FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Big blokes

Big blokes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *couple412 OP   Man  over a year ago

faversham

So I can't help but notice how acceptable it is to be a BBW and how many blokes seem to like them.

Personally I think its a fantastic thing and as long as people are happy with themselves then they should flaunt it if they have got it.

But my question is - is there the same kind of love for the larger male? Is it as acceptable? Whenever there are "reports" on larger people having fun and being sexually attractive it seems to be about women.

Are ladies (and gay/bi men) still not finding large men attractive, or is it just something people won't admit to? Or is there a large amount of people out there that I am just not hearing about/meeting?

Now obvously I have a bit of a personal stake in this (see profile and pics!!) but it does interest me on a more general level too.

I know there are people out there that find fat blokes a real turn on (I was luck enough to meet and marry one!) but just how common is it? Is it as wide spread as the BBW thing or is it less common?

Even looking back in time, there was a period when large ladies were concidered to be the sexual ideal - the perfect women - but I am not aware of any time period when it was concidered sexually attractive to be a large man. It may have once symbolised that you were a sucsess and probably rich (which is an attraction to some in its own right!!) but has it ever been a pure sex thing?

Look forward to reading the replies.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well the equivalent of bbw is bhm (big handsome men) there are websites dedicated to these guys along with bbws. Its all about personality rather than size, i know a couple of lovely guys that are large. Sometimes women that like large guys are called chubby chasers.

The reason i think you here more about bbws than bhm is simply because they are women. Media portrays that everyone is obsessed by the size of a woman but you dont see guys advertising weight loss diets or pictures of guys on shopping sprees and what they have bought. You dont see the press commenting on guys out fits at premiers ect so i guess unfortunatly size is a woman thing primarilyxxkarenx

faversham

"Well the equivalent of bbw is bhm (big handsome men) there are websites dedicated to these guys along with bbws. Its all about personality rather than size, i know a couple of lovely guys that are large. Sometimes women that like large guys are called chubby chasers.

The reason i think you here more about bbws than bhm is simply because they are women. Media portrays that everyone is obsessed by the size of a woman but you dont see guys advertising weight loss diets or pictures of guys on shopping sprees and what they have bought. You dont see the press commenting on guys out fits at premiers ect so i guess unfortunatly size is a woman thing primarilyxxkarenx"

Couple of very good points there Diamond, thanks.

I know that thre are aites for BHM (though i didnt know thats what they were called!) I was more trying to find out if there are a far greater amount of BBW lovers than BHM or if its abut the same. Is it easier as a BBW to find a partner/lover/swinger than for a BHM or is it about the same? I know a few guys that are attracted to BBW's, but apart from my wife I have not met any other women who look at a large bloke and go "Cor, i would!" As you say, personality can and does make a huge differance in the long term, but what about the inital impression?

And though I agree with you about the media being obsessed with the size of a women, isn't also true that more women are worried to a greater degree about how they look/ how much they weigh etc etc and so the adverts and articles are going to target them more than the males?

I know some men can be even more vain than any women - I am generlising (before i get jumped on and beaten - jumpin on is fine, just not so keen on the beating! Lol).

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Funny as never even thought about Bigger men...

I'm no shrinking violet myself ...

Around the 18th and early 19th century corpulence was a sign of wealth.With so much poverty and hunger about it was obvious that one needed to be able to afford the food to get that way. Therefore overweight people were often wealthy and seen as a "good catch" to the less well off.

Although in countries such as Fiji,Samoa and Hawaii larger people are considered very attractive.The same can be said for some African tribes.The Hottentots, apparently,have a "bigger the better" policy on womens buttocks.

Chubby Chaser is a term often used by gay males and probably originated in the gay community.Looking through the profiles on swing sites,it would seem that like attracts like as far as physique is concerned.Especialy with bi females,its maybe down to comfort zones.

Trace & Ric

XXXX

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I like bigger men.

Lanky streaks of piss just don't do it for me.

"I like bigger men.

