FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why, are you starting up a modelling agency?

Why, are you starting up a modelling agency?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lately I've noticed several men's profile text stating that they would not send face photos if asked to do so. This makes someone like me have a lot more respect for them, immediately!

To ME they are the realistic ones, the men who have understood what a Swingers' Site is really about: to meet up in REAL life for a NSA shag and nothing more! (Be it one to ones, threesomes, foursomes, group sex, gangbangs, clubs, parties, etc., etc).

To ME if you start asking me for a face photo you belong to one, or more if the following categories: a dreamer, a fantasist, pretentious, insecure about own worth, and you never had any intentions of meeting up in real life anyways.

The exception being those who genuinely are trying to start up a modelling agency, my sincere apologies if you belong to that category!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally I'm not here for blind date.

Lots of fugly men spend hours in the gym to compensate with a ripped body.

I love a good bod but if he's a munter I'd like to know before I waste any more of each other's time.

There's got to be an element of attraction for me otherwise I'm just not interested. That includes a persons face.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

[Removed by poster at 19/09/17 15:36:43]

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'd not meet with anyone I've not seen a face pic from OP and not for ANY of the reasons you suggest - plain and simple fact is I have to be attracted to someone both physically and mentally to want to get naked and have sex with them - if there's no attraction it would just be a pointless and less than satisfying shag plain and simple.

I'd even go as far as to say that a lot, but not all, of those that don't share face pics are the ones that actually do fall into your suggested categories.

There are of course some that would go to bed with anyone regardless of their looks but that's just not for me at all.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"Lately I've noticed several men's profile text stating that they would not send face photos if asked to do so. This makes someone like me have a lot more respect for them, immediately!

To ME they are the realistic ones, the men who have understood what a Swingers' Site is really about: to meet up in REAL life for a NSA shag and nothing more! (Be it one to ones, threesomes, foursomes, group sex, gangbangs, clubs, parties, etc., etc).

To ME if you start asking me for a face photo you belong to one, or more if the following categories: a dreamer, a fantasist, pretentious, insecure about own worth, and you never had any intentions of meeting up in real life anyways.

The exception being those who genuinely are trying to start up a modelling agency, my sincere apologies if you belong to that category!

"

You're joking right??

Quite frankly, if I didn't give a shit what the guy shagging me looked like, then imo I might as well start charging and make a few quid!

If I'm not highly physically and mentally attracted to a guy then it doesn't happen! Xx

By *arnsleycouple7683Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

We ask for face pics mostly because some people lie quite dramatically about their ages and that's quite off-putting. If someone is supposedly 35 but they look like my grandmother I'm going to assume they've shaved a few decades off, and I'd rather know beforehand, because we just aren't attracted to people who are clearly decades older than us.

Other than that we're not looking for supermodels, just clean hygienic friendly chatty people really.

Even the age thing is loose. We've stayed up to 48 but some mid 50s can look fine. But is someone looks 87 we'd rather steer clear.

"I'd not meet with anyone I've not seen a face pic from OP and not for ANY of the reasons you suggest - plain and simple fact is I have to be attracted to someone both physically and mentally to want to get naked and have sex with them - if there's no attraction it would just be a pointless and less than satisfying shag plain and simple.

I'd even go as far as to say that a lot, but not all, of those that don't share face pics are the ones that actually do fall into your suggested categories.

There are of course some that would go to bed with anyone regardless of their looks but that's just not for me at all."

"Lately I've noticed several men's profile text stating that they would not send face photos if asked to do so. This makes someone like me have a lot more respect for them, immediately!

You're joking right??

Quite frankly, if I didn't give a shit what the guy shagging me looked like, then imo I might as well start charging and make a few quid!

If I'm not highly physically and mentally attracted to a guy then it doesn't happen! Xx"

By *ournemouthbusinessguyMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"Personally I'm not here for blind date.

Lots of fugly men spend hours in the gym to compensate with a ripped body.

I love a good bod but if he's a munter I'd like to know before I waste any more of each other's time. "

totally agree! only for females lol. unless FAB membership comes with a free paper bag surely you have to fancy the whole person?

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

...i always go against the flow it seems.

I never ask for face pic prior to meet.

