FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Guys, be honest!

Guys, be honest!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lacksausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

For a long long time, I have not managed to see the point.

What are the things you want people to be honest about? What are the main things you want folks to be honest about on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Marital status, age, physical attributes, they're probably the most lied about things that put us off people.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Sexuality. If you're bi, hello, if you're not then bye.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"For a long long time, I have not managed to see the point.

What are the things you want people to be honest about? What are the main things you want folks to be honest about on here?"

There's no need to lie about anything is there?

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Be honest about everything...that works for me.

By *ruesome-twosomeCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

You've not managed to see the point in being honest ??

Honesty is only way to be in my opinion.

I always send an up to date face pic with my first message so that way there's no room for not being honest

How did they vote in Brexit.

By *ornysxguyMan  over a year ago

Maldon, Essex

Can only be honest when asked a question. If no question is asked then how is one supposed to answer it? For many Fabs is a life away from vanilla, an should everything from Vanilla life be brought into the swingers world?

London

"Can only be honest when asked a question. If no question is asked then how is one supposed to answer it? For many Fabs is a life away from vanilla, an should everything from Vanilla life be brought into the swingers world? "

If you are cheating on a parter for example then yes. Put it on your profile.

By *rightonCheekyMan  over a year ago

Brighton

I'm short, old, single and straight. How's that for honest

"I'm short, old, single and straight. How's that for honest "

Yeah but you could change 25% of that

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury

"I'm short, old, single and straight. How's that for honest

Yeah but you could change 25% of that "

What, you want them to get married?

Brighton

What, you want them to get married? "

That's the only way I could change 25%

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Things we like people to be honest about on fab

Having read our profile (surprising amounts of people say "love your profile" then go on to write a message in which it's clear they've gone nowhere near it.

Relationship status.

Preferences

That's the only way I could change 25% "

For christs sake duh! Platform shoes ya edjuts

Brighton

For christs sake duh! Platform shoes ya edjuts "

Ahh the old Tom Cruise trick

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Be honest about everything...that works for me."

Some people couldn't touch truth with a barge pole... They have no concept of what truth is and they twist reality to suit their whims... They've been lying for so long that their lies become truth and they become more deluded than your average human being.

When those people meet honest people who have been hurt by the lies of the dishonest, those honest people develop a sixth sense for it... And eventually they don't need to catch someone outright lying to their face as 100% proof the person before them is to be avoided... They just fk off and go play with people who aren't going to use them.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

"Can only be honest when asked a question. If no question is asked then how is one supposed to answer it? For many Fabs is a life away from vanilla, an should everything from Vanilla life be brought into the swingers world?

If you are cheating on a parter for example then yes. Put it on your profile."

hahahahaha that would mean they need to have a conscience, then they wouldn't be cheating in the first place.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Some people couldn't touch truth with a barge pole... They have no concept of what truth is and they twist reality to suit their whims... They've been lying for so long that their lies become truth and they become more deluded than your average human being.

When those people meet honest people who have been hurt by the lies of the dishonest, those honest people develop a sixth sense for it... And eventually they don't need to catch someone outright lying to their face as 100% proof the person before them is to be avoided... They just fk off and go play with people who aren't going to use them.

"

What is truth?

My truth could be very different to the next persons.

"Can only be honest when asked a question. If no question is asked then how is one supposed to answer it? For many Fabs is a life away from vanilla, an should everything from Vanilla life be brought into the swingers world?

If you are cheating on a parter for example then yes. Put it on your profile."

Surely if you're cheating on your partner you are already been dishonest?

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury

For christs sake duh! Platform shoes ya edjuts "

I wear Cuban heels

"Some people couldn't touch truth with a barge pole... They have no concept of what truth is and they twist reality to suit their whims... They've been lying for so long that their lies become truth and they become more deluded than your average human being.

What is truth?

My truth could be very different to the next persons. "

I agree and it generally is.. I think truth is treating people how you want to be treated... So if you're ok with being lied to and lying in general then that'll sit well with the person deciding to live that way.

