FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Licking your own cum

Licking your own cum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ony 529 OP   Man  over a year ago

coventry

Just wondered has anyone else had the same problem as me last night I wanted to lick my own cum after I had finished with my partner all good intentions beforehand then afterwards I seem to go off the idea does anyone have any suggestions of how they may have overcome that barrier , I would love to know your thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just wondered has anyone else had the same problem as me last night I wanted to lick my own cum after I had finished with my partner all good intentions beforehand then afterwards I seem to go off the idea does anyone have any suggestions of how they may have overcome that barrier , I would love to know your thoughts "

Cum in her mouth and get her to kiss you

By *inkycouplespainCouple  over a year ago

Malaga Spain but sometimes Manchester and

Get her to sit on your face straight after. Hehe You will get used to it and enjoy it .

D&K

X

By *unguya2zMan  over a year ago

coventry..ish

You just gotta keep the excitement up,you will end up fucking her again.its a huge turn on.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

This is the problem with coming! You have the horniest of intentions before hand but then they disappear as soon as you've cum

Maybe keep some on ice from the time before to try when you're horny? or borrow someone else's

By *iboy1968Man  over a year ago

cramlington

"Just wondered has anyone else had the same problem as me last night I wanted to lick my own cum after I had finished with my partner all good intentions beforehand then afterwards I seem to go off the idea does anyone have any suggestions of how they may have overcome that barrier , I would love to know your thoughts "

The idea beforehand can be driven by the extra lust of not coming but after it can diminish. I love licking my cum out of a tasty pussy no down side for me

I had a fb who I used to lick out after,would often make her cum again. Loved tasting my cum mixed with her juices mmm.

coventry

"Get her to sit on your face straight after. Hehe You will get used to it and enjoy it .

D&K

X"

. What is it that first step

coventry

"This is the problem with coming! You have the horniest of intentions before hand but then they disappear as soon as you've cum

Maybe keep some on ice from the time before to try when you're horny? or borrow someone else's "

. That is exactly my point and well put by yourself all good intentions and so horny beforehand open till the money shot And yes I would love to do it for someone else or have someone for my partner up for me to enjoy .

Do it often

coventry

"Do it often "
do you mean you do it often ? Or I should do it often .

My ex expected it every time we had sex. I was happy to oblige.

Clean up, no worries

Have a read online and understand the brain chemical changes for a man post-orgasm. I used to get a lot of negative feelings after cumming but found it helped when I understood what was going on in my own body.

coventry

"My ex expected it every time we had sex. I was happy to oblige.

Clean up, no worries"

. How !!!

coventry

"Have a read online and understand the brain chemical changes for a man post-orgasm. I used to get a lot of negative feelings after cumming but found it helped when I understood what was going on in my own body."
So have you done it and what was the secret of over coming the brain chemical changes

"Get her to sit on your face straight after. Hehe You will get used to it and enjoy it .

D&K

X"

This I love this with MrP

I tried licking it from my friends face and into her mouth for the first time recently, we both found it hot but it wasn't planned at all. It just felt right in the moment.

By *carletcoupleCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Yep this is us too. However what we do sometimes is I am told to cum in a little plastic container. Then a little later we start the fun again and while I am horny Mrs S pours the cum (a little cold now sadly) over her pussy and I happily lick away.

Much prefer to lick another mans warm cum off her though if I am honest.

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

The secret is to lick someone else's before you cum yourself. At least that's what works for me

By *layfulcoupleCouple  over a year ago

a kinky mood

Come on her face or in her mouth and let her kiss u. Believe me, you won't regret it

By *emarkablybobMan  over a year ago

Bradley Stoke,south Gloucestershire

mmmh no can't say I've ever had the urge

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

Tried it once on cam someone asked me to so I did and it was ok and would do it again

coventry

"Tried it once on cam someone asked me to so I did and it was ok and would do it again"
So what's the answer !!

If you can't force yourself to do it then talk to your sex partner and get them to make you, or surprise you with it. I think once you've done it a couple of times it'll get easier.