They can give if they want to.

All I need is the body pic..neck down because i know some might want to keep things private/confidential until they meet real.

So far so good.

Fabswingers - The game you just can't win!

People play Fab how they want.

Some might miss out on fantastic meets because of a face only a mother could love.

Others get fed up of the "beautiful people" who call all the shots but have no depth behind the pretty face.

As a recurring theme, there is always someone who will defend the "mustn't be a munter" posts. Then there are those who will quietly go about their business on Fab, having lots of fun.

There is no right or wrong answer, just play the game how you want it played.

As for me... I'm a munter so shouldn't comment

By *FFB69Woman  over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

"

Really. Makes me have less respect for them and well you.

If you'll just fuck anyone regardless of what they look like? As someone else said, might as well start charging.

For sex to be good there needs to be a level of attraction. If a guy will fuck someone regardless of attraction? I don't wanna fuck them because. I want to know a guy wants me for me, Not just because I provide a damp hole for them to get off in.

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

"I'd not meet with anyone I've not seen a face pic from OP and not for ANY of the reasons you suggest - plain and simple fact is I have to be attracted to someone both physically and mentally to want to get naked and have sex with them - if there's no attraction it would just be a pointless and less than satisfying shag plain and simple.

There are of course some that would go to bed with anyone regardless of their looks but that's just not for me at all."

Absolutely!

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

"Lately I've noticed several

If you'll just fuck anyone regardless of what they look like? As someone else said, might as well start charging.

For sex to be good there needs to be a level of attraction. If a guy will fuck someone regardless of attraction? I don't wanna fuck them because. I want to know a guy wants me for me, Not just because I provide a damp hole for them to get off in. "

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

That's funny because if a man is happy to meet me without seeing my face, I think he's the sort that just wants a wet hole to stick his cock in.

No point wasting time chatting if there is no attraction..this is a sex site not find a friend..

London&Dublin

"

For sex to be good there needs to be a level of attraction. If a guy will fuck someone regardless of attraction? I don't wanna fuck them because. I want to know a guy wants me for me, Not just because I provide a damp hole for them to get off in. "

I think that is quite harsh.

Just because someone doesnt need to see others face doesnt mean they fuck just 'anyone'.

Maybe what attractive to them is more than just face.

As for me, what is most important is the person's physique.

No matter how nice the face is,if i dont like the torso, i dont find them attractive at all.

So if i meet them just for their face,i would fall into your category of 'meeting anyone'.

P/s: i dont charge for meets just because i dont need their face pics.

I would never meet anyone for a social if I hadn't swapped face pics .Got too be a attraction to have a meet xxx

Face is the first thing that attracts me and it's a deal breaker so I would really struggle to understand somebody who wouldn't want to see a face pic.

Ive had females block me when after chatting i ask for a face pic after sending mine.. makes me think the following...

Am so ugly they are off being sick.

They never wanted to meet and just wanted interest.

They were a bloke pretending to be a girl

They know me already

If you dont want to send a face shot, no meets from me now

By *arnsleycouple7683Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

"

For sex to be good there needs to be a level of attraction. If a guy will fuck someone regardless of attraction? I don't wanna fuck them because. I want to know a guy wants me for me, Not just because I provide a damp hole for them to get off in.

Just because someone doesnt need to see others face doesnt mean they fuck just 'anyone'.

No matter how nice the face is,if i dont like the torso, i dont find them attractive at all.

So if i meet them just for their face,i would fall into your category of 'meeting anyone'.

P/s: i dont charge for meets just because i dont need their face pics. "

For us the biggest stimulus is the mind. A good personality can make even someone not-that-great looking become fancyable. Likewise a stunning person who is completely stupid or generally a nasty person starts to look ugly.

This post is hilarious!

I would never meet someone without seeing their face! The fact that some people do, amazes me!

Wow.

Eve. X

I wouldn't meet anyone who ISN'T prepared to send a face pic. If they're not prepared to show their face it makes me suspect they won't be committed to the venture enough to turn up in real life.

I look for much more than pretty faces, but I don't want them to look much older, look like my dad, like my ex, be someone I know or just look mad, bad or dangerous to know.

London&Dublin

"This post is hilarious!