Lanky streaks of piss just don't do it for me."

couldnt have put it better myself. i like guys with some meat on them xx

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

bwahahahahaha _adchick ...you so have a way with words ...lol....love it

Cyprus

"bwahahahahaha _adchick ...you so have a way with words ...lol....love it "

Would you like to come up and see my dissertation sometime???

**Oohh that sounded much more intellectual than 'etchings'**

Well........I'm a BIGFELLA...does that count?

"I like bigger men.

Indeed... such a smooth tongue x

Cyprus

"I like bigger men.

Indeed... such a smooth tongue x"

Try me baby!

"I like bigger men.

Try me baby!"

Ooooo Now your tempting fate!!

all over the place

lol .....i already seen it .....you know how to grip that primary research mmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

Cyprus

"lol .....i already seen it .....you know how to grip that primary research mmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

"

Primary research and long tongues in one thread..........

I've died and gone to heaven.....

Cyprus

"I like bigger men.

Try me baby!

Ooooo Now your tempting fate!!"

I dare ya!

"I like bigger men.

Try me baby!

I dare ya!"

You do like to dabble with fire eh... Mmm Ya do .. ya doo...

Cyprus

"I like bigger men.

Try me baby!

I dare ya!

You do like to dabble with fire eh... Mmm Ya do .. ya doo... "

dabble dabble

Okay, don't kill me for this yet the larger guy just doesn't do it for me, I like the medium built guy. Beside I'm only ikkle my self so a larger guy on top would be very smothering.

How large.... define quick lol..

"How large.... define quick lol.."

Well the guy I'm see at the mo is 14 stone, yet he's 6ft 5in so suites him. Damn I love tall men, makes ikkle me feel allll protected, ok, everyone go Awwwwwww Bless lol

Quick enough for yah? lol

6' 4", 14.5 stones, cute as a bucket of kittens!!!....thats me, not the bloke I'm seeing!!!

"How large.... define quick lol..

Well the guy I'm see at the mo is 14 stone, yet he's 6ft 5in so suites him. Damn I love tall men, makes ikkle me feel allll protected, ok, everyone go Awwwwwww Bless lol "

I'm shorter and 3 and a half stone more... and yes the pictures are recent lol... Thats me doomed then..

P.S. This is Mr lol...

Cyprus

Well the guy I'm see at the mo is 14 stone, yet he's 6ft 5in so suites him. Damn I love tall men, makes ikkle me feel allll protected, ok, everyone go Awwwwwww Bless lol

I'm shorter and 3 and a half stone more... and yes the pictures are recent lol... Thats me doomed then..

P.S. This is Mr lol..."

Ooohh I don't know Mr Notts.....

I think your gorgeous.

Almost as gorgeous as your better half!

Someone once said .. solid.!!!

I just thought they liked my tools lol...

"Someone once said .. solid.!!!

I just thought they liked my tools lol..."

Black n Decker??? lol xx

We work on the theory that if a guy looks down can he see his cock. If he cant then he is simply a fat fucker and is never climbing onto Mrs Two2........simple and always works for us

Well the guy I'm see at the mo is 14 stone, yet he's 6ft 5in so suites him.

P.S. This is Mr lol..."

Oh it's been too long since I've seen you two then!

Have I ever mentioned that I really like BHM's ? lol

Well the guy I'm see at the mo is 14 stone, yet he's 6ft 5in so suites him.

P.S. This is Mr lol...

Oh it's been too long since I've seen you two then!

Have I ever mentioned that I really like BHM's ? lol

"

Darkfire... ya dark horse!! where have you been... I'm actually leaner than when we saw you last lol.. but err.. heavier lol..

i love all men regardless of size,they all are sexy and all have their own certain something that makes them unique. but if i had to choose, i would go for the larger man as skinny rakes dont do it for me whether they are male or female

brena xxxxxx

happy valentines to every one for tomorrow by the way

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

all over the place

"i love all men regardless of size,they all are sexy and all have their own certain something that makes them unique. but if i had to choose, i would go for the larger man as skinny rakes dont do it for me whether they are male or female

brena xxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

nice post ....your now a honorary member of the boy gang ...!!!

