FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What happens in these clubs?

What happens in these clubs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im curious but a little nervous to go especially going alone but whats it like??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Best to go and look on the club review page on Fab, you'll find clubs local to you with links to the websites.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

your verification seems a little odd then...

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"your verification seems a little odd then..."
how so?

"Im curious but a little nervous to go especially going alone but whats it like??"

You want to see what they do as initiations to new members.

It will be no where as intimidating as you think. Just don't go expecting anything, be approachable, friendly and mingle, and you'll be fine.

By *rladytoyMan  over a year ago

plymouth

"Im curious but a little nervous to go especially going alone but whats it like??"

Treat it like going to a normal bar, sit have a drink chat and mingle. If u catch someones eye then u will find they will flirt or give u a sign . Or if u meet a really bad girl you will be in the middle of a conversation and she will twll you to shut the fuck up and get your dick out! lol true story

"your verification seems a little odd then..."

I met him in a normal club more like a pub but he recognised me off here and we chatted turned out to be fab mates nothing sexual im not bi but he verified me no harm in that is there??

"Im curious but a little nervous to go especially going alone but whats it like??

Treat it like going to a normal bar, sit have a drink chat and mingle. If u catch someones eye then u will find they will flirt or give u a sign . Or if u meet a really bad girl you will be in the middle of a conversation and she will twll you to shut the fuck up and get your dick out! lol true story"

Haha ok I'll brace myself just in case lol

"It will be no where as intimidating as you think. Just don't go expecting anything, be approachable, friendly and mingle, and you'll be fine. "

Thank you I think I just want to meet someone just to chat if something did happen I'd take it as a bonus but won't be my aim x

By *rladytoyMan  over a year ago

plymouth

"Im curious but a little nervous to go especially going alone but whats it like??

Treat it like going to a normal bar, sit have a drink chat and mingle. If u catch someones eye then u will find they will flirt or give u a sign . Or if u meet a really bad girl you will be in the middle of a conversation and she will twll you to shut the fuck up and get your dick out! lol true story

Haha ok I'll brace myself just in case lol "

I had been to clubs before and only chatted ect tho. That was once in a lifetime haha

Haha ok I'll brace myself just in case lol

I had been to clubs before and only chatted ect tho. That was once in a lifetime haha"

I think it plucking up the courage to go lol your all professionals

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"your verification seems a little odd then...

I met him in a normal club more like a pub but he recognised me off here and we chatted turned out to be fab mates nothing sexual im not bi but he verified me no harm in that is there?? "

none whatsoever, you have a new partner in crime lol

A good knitting circle usually gets going. Winter is coming so you can come and knit yourself a scarf or hat?

Beyond that it's usually a bar where people chat and rooms where people go to get naked and have sex. Usually pretty relaxed. The specific feel depends largely on what club you go to. I would recommend you pick one and go to see what it's like - but they are often pretty expensive for single guys so keep that in mind....

I met him in a normal club more like a pub but he recognised me off here and we chatted turned out to be fab mates nothing sexual im not bi but he verified me no harm in that is there?? none whatsoever, you have a new partner in crime lol"

Yeah I guess so I prefer it if I could go with a fellow single women lol

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I met him in a normal club more like a pub but he recognised me off here and we chatted turned out to be fab mates nothing sexual im not bi but he verified me no harm in that is there?? none whatsoever, you have a new partner in crime lol

Yeah I guess so I prefer it if I could go with a fellow single women lol"

that could be hard so perhaps ask your mate to go with you x

I met him in a normal club more like a pub but he recognised me off here and we chatted turned out to be fab mates nothing sexual im not bi but he verified me no harm in that is there?? "

No. People shouldn't jump to conclusions or discuss your profile.

Swinging goes in in swinging clubs, the clues in the name

"Swinging goes in in swinging clubs, the clues in the name "

Fantastic advice captain

You met him in a normal club and he recognised you from Fab?

Wow! Given the thousands of people on here, what are the chances of that?

Jolly good luck that was!!

You go to the club, you pay in, you see people in various stages of undress, but you don't stare or gawk, and you enjoy a night drinking among people with a higher propensity towards sharing some of your own interests.

Chat to people who seem approachable, and if someone looks nervous, be a gentleman. No harm in introducing yourself, but leave the ball in their court and don't be pushy.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I met him in a normal club more like a pub but he recognised me off here and we chatted turned out to be fab mates nothing sexual im not bi but he verified me no harm in that is there??

Jolly good luck that was!!"

I got recognised on a bus. Didn't speak to the fella but he messaged asking if I just got off the XX bus, which I had. He left me a veri 6 months later saying how gorgeous I was and how he wished he'd met me in a better atmosphere.

"Swinging goes in in swinging clubs, the clues in the name "

Not if people on here are to be believed.

If face pics are showing it's easy to recognise people. I spotted a local woman by her boob tattoos.

"Swinging goes in in swinging clubs, the clues in the name

Fantastic advice captain "

Lots of fun to be had get yourself to one, even more fun if you take a lady

"Swinging goes in in swinging clubs, the clues in the name

Not if people on here are to be believed. "

Well people on here will have you believe lots of things

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Just a suggestion, OP, but calling women who are older than you (which is a significant percentage) 'elders', as per your profile heading, may not be your best approach...

By *assy but classyWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own!

Jolly good luck that was!!

I got recognised on a bus. Didn't speak to the fella but he messaged asking if I just got off the XX bus, which I had. He left me a veri 6 months later saying how gorgeous I was and how he wished he'd met me in a better atmosphere. "

I got recognised in a town miles from where I live...: so yes, it does happen!

I think it is more that they've been on here a week each but have known each other from the scene for ages but nobody else can verify. Sounds implausible to me but hey.

Sex clubs just go hang out in the bar area make people aware you are there but don't be pushy. Wear a scent and make sure you're showered and if you're not a total dick you might get lucky. No guarantee but higher odds than your local Wetherspoons. Definitely best to take a female though which given you're well known on the scene should be easy to find

"Just a suggestion, OP, but calling women who are older than you (which is a significant percentage) 'elders', as per your profile heading, may not be your best approach... "

noted and edited Im so sorry ladies that wasn't my best choice

"

I think it is more that they've been on here a week each but have known each other from the scene for ages but nobody else can verify. Sounds implausible to me but hey.

Sex clubs just go hang out in the bar area make people aware you are there but don't be pushy. Wear a scent and make sure you're showered and if you're not a total dick you might get lucky. No guarantee but higher odds than your local Wetherspoons. Definitely best to take a female though which given you're well known on the scene should be easy to find "

Wow slightly savage ...but hey I didn't word the verification thanks for your input greatly appreciated

Same area

» Add a new message to this topic