I would never meet someone without seeing their face! The fact that some people do, amazes me!

Wow.

Eve. X"

I must be amazing then.

I've been brutally honest why I'm here.Call me a cheat or whatever but at least I've been honest.The amount of guys that tell me they are also married and in a similar sexless relationship is staggering.Yet there's no mention of that in there profile.You will probably find the reason they won't immediately send a face pic has nothing to do with being respectful.Its more to do with that there married or hiding something.

"This post is hilarious!

Wow.

Eve. X

I must be amazing then.

"

I don't mean to say I think any less of those who do though! It just baffles me is all.

Eve. X

"There's got to be an element of attraction for me otherwise I'm just not interested. That includes a persons face."

Absolutely, couldn't agree more.

By *ournemouthbusinessguyMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"There's got to be an element of attraction for me otherwise I'm just not interested. That includes a persons face.

Absolutely, couldn't agree more."

crikey you have the whole package anyway!

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

"I wouldn't meet anyone who ISN'T prepared to send a face pic. If they're not prepared to show their face it makes me suspect they won't be committed to the venture enough to turn up in real life.

I look for much more than pretty faces, but I don't want them to look much older, look like my dad, like my ex, be someone I know or just look mad, bad or dangerous to know."

Completely agree with you

OP..

Tbh I always send a face pic with my messages.

I would expect the same. If your face looks like a rusty old bag of spanners then I would not fuck you for all the tea in China. There has to be an attraction.

We only swap face pics so we know who to look out for at the club!

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Seriously??

I thought swinging was about enjoying mutual satisfaction.

There needs to be an attraction, a connection both mentally & physically before that can happen.

Having sex with someone, I wasn't attracted to, I can't even imagine doing that.

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

"

To ME if you start asking me for a face photo you belong to one, or more if the following categories: a dreamer, a fantasist, pretentious, insecure about own worth, and you never had any intentions of meeting up in real life

"

I'd always want to see a face pic before progressing things further because I don't want to waste my time or theirs if I didn't find them facially attractive (as well as body and personality).

I'm certainly not any of the things you listed above OP (well okay, I hold my hands up to being insecure but I don't understand what that has to do with needing to find someone's face appealing) and I'm genuinely interested to know how you'd handle a situation where you turned up to meet someone whose face repulsed you ... what if they had black teeth?!!

London

"

To ME if you start asking me for a face photo you belong to one, or more if the following categories: a dreamer, a fantasist, pretentious, insecure about own worth, and you never had any intentions of meeting up in real life

I'd always want to see a face pic before progressing things further because I don't want to waste my time or theirs if I didn't find them facially attractive (as well as body and personality).

I'm certainly not any of the things you listed above OP (well okay, I hold my hands up to being insecure but I don't understand what that has to do with needing to find someone's face appealing) and I'm genuinely interested to know how you'd handle a situation where you turned up to meet someone whose face repulsed you ... what if they had black teeth?!!"

I've green arrowed and without those veris, I'd swear she was a bloke.

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

"

I'll be honest, when I read something like hat it comes across as a fairly angry rant that is trying to dress itself up as something else. Did you send a face pic and then get a knock back?

I've said it before but I prefer to judge someone on their personality rather than their looks. What's the point of a good looking guy who is crap in bed and zero personality? Makes me laugh when people say "Oh there has to be a physical and or mental attraction" fuck that just give me a nice smile, nice personality and a big cock!!

Forgot to add that I don't send face pics either. If they don't like the way I look they are free to leave, no hard feelings!!

"There's got to be an element of attraction for me otherwise I'm just not interested. That includes a persons face."

This

Random ppl who want to be filled can go to a car park and take their chance!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Lately I've noticed several men's profile text stating that they would not send face photos if asked to do so. This makes someone like me have a lot more respect for them, immediately!"

To ME they are the fakes,, the dreamers and the non genuine guys with something to hide.

They get blocked after a second message

Or, just maybe, some of us are very choosy and only have sex with people we find attractive?

I've had one amazing meet where my 'male brain' took control and didn't worry about not being able to see a face (or body pic) and I've had two awful meets that were a complete mistake as a result of my foolishness of not seeing a pic first.