Cyprus

"i love all men regardless of size,they all are sexy and all have their own certain something that makes them unique. but if i had to choose, i would go for the larger man as skinny rakes dont do it for me whether they are male or female

brena xxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nice post ....your now a honorary member of the boy gang ...!!!"

Sod off pleasure.........

She has a fanny, therefore, she is a member of the Pussy Posse.....

**Note the word Pussy!!!!**

all over the place

brena xxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"

yeah but she is sensible and not an anti men feminist .,..her message was cultured.intelligent .insightful ,eloquent and deserves reward

and acknowledgement...leave it to the other guys ,but for me she is our kind of woman ...mwahhhhh xx

faversham

So heres something I have noticed, both from the replies here and messages that get sent to us.

It would seem the the vast majority of women who like their men on the big side are in a long term relationship.

I wonder why this is.

Is it because there are lots of big men about so its easy to find one?

Is it because that once we have found someone who fancies us we will never let them go? (that sounds a bit harsher than i intended - but you know what I mean!)

Is it because we are just so god damn fantastic "once you've had fat you never go back" ??!!

Is it that its the its more you (the ladies) feel comfortable with us rather than actually "fancing" us so youare more likely to marry and less likely to fuck us?

Or something else entirly?

My wife, for example, says she likes fat blokes cos she knows that she will find us "cuddley" which makes her feel secure. the anticipation of that security is something she finds very sexy - ergo fat guys turn her on!

Is this common, or is she as insane as I suspect??!!!

Yep, women seem to like the larger guy a lot more. Being a lanky streak of piss myself we have a lot of rejections from ladies/couples because of it. Each to their own though and we respect everyone's tastes in size and manage to message and post without crude descriptions of size.

Maybe it's time some guy or woman or cpl organised a "meet" for big guys and the people who like them.

Perhaps at one of the clubs ?

There is a BBW meet at Chameleons this Thursday coming (19th Feb)

If there is someone who would like to organise a meet for men I am sure the BBW organiser would help with some advice about how to go about it.

brena xxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah but she is sensible and not an anti men feminist .,..her message was cultured.intelligent .insightful ,eloquent and deserves reward

and acknowledgement...leave it to the other guys ,but for me she is our kind of woman ...mwahhhhh xx"

Sorry do but not agree with that sentiment. The lady in question is herself a BBW so it's no surprise she enjoys the bigger man, she also disparages skinny rakes which is discriminatory, the fussy posse are welcome to her……………………….

By *evin5050Man  over a year ago

wolverhampton

As a BHM myself I have to say that it does seem to put people off - and YES - even BBW's!

I would rather be honest on my profile though as I don't want to shock anyone if we meet or swap pics etc. It does bother me and I always make sure people have seen my size before taking things too far.

Oh and to link up with another thread about bi-males - to have bi curious and BHM on profile is just too much for some people on here.....!

Any BHM fans local to me? Why should the slim people get all the fun? LOL.

now what about us b.u.m's is there any room for us . thats big ugly man .must be cos after i been on cam we never have any mail but after mrsmids has been on cam seems the mail box is full sits pondering pmsl

"I like bigger men.

Lanky streaks of piss is this the equivalent of calling women fat bitches or large men fat bastards, does this mean that I have it wrong and it is not offensive to call women fat, jelly bellies, whales or elephant seals ?

Jed,

Glad someone was brave enough to type what I was thinking

faversham

Got to be honest.

I think you will find that most fat people have been called a fat bastard or a fat bitch so many times that it is no longer offensive to us - infact it's rather boring that people can't come up with something better.

Indeed, I refuse to diet as it would seem that I would loose half my personality in one shot!!

In a thread about body type you are going to get comments and slurs. Us fat blokes could get upset by:

"We work on the theory that if a guy looks down can he see his cock. If he cant then he is simply a fat fucker and is never climbing onto Mrs Two2........simple and always works for us "

"simply a fat fucker" is certainly derogatery and we could complain.

