FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is dogging more than just guys in the woods

Is dogging more than just guys in the woods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *an789 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

I love the idea of dogging but wondered how many girls or couples enjoy this aspect in our fab world. I'd love to meet discreetly but I'm not into single guys in raincoats (sorry guys).

I've driven to a couple of locations but have never seen any ladies only random blokes (probably doubt Wendy in doing lol) maybe it's an after 11pm activity.. When the pub shuts... Love to hear your thoughts...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikstupp2Man  over a year ago

london

I never had any luck at the sites in south London. Any new ones pls let me know.... for reaserch of course lol

By *an789 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

Not sure why the guys can't Google locations or even visit the dogging page online.. Lots of locations mentioned... And I'd guess lots not. Wouldn't suggest you post locations here though.

Personally I'd love to hear from couples who like the thrill but who want to meet sane normal guys... Not weirdos lol

By *ouiseandloganCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

We are interested in trying this. But neither of us have a car so would have to go with someone who does. I didnt realise there was lots of areas to go

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

One of our favourite ways of spending the evening being watched, fem loves watching guys wanking about her as she opens her legs for them, without them being able to touch her.

» Add a new message to this topic