FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > People who ask for a face pic on there profile but don't have one them self!?

People who ask for a face pic on there profile but don't have one them self!?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey am i the only one who finds this funny and frustrating at same time?

Im more on about people who have a list of must haves on there profile but don't have them there self.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

They might attach one to a message.

We have a list of things we don't want at the top of our profile. We didn't want to do it because we hate being negative. However after about five years here we felt compelled to point out things that would save people wasting their time messaging us. We don't ask for face pictures but we can understand why people do.

If you look at it the way we do i.e. as a way to avoid profiles you aren't compatible with it seems more reasonable.

"They might attach one to a message.

We have a list of things we don't want at the top of our profile. We didn't want to do it because we hate being negative. However after about five years here we felt compelled to point out things that would save people wasting their time messaging us. We don't ask for face pictures but we can understand why people do.

If you look at it the way we do i.e. as a way to avoid profiles you aren't compatible with it seems more reasonable."

I do understand your view you're profile is great and you have enough pics to show of you both some people ask for face pics and only have 1 or 2 body pics and that doesn't give anything away

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"They might attach one to a message.

If you look at it the way we do i.e. as a way to avoid profiles you aren't compatible with it seems more reasonable.

I do understand your view you're profile is great and you have enough pics to show of you both some people ask for face pics and only have 1 or 2 body pics and that doesn't give anything away "

I know where you're coming from. My pet hate as a straight woman in a couple looking to swap (soft) is when there are no pictures of the guy on a profile. We take it to mean that they aren't interested in me so we don't contact them or if they contact us we either don't respond or politely decline.

What I'm saying is that if a profile is asking for or showing something you don't like it means you're not compatible.

lol yeah maybe

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Some people will send a photo without hesitation .... some are a little shy ... not everyone are confident enough at first .

"Some people will send a photo without hesitation .... some are a little shy ... not everyone are confident enough at first .

"

I get that but its when people demand a face pic with first message I don't get

By *amesYork17Man  over a year ago

York

Mine is on my profile for all to see. I'm single, so it doesn't matter to me. Anyone on here who may recognise me is on here for the same reasons anyway...

I think it helps to see who you're talking to. For me, mutual attraction is a must. You may find me hideously ugly! If so, that's your prerogative and I'll move on to someone else!

By *appy squirrelWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

if I ask for a face pic I send one as well... fair is fair...

ps I offer paper bags if needed

"if I ask for a face pic I send one as well... fair is fair...

ps I offer paper bags if needed "

Haha hope I don't need a paper bag

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Some people will send a photo without hesitation .... some are a little shy ... not everyone are confident enough at first .

I get that but its when people demand a face pic with first message I don't get"

I ask for a face pic, I never demand. And I will send one back if I respond.

I don't really understand your issue as you are obviously happy to have your face on your profile for all to see.

Some of us are not.

It's horses for courses!

By *sThunderThighsWoman  over a year ago

Toy Land

I ask for a face picture. As it's important to me . I have to fancy the people I meet .. I don't have any on my profile for public viewing as I like discretion. But will obviously send one once I know who I'm talking to. And I actually don't like it if men don't care what I look like! Makes me feel like they have the attitude of any hole is a goal ! Personality this attitude is a turn off for me! But everyone is different and need and want different things! I don't get annoyed about it tho ..i don't think there is a right or wrong way to enjoy fab .. if my ways not right for them or visa versa then we just move on and find someone who wants to play this the same way!

I get that but its when people demand a face pic with first message I don't get"

You probably mean like mine. I ask for a face pic with my first message, but don't display one myself. If I like the look of them then I will reply with one. Works for me and I won't be changing how I run my profile.

By *sThunderThighsWoman  over a year ago

Toy Land

I get that but its when people demand a face pic with first message I don't get

You probably mean like mine. I ask for a face pic with my first message, but don't display one myself. If I like the look of them then I will reply with one. Works for me and I won't be changing how I run my profile."

By *elaxed KinkCouple  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Isn't it just polite to send a face pic when asking for one ? That's what we do

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It does become a problem when you've chatted for a while and get on to meeting,swap face pictures and you're not attracted (this can be from either side). It's not a nice feeling turning someone down at that stage or being turned down

By *inglehotchickWoman  over a year ago

blackpool

I would send a face pic if asked by someone who has sent me a face pic. I used to show my face pics till I got recognised by a client at work. Was quite awkward

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

It's just a good sign that you aren't going to be compatible. Some people don't lke it some don't mind. That is the point of a profile, to help determine compatibility. Just move on and message someone else instead.

Have fun.

I just feel if you ask for a face pic you should definitely send one back alot of people don't and that's the problem... im happy to show mine on my profile as what else I going put up a another cock pic that you woman get bored of? Lol

Also it's more the profiles that ask for a face pic but only have 1 or 2 body pics and that it

By *ieutenantMan  over a year ago

london

This is girl power. Before you ask for face picture,send yours first. Many occasion. you send your photo. next reply you hear is sorry you live too far from me.what an excuse indeed.utter nonsense

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

If we message someone,we attach one early on and ask for the same.

We would just move on if anyone makes excuses or won't exchange a face pic,or only sends a pic of the woman.

Miss

We ask for face pictures, saves cocking about too and fro and then one side not attracted to the other, if we message first we attach face pictures,

It is what it Is, if you don't agree just move on to orodikes that match what you want

it is very frustrating they ask for a pic,u send them one ,altho they have private pic they won't send one when u ask why they call you childlish ,i'm soory to say but i block this ppl as they are time wasters

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

I don't like cold callers who say, "if you reply send face pic" but they have not sent one in their message or have any on profile.

When they insist you read their profile but don't read yours!

Avoid them

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

As others have said they probably have private ones to add to a message, but I think the person sending the initial message should send first. If someone is asking me to meet I want to see what they look like, they asked me first remember so why should I send first? And I had a stalker I like to see it's not him
"Hey am i the only one who finds this funny and frustrating at same time?

Im more on about people who have a list of must haves on there profile but don't have them there self. "

By *aulp4alsMan  over a year ago

Warrington

I know exactly what you are saying.

People ask for pics with no pics at all on their profile. Or send a friend request without chatting.

Very annoying.

We're not prepared to have our face pics on our public profiles as that means it is shared with everyone. We do though request that a face pic, if not on public gallery, is attached with first message. We do not ask of anybody anything we are not prepared to do ourselves. I.e. we will make face pics available with our first communication to anybody we are interested in. If they in return are not interested to follow up for whatever reason, we would not expect them to send one in return - that would be stupid. Whatever people's policy on the sending of attached face pics, I don't think is relevant to compare with whether or not there are publically available face pics.

Mrs

I don’t show my face and also don’t ask to see face

"We're not prepared to have our face pics on our public profiles as that means it is shared with everyone. We do though request that a face pic, if not on public gallery, is attached with first message. We do not ask of anybody anything we are not prepared to do ourselves. I.e. we will make face pics available with our first communication to anybody we are interested in. If they in return are not interested to follow up for whatever reason, we would not expect them to send one in return - that would be stupid. Whatever people's policy on the sending of attached face pics, I don't think is relevant to compare with whether or not there are publically available face pics.

Mrs"

That is pretty bang on

"Hey am i the only one who finds this funny and frustrating at same time?

Im more on about people who have a list of must haves on there profile but don't have them there self. "

Don't contact them, that'll teach them

"I don’t show my face and also don’t ask to see face "

But you are not here to meet! I don't like to start conversations with faceless bodies, regardless of how beautiful the body is, as I am more attracted to the face and a good body does not over ride that

» Add a new message to this topic