But we won't.

Instead we will say...

Phff - dont want to get on top of her anyway. She needs to get on top of us. Then we will have one hand free to hold a beer and the other free to hold a burger. That way we are guarenteed a good time!!

"Got to be honest.

I think you will find that most fat people have been called a fat bastard or a fat bitch so many times that it is no longer offensive to us - infact it's rather boring that people can't come up with something better.

Indeed, I refuse to diet as it would seem that I would loose half my personality in one shot!!

In a thread about body type you are going to get comments and slurs. Us fat blokes could get upset by:

"We work on the theory that if a guy looks down can he see his cock. If he cant then he is simply a fat fucker and is never climbing onto Mrs Two2........simple and always works for us "

"simply a fat fucker" is certainly derogatery and we could complain.

But we won't.

Instead we will say...

Phff - dont want to get on top of her anyway. She needs to get on top of us. Then we will have one hand free to hold a beer and the other free to hold a burger. That way we are guarenteed a good time!!

"

What we always fail to understand is the fallacy that big,overweight people have the monopoly on nice personalities.

The friendly,happy go lucky,bubbly personalities that they profess to have is just as likely to be a loud,aggressive and at times obnoxious one.

Nice personalities can be found in all members of society not just the larger/fatter ones.

Trace & Ric

XXXX

I don't think size has any play on personality... Loud and quiet come in all shapes ..

Cyprus

"I don't think size has any play on personality... Loud and quiet come in all shapes .. "

I'm fat and horrible!

there you go.... you get BBW and narcissistic in one go!

Ooohhh and by the way........ lanky streak of piss was tongue in cheek.

Perhaps most BBW's are seen as having brilliant personalities because they've been slagged off so much and humiliated so much that they choose to laugh at the world instead of sitting in a corner boo hooing about it.

Laughter and the ability to be witty and generous go along way towards being seen as all personality but fat with it.

I personally don't care what people think any more, I've been berated and humiliated, even on here, for my size but do youknow what....... I stick two fingers up at them.........I am me. I am slightly mad. I am funny. People like me (for some god unknown reason). I'm stroppy. I'm loyal. I am faithful. I'm also married to a man who is by no means fat but loves me for me and also loves my shape because he's got summat to hold on to!

Who cares............. if you want a twiglet, have a twiglet....... if you want a marshmallow, have a marshmallow!

But I bet I know who will be the nicer person!

"I don't think size has any play on personality... Loud and quiet come in all shapes ..

I'm fat and horrible!

there you go.... you get BBW and narcissistic in one go!

Ooohhh and by the way........ lanky streak of piss was tongue in cheek.

Perhaps most BBW's are seen as having brilliant personalities because they've been slagged off so much and humiliated so much that they choose to laugh at the world instead of sitting in a corner boo hooing about it.

Laughter and the ability to be witty and generous go along way towards being seen as all personality but fat with it.

I personally don't care what people think any more, I've been berated and humiliated, even on here, for my size but do youknow what....... I stick two fingers up at them.........I am me. I am slightly mad. I am funny. People like me (for some god unknown reason). I'm stroppy. I'm loyal. I am faithful. I'm also married to a man who is by no means fat but loves me for me and also loves my shape because he's got summat to hold on to!

Who cares............. if you want a twiglet, have a twiglet....... if you want a marshmallow, have a marshmallow!

But I bet I know who will be the nicer person!"

Once again,perpetuating the fallacy!

So that means that if you lost weight you'd be a nasty person then? Sort of like Samsons hair,the niceness disappears with the fat? We can't buy that.

Trace was bigger than she is now,she comes from a fat family,she was nice but she wasn't happy.Now she's slimmer she's happy and still as nice.So as we said earlier,being overweight isn't a prerequisite for having a nice personality.