If I can send you a face pic, why can't a woman send me one. Incidentally, it has never crossed my mind to start a modelling agency.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I don't insist on a face pic early on; some of my best meets have been with people who have seen my face pic ages before I have seen theirs. Attraction for me isn't about face or body first and foremost. But I do always ask for one eventually, for the simple reason that it's quite hard to recognise someone without one and I always meet someone for the first time in public.

No pic = no chat and definitely no sex!

If you have sex with absolutely anybody in my mind it shows a lack of self-respect.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

If you've never seen their face, how the fuck will you know who they are when you meet?

"Lately I've noticed several men's profile text stating that they would not send face photos if asked to do so.

if you start asking me for a face photo you belong to one, or more if the following categories: a dreamer, a fantasist, pretentious, insecure about own worth, and you never had any intentions of meeting up in real life anyways.

"

I don't send face photos to anyone. This is because I don't know who is asking, if they are genuine or not. I've learnt from experience. If I send face photos and don't hear from them again then strangers I don't know have my photo. Which they don't need.

I always offer to meet outside for a chat. If we get on that's fine, if not then also fine, we go our separate ways. Nothing lost apart from a bit of time.

Anyone who is genuine shouldn't have a problem with this.

London

"Lately I've noticed several men's profile text stating that they would not send face photos if asked to do so.

if you start asking me for a face photo you belong to one, or more if the following categories: a dreamer, a fantasist, pretentious, insecure about own worth, and you never had any intentions of meeting up in real life anyways.

I don't send face photos to anyone. This is because I don't know who is asking, if they are genuine or not. I've learnt from experience. If I send face photos and don't hear from them again then strangers I don't know have my photo. Which they don't need.

I always offer to meet outside for a chat. If we get on that's fine, if not then also fine, we go our separate ways. Nothing lost apart from a bit of time.

Anyone who is genuine shouldn't have a problem with this."

What do you mean 'meet outside'?

I can guarantee that the vast majority of people here and nearly all of the women will never meet without seeing a face picture first.

Why the feck would I waste my time meeting a faceless stranger?

"

I am very genuine and I have a problem with this.

Why should anyone waste their time meeting somebody that they might not like?

You either have something to hide or have some kind of paranoia. There are enough people on here who have photographs of themselves that are verified and have plenty of verifications.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We exchange face pictures before we meet. If that makes us in some way not real swingers we can live with that.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

That's fair enough. Nobody has to do anything they don't want to. They should accept that this applies to everyone though.

What happens if you meet someone and you are not attracted to their face? Do you fuck them, regardless?

If that's real swinging I'm glad I'm not a swinger.

Some of us don't have time to lose meeting up with someone to see a face they could have sent a photo of.

"

An extreme opinion to which you're entitled, one i disagree with totally.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

I'll be wearing a pink carnation in my buttonhole.....

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'll be wearing a pink carnation in my buttonhole..... "

Your buttonhole?...

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I'll be wearing a pink carnation in my buttonhole..... "

Shit, I thought we said yellow

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

You're joking right??

If I'm not highly physically and mentally attracted to a guy then it doesn't happen! Xx"

That's me fucked, or not lol

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Seeing as its the 21st century, we're no longer dependent on contact mags, and everyone has at least one selfie on their phone, I fail to understand why people still don't expect to swap face pics on a site which has a specific goal of people being mutually attracted to each other.

By *FFB69Woman  over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

"

P/s: i dont charge for meets just because i dont need their face pics. "

So you'd fuck someone you didn't find attractive facially because you liked their body?

Each to their own but I'd never meet anyone without seeing their face first. I don't have time to waste risking meeting someone I won't wanna fuck.

And harsh? So it's not harsh to say people who wanna see a face pic are fake and time wasters? Lmfao

I think most genuine people would have a problem with that. We're well connected on the swing scene and I don't think I know anyone who would agree to that. As for 'nothing lost but a bit of time' - I wish we had that luxury, but we would not be prepared to arranged babysitting to meet someone when we don't know what they look like. It could be months before we get a chance to play again. We are genuine people who meet to play and don't have time to waste on people we don't want to play with.

Mrs

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

This is a wind up surely?

