 'we visit sex clubs' like a badge of honour but for me there seedy detached std riden and perv frequented dens for the attention seekers.

Some say they do meet amazing people there but come on,Out of how many lumps of coal.

A dirty seedy corner of the town isn't fit me no matter how you try to make it sound something it isn't."

As a single woman I chat to people here,getting that connection,like someone would meeting private

Clubs are about socializing too

I choose who I play with

I say no

I play in private rooms

I play in couples rooms occasionally only with who I want to

There are lots of polite and respectful guys,woman and couples

I do meet some amazing people,I see the good in people

I wear a badge I meet at parties/clubs it's all over my profile,just like people advertise they meet only privately

I clean beds before I use clubs are generally plastic bedding or clean towel put over

As for std ridden people get stds at private meets

Also there are men that are disrespectful in private meets too

I still prefer clubs any day

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

I've found a majority of swinger clubs tend to vere on the side of run down, could do with a refurb and a scrub etc. But worth remembering, these venues are independently owned and most don't have a licenced bar so only make money from door entry.

What makes a venue seedy for me is predatory single chaps chasing women around. I'm a tough girl and happy to tell them to do one but it can ruin your night

[Removed by poster at 17/08/17 01:11:34]

Some people think M&S underwear is classy, others would only be seen in designer brands. In my view it's the person in the underwear that counts. In the same way it is the clientele that makes the clubs.

Think?

Or know and have seen?

Well im happiest at clubs. Don't find them any more or less seedy than party's or anywhere else for group fun.

Then clubs are for you.

A dirty seedy corner of the town isn't fit me no matter how you try to make it sound something it isn't."

we mostly go to socialise... and really think from reading that you haven't a clue about clubs...

Most are clean and most people clean up. You have the choice of people and can choose to get to know people or jump right in.

And as for the std comment a club is no more risky than any other swinging encounter.

At private parties/meets I as a female have felt more pressured and more uneasy than at any club.

Yes for the group aspect a club is always easier but your attitude of all that attend such places wreck of snobbery but then some on here find those with triple figure and more meets behind them some sort of deviant too so takes all sorts but there are ways to have views without being condescending or blatantly rude.

But guess we are proudly perverts

"the best clubs or club nights are the ones that are not controled by couples we like a club with a good mix and that normally means more single guys"

Think?

Or know and have seen?

Then clubs are for you.

A dirty seedy corner of the town isn't fit me no matter how you try to make it sound something it isn't. we mostly go to socialise... and really think from reading that you haven't a clue about clubs...

Most are clean and most people clean up. You have the choice of people and can choose to get to know people or jump right in.

And as for the std comment a club is no more risky than any other swinging encounter.

At private parties/meets I as a female have felt more pressured and more uneasy than at any club.

Yes for the group aspect a club is always easier but your attitude of all that attend such places wreck of snobbery but then some on here find those with triple figure and more meets behind them some sort of deviant too so takes all sorts but there are ways to have views without being condescending or blatantly rude.

"

Me too

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Think?

Or know and have seen?

Then clubs are for you.

A dirty seedy corner of the town isn't fit me no matter how you try to make it sound something it isn't. we mostly go to socialise... and really think from reading that you haven't a clue about clubs...

Me too "

Us also!

Don't recognise anything of what the poster said, we have always found clubs to be entertaining, safe, amusing and usually there are people we are interested in - if not, it was a nice night out

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

If there was a club local to me I'd be there rather than trying to arrange private meets on here

By *osco78Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

The thing is clubs are such a subjective thing, one person's amazing is someone else's God I'd never go back, personally I love cupids and townhouse, I used to adore tease 2 when that was open, va is a beautifully venue but I didn't find it mega welcoming to single guys, but having said that I've done couples nights too where couples have been just as willing to flout rules. It's all subjective you just have to find what's right for you.

incognito mode ;-)

"If there was a club local to me I'd be there rather than trying to arrange private meets on here"

I drive 1 and a half hours to 3 hour's to go to clubs most Saturdays,rather than private meets,a club nearer would be my dream

"Some clubs look shabby from the outside, but the majority are great inside. I don't get where your conclusion comes from tbh."

That's done deliberately so they won't draw in unwanted attention.

» Add a new message to this topic