FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Crossdressing hubbies / bf's

Crossdressing hubbies / bf's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ast_jj OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Would love to hear from guys who love to crossdress...how did it all start? Does your partner know?

I don't crossdress but I love chatting to guys who do and love the pics that guys take when dressed.

Hope to hear from you soon.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi there

Yeh I love dressing

My partners knows I dress sometimes we have dress up fun together

She's not seen me fully dressed in make up and wig think she worried I ll look to good

Chloe x

Dublin and London

Sounds like you both enjoy it a lot....

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

I do!

Dublin and London

And very sexy you look too

It's great fun. Apart from fighting over clothes occasionally.

By *illie99TV/TS  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Beware, I started much the same way as you admiring girls on the net. Then succumed to temptation and tried it myself. Now I'm hooked. Better watch it dosent happen to you....or then again!! Lol

The wife dosent know, probably for the better it stays that way

I started because ex wife used to cuckold me and her and one lover thought it would be fun and more humiliating for me to dress and now im a full cd

By *atietvsheffTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

God.......where did it all start!!!!!! Mums and sisters undies, stockings, dresses, high heels , then girlfriend who became wife, she was ok with it and used to borrow my stuff when she had no sexy undies or stockings to wear, she fucked her boss and got pregnant,divorce and made me pay big time to get what she wanted ,by threatening to tell family and my work colleagues that I was a sissy cuckold. Anyway, several G/F's who knew about katie came and went,several relationships with Cpl's who both liked katie/TV's and then my fiancé came along, she knows about katie, accepts she will always be here, tolerates and accepts and plays sometimes.

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

I don't cross-dress but I do remember trying my mums knickers on when I was little and found them so smooth and felt very sexy so every now and then I still like to put my wife's knickers on with a see through top and I feel very sexy in that but wouldn't let her know even though there is a private pic in my profile

Started when I was younger then progressed as I got older. Partner knows and recently asked to see me in a sexy maids outfit. She often ties me up whilst im in my stockings and heels and spanks my ass

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

I started when I was very young and the odd garment and some sexy nighties off the neighbours washing line which I couldn't resist and dressed up and look the sensation , now I have on my own stuff but sadly no want to share it with and my girlfriend would never appreciate it there are some okay girlies out there who do have a partner to appreciate them stockings x

By *urabriteMan  over a year ago

stafford

i also started at a young age, just love to slip into my nylons

Me? Dress in ladies clothes?? How very dare you! x x

I've worn ladies clothes as part of a scene we're trying. Kinda enjoyed it too,

The problem is I know I make a horrifically ugly 'female' lol

Tbh that's the only problem I have with myself cross dressing or indeed other cross dressers.

It may feel good to wear to wear womens clothes, but I wouldn't dream of meeting someone dressed like that as if you look like I do wearing them then it's just a hairy bloke in some female clothes it doesn't look very good!!

We've had a few CD/TV's message us and that's exactly how they looked. In my view you have to go all the way and remove the hair, wear some makeup etc, sell the image.

Just my two cents.

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I have been dressing for years with my partners knowledge.

It started with underwear, then I went further with other clothes now I have an alternate wardrobe and its gone a bit deeper than dressing!

My Mrs tolerates it but isn't interested in me as chrissy- I rarely spend time with her as chrissy.

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

"I've worn ladies clothes as part of a scene we're trying. Kinda enjoyed it too,

The problem is I know I make a horrifically ugly 'female' lol

Tbh that's the only problem I have with myself cross dressing or indeed other cross dressers.

It may feel good to wear to wear womens clothes, but I wouldn't dream of meeting someone dressed like that as if you look like I do wearing them then it's just a hairy bloke in some female clothes it doesn't look very good!!

We've had a few CD/TV's message us and that's exactly how they looked. In my view you have to go all the way and remove the hair, wear some makeup etc, sell the image.

Just my two cents."

. so well put so well spoken and how true I'm the same I enjoy sleeping on stockings and heels and so forth but would never try to look feminine if you know what I mean it's just the feeling of wearing the said items that do it for me , and you're quite right why would anyone look attractive hairy sticking through stockings quite ridiculous really but have the end of the day if you enjoy doing something why not

By *ehtaelMan  over a year ago

stratford upon avon

Suppose it started with sisters leather coat and gloves years ago!! Now have loads of unlined leather. Also enjoy strechy lace and tight tops!! Dont do make or wigs.

Ivlovebdresding

Makes easy feel very naughty

Xx

Started quite young in my early teens, usual thing mums,sisters underwear and tights and stockings, the sight of a pair of nylon clad legs as alway been such a turn on for me, often find my gaze being drawn to a nice pair of legs in nylons whilst out and about

By *mmacdheelsTV/TS  over a year ago

Pau France, NOT IN

Like many I started at about 12. Have no idea why or what influenced me to start. But when I did start I became fascinated with female clothes and looks. Always jumped at the chance to play female roles in school plays etc.

Once its in you then it never goes away and lots that I've met or chatted too say the same.

Fully agree with some of the other comments about no liking the look of those that do not dress well etc.

Then, once I'm dressed its like a switch inside changes and I'm fully into dating guys. Its the only time my bi side comes out.

By *atie ShayTV/TS  over a year ago

@@

I started properly cross dressing after my partner started asking me to wear her knickers during play time. I got a taste for it, told her and we dress together quite often now when playing

Dublin and London

"I started properly cross dressing after my partner started asking me to wear her knickers during play time. I got a taste for it, told her and we dress together quite often now when playing"
Oh very nice..and you look exceptionally hot dressed too..

Like some of the other posts I started wearing my older sister knickers and had dry climaxes before I knew about masturbation. Oh the shame and promising myself never to do that again!!! When I learnt about masturbation through schoolboy talk I went straight home and wanked myself. Imagine my astonishment when I "came" (it was still dry) and it was the exact same feeling as wearing panties, and the same shame and guilt. I stopped wearing her panties as I had a new toy, but after a while I was drawn back to her lingerie drawer and experimented from there. Six months after I married I told my wife that I found it very erotic to rub against her when she was wearing a slip and she suggested I wear a waist slip and we had the best sex ever. 40odd years on Kate, myself and my wife are still together and she buys most of my clothes for me

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

Started from such an early age that I can't remember the first experience. But all my life the moment I slip on a dress I feel amazing. But it bloody expensive being a transvestite. Wigs £60.. £45 just yesterday on foundation and mascara. And a standing order with the chemist for hair removal cream. X

By *fcdTV/TS  over a year ago

Southend

As far as I can remember its always been there. Firstly borrowing sister's/mum's then once I started working, buying my own. Never been interested in makeup/wigs etc, it's just the undies I like wearing although in more recent years I have got the odd skirt/top but usually in PVC or something sheer to show off the lingerie.

I've had girlfriends who didn't know, some who did and were fine and alas wife who knows and hates it and has broken us apart as a couple - she now has a boyfriend and we sleep in separate beds. We get on OK in other respects so stay together, she just doesn't see me as a 'man' any more.

By *atie ShayTV/TS  over a year ago

@@

"I started properly cross dressing after my partner started asking me to wear her knickers during play time. I got a taste for it, told her and we dress together quite often now when playing Oh very nice..and you look exceptionally hot dressed too.."

Thank you sweetie! x

» Add a new message to this topic