By *aughtyYorkGentMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Forgot to add that I don't send face pics either. If they don't like the way I look they are free to leave, no hard feelings!!"

That sounds like a) a huge potential waste of time and b) very awkward if you get the stage of meeting in the flesh and don't fancy each other. Why would you put yourself through that for the sake of a quick exchange of face pictures? I can understand not sending nudity and face in one picture - I wouldn't do that myself - but surely a head shot is ok? That said, I wish the site wouldn't emblazon its url over photos in which I'm recognisable!

By *aughtyYorkGentMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"If I send face photos and don't hear from them again then strangers I don't know have my photo. Which they don't need."
Something that they could obtain just as easily by walking up to you in the street with a camera!

When I read these threads about the face pic argument, it makes me realise that different people put a different value of the concept of time. Some people have plenty of time, so it's not a big deal to go for a quick social to check out what someone looks like. Others may have very little time, therefore that time must be used wisely.

Mrs

"I'll be wearing a pink carnation in my butt hole..... "

FTFY

I need to see a face pic as I rate myself and don't fuck mingers, simples.

By *umblefunMan  over a year ago

London/ South East

Wirral woman. I completely agree with your original post, no ifs no buts

"I need to see a face pic as I rate myself and don't fuck mingers, simples."

I rate you too

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

How would you find each other hah

"Forgot to add that I don't send face pics either. If they don't like the way I look they are free to leave, no hard feelings!!

That sounds like a) a huge potential waste of time and b) very awkward if you get the stage of meeting in the flesh and don't fancy each other. Why would you put yourself through that for the sake of a quick exchange of face pictures? I can understand not sending nudity and face in one picture - I wouldn't do that myself - but surely a head shot is ok? That said, I wish the site wouldn't emblazon its url over photos in which I'm recognisable!"

It's worked for me, never had a problem so far.

"When I read these threads about the face pic argument, it makes me realise that different people put a different value of the concept of time. Some people have plenty of time, so it's not a big deal to go for a quick social to check out what someone looks like. Others may have very little time, therefore that time must be used wisely. "

I don't always have the time but I'll make the effort to meet.

'Outside' to me means in a public place like a cafe or retail park or similar. Have a coffee and a chat.

"If I send face photos and don't hear from them again then strangers I don't know have my photo. Which they don't need.

Something that they could obtain just as easily by walking up to you in the street with a camera!"

Doesn't really happen though. And they won't be able to connect that picture to my online profile anywhere unless I've put a face pic on ....

London

"When I read these threads about the face pic argument, it makes me realise that different people put a different value of the concept of time. Some people have plenty of time, so it's not a big deal to go for a quick social to check out what someone looks like. Others may have very little time, therefore that time must be used wisely.

I don't always have the time but I'll make the effort to meet.

'Outside' to me means in a public place like a cafe or retail park or similar. Have a coffee and a chat."

Oh, you mean a social, swingers call them socials.

Loads of us have socials before deciding if a meet is on the cards. I still don't know why anyone would waste their time on meeting a potential shag without seeing their face.

"I still don't know why anyone would waste their time on meeting a potential shag without seeing their face."

So they see the face when they meet.

We all have to be careful. There's a lot of not genuine profiles here. Email messages can say anything. The person behind them could be anyone. Who's to say if a woman messages me that it's not a guy messing about? Especially if she doesn't swap numbers and even if she does, it's a guy that answers (says I'm the BF/husband/friend).

Some of the profile pictures on here may not be real.

Personally i need to fancy the person i am meeting so face pics are essential

if they cant and wont send one on here i wont continue to chat.

By *ornyforfmCouple  over a year ago

somewhere

I haven't envoy t anyone on this yet who wouldn't ask for a face pic and I've no problem sending one if I know the person is genuine and I would expect one in return. I've got to be attracted to the person. That's not being shallow, I just feel it makes for a more relaxed meeting. To each they're own but I will never meet someone unless I know what they look like first and I think a lot would agree with that.

By *ornyforfmCouple  over a year ago

somewhere

Envoy t was supposed to be ENCOUNTERED. Stupid predictive text. Apologies haha

I'm not so shallow as to go by face alone. For me it's the holistic thing. He's got to have personality first.