By *woodiMan  over a year ago

notts

Hi iv found that I can now shoot pre cum sometimes it's a lot last time I was with a woman and shot a lot over her face then carried on fucking her and licked it of her face mmmmm

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

wrexham

I love to lick my spunk off my partners feet which always gets me hard again I love the taste and find it really horny x

I used to clean up my own quite often, never really had an issue... The key to get over that first step is to not think of your own spunk as you would another man's...

You can't expect a woman to taste/swallow your load of you are not willing to yourself (that's how I saw it anyway).

Go slow, finger her and taste it after... Mixed juices are so much better than straight man fat haha.

Or have it kissed back.. Once you start it's hard to stop N'd often leads to more fun straight after

coventry

"Hi iv found that I can now shoot pre cum sometimes it's a lot last time I was with a woman and shot a lot over her face then carried on fucking her and licked it of her face mmmmm"
My have to try that but my partner is a bit of a prude when it comes to coming on her face

coventry

"I love to lick my spunk off my partners feet which always gets me hard again I love the taste and find it really horny x"
mmmmm sexy xxx

coventry

"I used to clean up my own quite often, never really had an issue... The key to get over that first step is to not think of your own spunk as you would another man's...

You can't expect a woman to taste/swallow your load of you are not willing to yourself (that's how I saw it anyway).

Go slow, finger her and taste it after... Mixed juices are so much better than straight man fat haha.

Or have it kissed back.. Once you start it's hard to stop N'd often leads to more fun straight after"

that sounds all good advice thank you I didn't realise I would get so much good feedback when I posted this item but it's been really nice to hear all the comments on how to over come this predicament

I'll be honest, I love it!

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

As im riding a cock or dildo, I will have that Martini glass handy so when I start to shoot I catch 3 squirts in the glass then tip it straight down my throat as I'm still being pumelled

Did with an ex fired over her back then licked it up

Used to cum on my wifes boots and lick it up too

coventry

"As im riding a cock or dildo, I will have that Martini glass handy so when I start to shoot I catch 3 squirts in the glass then tip it straight down my throat as I'm still being pumelled "
. Naughty naughty but how did you overcome that horrible feeling I get

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

Love the taste of my spunk and her pussy mixed. Mmmmmm

Get someone else to cum in her

It's definitely hard to keep the feeling going after cumming, but it's seriously sexy when you go down on someone and clean up.

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Cum in the other persons mouth and then french kiss. Start there and then progress to other areas once you're accustomed to it.

By *ard welshman25Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

Recently had a guy round to watch us. He spunked on her tits while I was fucking her. I then rubbed my face in it. So erotic

I made hubby clean me after he fucked me then u kissed him

By *ard welshman25Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

I think I may try that next time

coventry

"It's definitely hard to keep the feeling going after cumming, but it's seriously sexy when you go down on someone and clean up.

"

. I totally agree that's the problem I'm really excited to give it a go but afterwards that seems to diminish , The only way around it is to get someone else to fill her up or I lick out on someone else's wife after they finished

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

I love doing this. Cleaned a lady up at a club the other week after her partner had fucked her. Saw it oozing out of her and over ass, I just couldn't resist. They both thought it was so hot. So did I!

XX

This is something I have wanted to do but like you after ejeculation I just couldnt until Last week when I came in her mouth then we kissed. Was the hornet thind I've done in ages. Once you get your head around it it adds an extra element to sex. The last time we had sex I came over her tots then went up, liked it off and then kissed her. Can't recommend it enough after all we expect our partners to swallow why not take it ourselves.

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Get her to tie your hands out of the way and then wank you catching some on her hand and then feeding it to you. She could be safe on you while doing this so you don't see it happening. Then build from there going further if you liked it

coventry

"I love doing this. Cleaned a lady up at a club the other week after her partner had fucked her. Saw it oozing out of her and over ass, I just couldn't resist. They both thought it was so hot. So did I!