Personally as a thinker, and someone interested in the cosmic soup we're living in, I just aim to be the least deluded that I can be... Not particularly sure life's meant to be 100% understood any hows... I'd rather not pile on more bollocks onto an already massive head fk tho lol x

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

What are the things you want people to be honest about? What are the main things you want folks to be honest about on here?

There's no need to lie about anything is there?"

This totally

Miss

I don't want people to become emotionally clingy & needy. It's a casual sex/swingers site. If you want more join Match.com if something more than sex happens then that would be a natural progression rather than the original idea.

I'd spoken to someone on here and then it went quiet and they really wanted a lot of time invested in them. But they were a married woman just wanting a daytime fuck. So I kinda said "best of luck".

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

Surely if you're cheating on your partner you are already been dishonest?"

Indeed. I can't see why anyone lying to their partner should feel any moral qualms about lying to strangers on here.

London

"I don't want people to become emotionally clingy & needy. It's a casual sex/swingers site. If you want more join Match.com if something more than sex happens then that would be a natural progression rather than the original idea.

I'd spoken to someone on here and then it went quiet and they really wanted a lot of time invested in them. But they were a married woman just wanting a daytime fuck. So I kinda said "best of luck"."

I once met a married woman who said she would only have sex with me if I was monogamous with her. I declined her kind offer.

London

Indeed. I can't see why anyone lying to their partner should feel any moral qualms about lying to strangers on here. "

The OP wasn't talking morality, he was asking about truths. My suggestion was that if somebody's truth is that they are cheating, put it on their profile so others are not complicit in their lies.

London

Indeed. I can't see why anyone lying to their partner should feel any moral qualms about lying to strangers on here.

The OP wasn't talking morality, he was asking about truths. My suggestion was that if somebody's truth is that they are cheating, put it on their profile so others are not complicit in their lies. "

But thinking it is wrong making others complicit in your lies is a moral judgment.

I think we all agree that a person has more moral obligations to their partner than randoms on a swingers site, so why should we expect people who lie to their partners have qualms about lying to said randoms.

London

The OP wasn't talking morality, he was asking about truths. My suggestion was that if somebody's truth is that they are cheating, put it on their profile so others are not complicit in their lies.

But thinking it is wrong making others complicit in your lies is a moral judgment.

I think we all agree that a person has more moral obligations to their partner than randoms on a swingers site, so why should we expect people who lie to their partners have qualms about lying to said randoms. "

The OP wasn't discussing how someone felt about their truths, just what their truths are.

London

I think we all agree that a person has more moral obligations to their partner than randoms on a swingers site, so why should we expect people who lie to their partners have qualms about lying to said randoms.

The OP wasn't discussing how someone felt about their truths, just what their truths are."

As I say, my point is that it's a bit silly expecting people who lie to their partners to be honest about their marital status with strangers.

On a separate point, it's easy for women to be honest on here as given supply and demand, they can be completely honest about themselves and still get loads of offers. Men, on the other hand, tend to be dishonest as they need to mould themselves to what women want.

London

The OP wasn't discussing how someone felt about their truths, just what their truths are.

As I say, my point is that it's a bit silly expecting people who lie to their partners to be honest about their marital status with strangers.

On a separate point, it's easy for women to be honest on here as given supply and demand, they can be completely honest about themselves and still get loads of offers. Men, on the other hand, tend to be dishonest as they need to mould themselves to what women want.

"

Yep, women have been lied to forever by some men to get what they want. We know.

My pet hate? Couples where the wife "isn't playing at the moment!"

"My pet hate? Couples where the wife "isn't playing at the moment!""

It's all the same in the dark lying down

There's no need to lie about anything is there?"

You can talk! Your profile describes you as average, it’s clearly a lie! You look amazing to me xx

Brighton

"My pet hate? Couples where the wife "isn't playing at the moment!"

It's all the same in the dark lying down "

And you didn't realise she wasn't playing at the moment until the glory hole incident

By *outh Wales HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Hobbiton

Would hidden profiles count as dishonest? We all have jobs, family etc and the need for discretion.

By *lacksausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"You've not managed to see the point in being honest ??"

Not that simple! The question was posed with ' total self disclosure' in mind.

You will be naive if you thought that everything you heard in fab / online was gospel.

» Add a new message to this topic