However, although I don't expect face pics immediately I do think it's courteous that face pics are swapped. Not keen when a guy will immediately ask for a pic, it's off putting.

But yes I'd expect to see face pics before a meeting definitely, if for safety's sake if nothing else.

Each to their own, but if no face pic on profile (private or public) then no way will I meet. Too many untrustworthy people out there.

My partner has only ever had one meet he did not see a face pic first, and he will never do it again. If the person is serious about meeting, what harm does it do showing their face?

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"No pic = no chat and definitely no sex!

If you have sex with absolutely anybody in my mind it shows a lack of self-respect. "

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Its all about personality......

Limbo

I've had the occasional message from people who tell me it's their policy not to send face pics but they're 'sure I won't be disappointed'. Which immediately gets my back up as a) that's *my* call, not theirs (can't bear arrogance) and b) suggests I wouldn't be respectful of their photo, thus implying a lack of trust which isn't exactly endearing.

I just don't get *why* a face pic is such a big deal if you're at the stage of chatting with a view to meeting. Unless you're in the public eye and instantly recognisable, or, unless you're stupid enough to send some sort of 'official' photo which already appears online such as on a work bio, then all I'll have is a pretty much anonymous picture of someone whose surname I probably don't know and whose first name may well be made up too. There's not a lot of mischief I could get up to with that! (and nor would I want to)

Thankfully there are enough people who are realistic about all of this for me not to have to worry unduly about the faceless ones. It does baffle me though ...

London

"I still don't know why anyone would waste their time on meeting a potential shag without seeing their face.

We all have to be careful. There's a lot of not genuine profiles here. Email messages can say anything. The person behind them could be anyone. Who's to say if a woman messages me that it's not a guy messing about? Especially if she doesn't swap numbers and even if she does, it's a guy that answers (says I'm the BF/husband/friend).

Some of the profile pictures on here may not be real."

You don't have much spidey sense do you

Could I suggest you let all the men know who come here with pictures on their profiles but never get a meet how you do it please? It may save having to have the rooms full of 'why can't I get a meet' threads.

"I still don't know why anyone would waste their time on meeting a potential shag without seeing their face.

Some of the profile pictures on here may not be real."

I think if that works for you in terms of getting the meets you want with people you are attracted to, then I take my hat off to you. Not many people can achieve that, especially single guys. I certainly don't think we would have been able to get the fun we have had with the quality of people we had by taking that stance. But to us it's important to have that fun, not limit our options, and not waste our time. And if our anonymous face pics are out there in our quest to achieve that, well so be it.

Mrs

"This post is hilarious!

Wow.

Eve. X

I must be amazing then.

"

I'm amazing too cus i don't ask for a face pic nor do i send one. For me the parts I'm most attracted to are the brain, behaviour, personality.

You're joking right??

This op x

What are they going to do, meet with a paper bag over their head!

Could I suggest you let all the men know who come here with pictures on their profiles but never get a meet how you do it please? It may save having to have the rooms full of 'why can't I get a meet' threads."

I suspect he's not that serious about meeting

"Forgot to add that I don't send face pics either. If they don't like the way I look they are free to leave, no hard feelings!!"

Same here

"No pic = no chat and definitely no sex!

If you have sex with absolutely anybody in my mind it shows a lack of self-respect. "

I have plenty of self respect and i would never have sex with just anybody but I'm not bothered about a face pic as there's far more to attraction than a face for me.

"Forgot to add that I don't send face pics either. If they don't like the way I look they are free to leave, no hard feelings!!

Same here "

We're all different and circumstances are different, but if someone doesn't like how we look, that would be a total wasted night for us and wasted babysitting. And time that could have been spent with someone who does fancy us. We probably wouldn't get a chance to play together again for another couple of months. So we cannot risk that happening.

Mrs

London&Dublin

"

So you'd fuck someone you didn't find attractive facially because you liked their body?

Each to their own but I'd never meet anyone without seeing their face first. I don't have time to waste risking meeting someone I won't wanna fuck.

And harsh? So it's not harsh to say people who wanna see a face pic are fake and time wasters? Lmfao"

That's where i think you dont understand.