XX"

. Lucky lucky you I must overcome my phobia and do the same to someone one day if I get the chance

I used to have the same problem it's just a mental barrier perhaps start by Cumming on tits and licking it off? Worked for me.

coventry

"Just wondered has anyone else had the same problem as me last night I wanted to lick my own cum after I had finished with my partner all good intentions beforehand then afterwards I seem to go off the idea does anyone have any suggestions of how they may have overcome that barrier , I would love to know your thoughts I used to have the same problem it's just a mental barrier perhaps start by Cumming on tits and licking it off? Worked for me."
i've done that with all good intentions but the barrier drop stand in front of me what a wuss I am LOL

coventry

"Get her to tie your hands out of the way and then wank you catching some on her hand and then feeding it to you. She could be safe on you while doing this so you don't see it happening. Then build from there going further if you liked it"
. Hi I certainly like that idea , there will be no going back after that would they

coventry

"This is something I have wanted to do but like you after ejeculation I just couldnt until Last week when I came in her mouth then we kissed. Was the hornet thind I've done in ages. Once you get your head around it it adds an extra element to sex. The last time we had sex I came over her tots then went up, liked it off and then kissed her. Can't recommend it enough after all we expect our partners to swallow why not take it ourselves."
. There is the problem she doesn't like me to cum in her mouth , and I have blown A load over her tits before with all good intentions to lick them clean but that barrier has came up all over again , but you surely have given food for thought thank you for replying it was certainly inspirational

Well from a woman’s point of view I don’t like the taste of myself so it’s not just a male thing

coventry

"Just wondered has anyone else had the same problem as me last night I wanted to lick my own cum after I had finished with my partner all good intentions beforehand then afterwards I seem to go off the idea does anyone have any suggestions of how they may have overcome that barrier , I would love to know your thoughts

Well from a woman’s point of view I don’t like the taste of myself so it’s not just a male thing "

. I certainly understand what you're saying I've heard reports that it can vary and tastes from nice too horrible and if I ever pluck up the courage to do it myself I will certainly let you know if I like the taste or not LOL

coventry

"Just wondered has anyone else had the same problem as me last night I wanted to lick my own cum after I had finished with my partner all good intentions beforehand then afterwards I seem to go off the idea does anyone have any suggestions of how they may have overcome that barrier , I would love to know your thoughts I used to have the same problem it's just a mental barrier perhaps start by Cumming on tits and licking it off? Worked for me."

There is nothing more sexier then seeing him lick his cream from my ample tits or kiss him after a blowjob sharing his cream with him, mmmmm love it

Mrs gave me a BJ last night followed by a lovely cum kiss, incredible sensation for just a few seconds, very horny for us both

coventry

"There is nothing more sexier then seeing him lick his cream from my ample tits or kiss him after a blowjob sharing his cream with him, mmmmm love it"
. And I can certainly see why lovely lovely i'm getting the impression I need to overcome this phobia thank you for your message x

coventry

"Mrs gave me a BJ last night followed by a lovely cum kiss, incredible sensation for just a few seconds, very horny for us both"
just for a few seconds does that mean you want to donate one or two minutes later ?

I must confess I really enjoy kissing during a blowjob, the slight taste of my precum from her mouth turns me on. I like it when during sex she stops and goes down on me and come back for a sexy kiss, the taste of us both drives me wild!

coventry

"I must confess I really enjoy kissing during a blowjob, the slight taste of my precum from her mouth turns me on. I like it when during sex she stops and goes down on me and come back for a sexy kiss, the taste of us both drives me wild! "
. Yes you can't beat that feeling I have done that a few times but it's not the same as licking the full deposit if you know what I mean

"It's definitely hard to keep the feeling going after cumming, but it's seriously sexy when you go down on someone and clean up.

. I totally agree that's the problem I'm really excited to give it a go but afterwards that seems to diminish , The only way around it is to get someone else to fill her up or I lick out on someone else's wife after they finished "

It's all the mind, you just have to do it and the horn comes straight back believe me lol

coventry

. I totally agree that's the problem I'm really excited to give it a go but afterwards that seems to diminish , The only way around it is to get someone else to fill her up or I lick out on someone else's wife after they finished

It's all the mind, you just have to do it and the horn comes straight back believe me lol "

. Thank you I understand that , and all the good advice I've had so far is wanting me to just break that barrier , like you say it's mind over matter !!