Trace & Ric

XXXX

all over the place

brena xxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nahh she didnt ...re read what she put she said all guys have something unique but "if " she had to choose she would prefer bigger guys ..i thought she was really honest ...

well done luv !! and the Fussy posse should take note of her communication skills

and acknowledgement...leave it to the other guys ,but for me she is our kind of woman ...mwahhhhh xx

Sorry do but not agree with that sentiment. The lady in question is herself a BBW so it's no surprise she enjoys the bigger man, she also disparages skinny rakes which is discriminatory, the fussy posse are welcome to her……………………….

"

all over the place

dont know what happened to last post it went wild what i was saying was she said "If " she had to choose she would prefer big guys and that all guys have unique qualities ....good post .....fussy posse please note

MR X

I have to say that I totally accept that the comment about lanky streak of piss was said tongue in cheek, I have fallen foul of the written word many times in forums, you write something it can appear harsh, insulting, insensative and offensive, you say it and the tone of voice you use, the wink, the smile the nod of the head can show a whole new meaning to what your saying that is often lost in plain text.

I have found using the emoticons can help

Shut up for gods sake

comes out totally different to

Shut up for gods sake !!!

I also have to agree with those saying that personality, sense of humour and intelligence comes in all shapes and sizes as does a lack of personality, sense of humour and intelligence

MEANWHILE

After consulting with Chameleons I will shortly be organising a BHM - BEARS NIGHT at Chameleons - watch this space for more details and of course the events pages.

BHM = Big Handsome Men and those who love them

BEARS = Hairy Men and those who love them

i have to admit i don't find big men atractive, i don't mind big men of a solid build or a few extra pounds but the male version of a BBW does nothing for me at all, i like a man whos energetic, lasts all night and can throw be round the bedroom and someones whos 20+ stones not going to be able to do that.

faversham

"i have to admit i don't find big men atractive, i don't mind big men of a solid build or a few extra pounds but the male version of a BBW does nothing for me at all, i like a man whos energetic, lasts all night and can throw be round the bedroom and someones whos 20+ stones not going to be able to do that."

Ah see, your confusing fat with unfit.

Now admitedly if by energetic you mean is going to cycle 50 old mile, run up a hill, climb a mountain and then give you a good seeing to, then yes, fat blokes will have a problem!!

If you mean cna fuck hard for a coupe of hours, well some of us can. Sure, we may need to swop positions a little more often then thinner guys as we have more weight to hold on our arms, or thighes or wherever, but a clever fat bloke will be moving you in to different positions with such skill that you will think he is doing it only for your own pleasure!!

And lets face it - if we do need a bit of a breather, I have yet ot meet a lady that objects to a man going down on her/using fingers or toys etc.

For the record, I have weighed in at just over 19 stones in the past (a bit lighter now) and even then there were nights where my wife had to beg me to stop cos her stamina gave out first.

it happens. Fat does not always mean unfit or unable.

It does mean fat though, so if the visual is repulisive to you not a lot will change that!!

what i find so hard to understand is how a comunity that is meant to be all inclusive and non-judgemental can at times seem totally the opposite

yes i understand these forums are all about discussion but i just wish that some could do it in such a way as to not make others that have a hard time already trying to accept themselve and have a good time to feel like they are not worthy to be a swinger cause no-one would find them attractive

i personally am a bbw and have been on the recieving end of abuse before but luckily i never let it get to me but not all feel that way in fact i think sometimes guys actually have a harder time accepting women might find them attractive despite a few extra pounds/stones

i think jed's BHM night is a fabulous idea and if it manages to give some guys the conifidence to get out there and enjoy themselves without the worry of being judged cause they wobble a bit then i for one am overjoyed

i personally prefer a slimmer guy but does not mean i ever discount a guy cause he has a bigger belly than me (although that would take some goin lol) i like to think i am open minded enough to see the person not the body shape

so come on you lot keep ya mean thoughts in n only let the nice ones make it to your finger tips

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

" but not all feel that way in fact i think sometimes guys actually have a harder time accepting women might find them attractive despite a few extra pounds/stones"

Never a truer word said... Personally speaking, Mike.. Cause Ju is sexy and guys drool at times .. i can feel a bit well second best lol... But learn to accept..

Love the reply

» Add a new message to this topic