My attraction to someone depends on their torso/physique.

Their face don't play much role for me to decide whether to meet them or not.

Thus face pics are not important to me.

Just as how your decision of attractive is made on facial appearance and (maybe) not on their waistline for example.

The essence is that different people might like different things and that is why I don't question others need for face pics.

That does not give us the right to insinuate that they meet just anyone though.

London

Could I suggest you let all the men know who come here with pictures on their profiles but never get a meet how you do it please? It may save having to have the rooms full of 'why can't I get a meet' threads.

I suspect he's not that serious about meeting"

What gives you that impression

By *y Favorite PornstarCouple  over a year ago

Slough

"I've had the occasional message from people who tell me it's their policy not to send face pics but they're 'sure I won't be disappointed'. Which immediately gets my back up as a) that's *my* call, not theirs (can't bear arrogance) and b) suggests I wouldn't be respectful of their photo, thus implying a lack of trust which isn't exactly endearing.

I just don't get *why* a face pic is such a big deal if you're at the stage of chatting with a view to meeting. Unless you're in the public eye and instantly recognisable, or, unless you're stupid enough to send some sort of 'official' photo which already appears online such as on a work bio, then all I'll have is a pretty much anonymous picture of someone whose surname I probably don't know and whose first name may well be made up too. There's not a lot of mischief I could get up to with that! (and nor would I want to)

Thankfully there are enough people who are realistic about all of this for me not to have to worry unduly about the faceless ones. It does baffle me though ..."

A faceless man has no name, he is no one.

Limbo

"I've had the occasional message from people who tell me it's their policy not to send face pics but they're 'sure I won't be disappointed'. Which immediately gets my back up as a) that's *my* call, not theirs (can't bear arrogance) and b) suggests I wouldn't be respectful of their photo, thus implying a lack of trust which isn't exactly endearing.

Thankfully there are enough people who are realistic about all of this for me not to have to worry unduly about the faceless ones. It does baffle me though ...

A faceless man has no name, he is no one. "

Indeed ... 'All (faceless?) men must die'

By *y Favorite PornstarCouple  over a year ago

Slough

Valar Dohaeris

"Could I suggest you let all the men know who come here with pictures on their profiles but never get a meet how you do it please? It may save having to have the rooms full of 'why can't I get a meet' threads."

I've never met anyone from here and it's not because of a face pic.

I had loads of pics on my profile but not showing my face. Made no difference.

But regardless, I don't send face pics like some of the other posters here also don't.

London

"Could I suggest you let all the men know who come here with pictures on their profiles but never get a meet how you do it please? It may save having to have the rooms full of 'why can't I get a meet' threads.

But regardless, I don't send face pics like some of the other posters here also don't."

You've not met anybody from Fab despite having pictures that are not your face and sending messages. Is that right?

"Could I suggest you let all the men know who come here with pictures on their profiles but never get a meet how you do it please? It may save having to have the rooms full of 'why can't I get a meet' threads.

But regardless, I don't send face pics like some of the other posters here also don't."

Fair enough, if there's other reasons why you don't meet from here, there's no point in sending a face. It's only a factor if you are going to meet.

"Fair enough, if there's other reasons why you don't meet from here, there's no point in sending a face. It's only a factor if you are going to meet. "

Yes you're right.

"Fair enough, if there's other reasons why you don't meet from here, there's no point in sending a face. It's only a factor if you are going to meet.

Yes you're right."

So if you have no experience of meeting and aren't going to meet, why did you say that genuine people wouldn't have a problem with meeting without exchanging face pics? You couldn't possibly know what happens amongst genuine people on Fab.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I would rather a nice friendly face than a buff body.

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

[Removed by poster at 21/09/17 08:09:01]

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

"

We belong to the dreamers and fantasists category.

We dream and fantasise about threesomes with good looking singles.

NSA doesn't mean fucking just anything. If you don't mind what someone looks like then good for you but don't think everyone should be like you.

"I would rather a nice friendly face than a buff body. "

I would rather both!!!

Good thing about swinging is people evolve over time. When I started it didn't matter who I played with: gangbang, dark room, face or no face, kniwn or stranger. Now I know better and know what I like.

» Add a new message to this topic