I'll give it a go. I love going down on a lady

By *ev100sTV/TS  over a year ago

burton

I've always enjoyed my own cum ...get her to feed it to you if u don't like it don't do it ...simples

coventry

"I've always enjoyed my own cum ...get her to feed it to you if u don't like it don't do it ...simples "
. That's the thing my sexy friend I so want to do it but when it comes to the crunch hi back out but I will give it a go thank you for your nice comments x

I just get my face in there and lick until my tongue cramps up. I love it.

It's a bit like a bank once you withdraw you lose interest

Love doing it

By *heekyDannyMan  over a year ago

Preston

Ive licked my own cum of tits and pussy then fed it back to her through kissing. Was a top turn on for both!

By *parks2020Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Recently while playing with another cock I cum on it a quick rub over it I was on my knees suck my cum of a hard cock till he shot me a full mouthful

By *rscotsdudeMan  over a year ago

angus

[Removed by poster at 13/09/17 18:26:31]

angus

I totally understand OP as I often want to do this but as soon as I cum the idea of eating cum disappears! When I'm horny I will do and be up for anything but once I cum it's almost like I purge my body of all kinky and filthy thoughts!

I have done it a few times but I get my wife to tie me up so I have no choice! As long as I get tied up while still horny, she just swivels round and sits on my face before I can even protest I have changed my mind!

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I've got to the point of cuming but stopped. And cum has leaked out on cream cake and I've eaten it very nice it was to.

coventry

"I totally understand OP as I often want to do this but as soon as I cum the idea of eating cum disappears! When I'm horny I will do and be up for anything but once I cum it's almost like I purge my body of all kinky and filthy thoughts!

I have done it a few times but I get my wife to tie me up so I have no choice! As long as I get tied up while still horny, she just swivels round and sits on my face before I can even protest I have changed my mind!"

. brilliant !!! Every single thing you said is absolutely true I'm the same I will do almost anything before the point of climax , . and I mean anything !!! But like you say afterwards it's like you have been drained of all sexual desire but I Love your last idea to get her to do it or find a willing partner to participate in concreting this . Thank you brilliant comment.

I've never even hesitated. Even if it's not my cum.

By *otrod56Man  over a year ago

East mersea

I love to taste myown cum even better from thepussy or from a pair off nickers mmm

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"Recently while playing with another cock I cum on it a quick rub over it I was on my knees suck my cum of a hard cock till he shot me a full mouthful "

Horny!

angus

"I totally understand OP as I often want to do this but as soon as I cum the idea of eating cum disappears! When I'm horny I will do and be up for anything but once I cum it's almost like I purge my body of all kinky and filthy thoughts!

I have done it a few times but I get my wife to tie me up so I have no choice! As long as I get tied up while still horny, she just swivels round and sits on my face before I can even protest I have changed my mind!. brilliant !!! Every single thing you said is absolutely true I'm the same I will do almost anything before the point of climax , . and I mean anything !!! But like you say afterwards it's like you have been drained of all sexual desire but I Love your last idea to get her to do it or find a willing partner to participate in concreting this . Thank you brilliant comment. "

I wish all my forum posts had replies like this! Good to know other people are the same. All the best in your quest!

coventry

I have done it a few times but I get my wife to tie me up so I have no choice! As long as I get tied up while still horny, she just swivels round and sits on my face before I can even protest I have changed my mind!. brilliant !!! Every single thing you said is absolutely true I'm the same I will do almost anything before the point of climax , . and I mean anything !!! But like you say afterwards it's like you have been drained of all sexual desire but I Love your last idea to get her to do it or find a willing partner to participate in concreting this . Thank you brilliant comment.

I wish all my forum posts had replies like this! Good to know other people are the same. All the best in your quest!"

. Thank you it has certainly got me thinking of what to do next and yes the replies the comments on this post had been really nice and it's good to know there are nice people on here x

I too was the same with my ex in totally losing my urge to lick her clean as soon as I had cum ,, ,,

but my current missus eventually got me over that by edging me to often only partly cum when she gave me a bj b4 raunchily kissing me with a mouthful of cum and then finishing me off !

B4 long licking her lovely big boobs and shaven pussy clean of my cum was something we both enjoyed a lot

coventry

"I too was the same with my ex in totally losing my urge to lick her clean as soon as I had cum ,, ,,

but my current missus eventually got me over that by edging me to often only partly cum when she gave me a bj b4 raunchily kissing me with a mouthful of cum and then finishing me off !

B4 long licking her lovely big boobs and shaven pussy clean of my cum was something we both enjoyed a lot "

. What a wonderful beautiful lady you have thank you for sharing that and it certainly looks like you have found the perfect match , I certainly don't know how you sustain yourself from cuming with such a beautiful lady in front of you thank you for sharing those thoughts

Simple chap,

Just before you cum stop! Wait, precum will come out, and yet full load waiting back stage, eat precum, very tasty!

Make sure you swallow prior to cumming completely!

"I too was the same with my ex in totally losing my urge to lick her clean as soon as I had cum ,, ,,

B4 long licking her lovely big boobs and shaven pussy clean of my cum was something we both enjoyed a lot "

Looking at the photos of her great body, I'd be doing the same

I'd love to lick anyother mans cream pie out of his misses pussy, as yet never had the chance

i like to wank a guys over the wifes tits then i lick his off

"i like to wank a guys over the wifes tits then i lick his off "

Mrs N loves this too. She coos like a dove and expects me to do my duties and make sure she is nice and clean. I can't say oh yes I love the taste, it's just something that has to be done isn't it. Best doing it before I've spunked too as like the OP says the moment can suddenly disappear. It is a function of extreme lust.

OP I am just like you but head down and sort her out mate. The cleaning duties are part and parcel of being a good hubby

coventry

"i like to wank a guys over the wifes tits then i lick his off "
mmmmmm form a queue , Great tits by the way

coventry

"i like to wank a guys over the wifes tits then i lick his off

Mrs N loves this too. She coos like a dove and expects me to do my duties and make sure she is nice and clean. I can't say oh yes I love the taste, it's just something that has to be done isn't it. Best doing it before I've spunked too as like the OP says the moment can suddenly disappear. It is a function of extreme lust.

OP I am just like you but head down and sort her out mate. The cleaning duties are part and parcel of being a good hubby

"

. good advice my sexy friend and I can see why you enjoy it so much , thank you for your very constructive advice. I just need to put it into practice x

bedforshire

I did this the other night. After hours of hot fucking i finaly dumped my load all over the wee lassys sweet face and wonderful tits. My cum tasted so good off her hot skin. Shared it with her in several deep french kisses. Cant be greedy now can i. Mmmmmmm lovely

"Tried it once on cam someone asked me to so I did and it was ok and would do it again So what's the answer !!"

Just do it, only way to get over that barrier, best way to do it is to cum on her face and then kiss, next time on her tits and then on her pussy and then in it.

coventry

"I did this the other night. After hours of hot fucking i finaly dumped my load all over the wee lassys sweet face and wonderful tits. My cum tasted so good off her hot skin. Shared it with her in several deep french kisses. Cant be greedy now can i. Mmmmmmm lovely"

"I did this the other night. After hours of hot fucking i finaly dumped my load all over the wee lassys sweet face and wonderful tits. My cum tasted so good off her hot skin. Shared it with her in several deep french kisses. Cant be greedy now can i. Mmmmmmm lovely "

This sounds so hot, something I think I might try.

I have the same thing happen to me yes goungbto eat it but like you as soon as i cum its like nah next time sk want to do it though love the taste of my pre cum as i ooze loads of it

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan  over a year ago

london

I love the taste of my own cum! Snowballing is hot

bedforshire

"I did this the other night. After hours of hot fucking i finaly dumped my load all over the wee lassys sweet face and wonderful tits. My cum tasted so good off her hot skin. Shared it with her in several deep french kisses. Cant be greedy now can i. Mmmmmmm lovely

This sounds so hot, something I think I might try."

By *inglenfreeMan  over a year ago

london

Lucky man to have such a brilliant partner. It's something I have always wanted to try

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Licked my own cum from my ex partner she loved it thought it was horny

» Add a new message to this topic