FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Adult breastfeeding

Adult breastfeeding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

We know this isn't for everyone (so please don't judge if you don't agree) but we are looking for a couple to share breastfeeding with. We are inducing lactation after a 2 year break. Al (mrs) is looking to breastfeed from other lady and share bi experience with. Would also be happy to swap and have general horny milky fun! Anyone who is lactating please get in touch! xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does it take ages to induce lactation and don't leaking boobs drive you mad? I understand the fetish though.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have a 2 year old who was breast fed (we have 3 children all breast fed) so its a case of a lot of intimate timed sucking and use of a tens machine at work. Takes about 3 months but once the flow comes in your breasts can produce milk based on demand. Takes a lot of dedication in the first instance x

"We have a 2 year old who was breast fed (we have 3 children all breast fed) so its a case of a lot of intimate timed sucking and use of a tens machine at work. Takes about 3 months but once the flow comes in your breasts can produce milk based on demand. Takes a lot of dedication in the first instance x"

I have always wanted to experience lactation and being fed but sadly never had the oppportunity. Shame I live so far away. Good luck in finding the experience you are looking for.

P.s. you have a fantastic body for someone who has had 3 children!

By *an789Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

I am getting increasingly turned on by the more unusual. Sucking milk from a woman is definitely a huge thing. I've not yet achieved this though. I suck hard on boobs and they'd is a flow if air coming through but they are not lactating.

I'd love to hear from those who do this and who like guys to get a milky experience x

Yes, this is a definite area of interest for me, I would love to partner with a lady or couple and experience the intimacy and closeness of nursing and breastfeeding

By *arnsleycouple7683Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

When I breastfed our first three kids, hubby wasn't interested, but when I was nearly finished with breastfeeding the fourth he tried some and it led to one of the most erotuc sexual experiences we've ever had.

For the remaining 3 or 4 months then we did encorporate breastfeeding into our sex life.

Biggest regret is we missed out on years of it previously.

I'll never have any more kids now, 4 is enough, so gutted we only used breastfeeding in our sex life for such a short time.

Sorry to hijack the thread a little there!

By *lasgowman101Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I love the idea of ANR/ABF but not experienced it yet. Did put a post of forum a week ago for anyone looking to share experiences etc but I got no response. Would love to find a nice lady to share this with and to take time to breastfeed me or just let me suckle if she wasn't lactating

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Only ever done this with a ex GF. It's such a turn in though. Would love to do it again XX

Economical too, price of milk today!

Bitty!!!!

By *ouiseandloganCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Just putting a comment here so logan reads the thread. I think this is something we may be interested in exploring. You gotta try it to find out right?

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

Ive recently come across a woman whos intrested in ANR and we are growing a great relationship havent done it yet but once we have will probably pull off here xx

Oh dear.

Hubby loved it when i produced milk. He loved suckling from me. Still leak a little bit and he licks it all upxx

Mrs s

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Next your want adult babies in nappies ...

I'll be honest, this is something I've thought about too before, huge turn on. But I'd have a better chance of finding a unicorn than a lactating female looking for a meet lol.

We have done it loads its a great experience, check out our profile to do list of late

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

Love it and plenty on here who do x wish I could tag men like on face crap lol

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

It can be part of it for some people but the vast majority want an adult man as an adult man not role play of a 6ft 4 man in a baby grow!
"Next your want adult babies in nappies ..."

By *obocleneMan  over a year ago

Ayr / Netherlands

Hmm I love suckling ! When my wife was still producing milk from her breasts I would love to taste the milk from her nipples. If she came particularly hard the milk would spray into my mouth !

By *RCADIAN HAZECouple  over a year ago

Rotherham/ Barnsley

Well it's funny how we drink cows milk but are not cows and you don't see cows drinking human milk?... But yet mention you like breast milk and folk think your strange lol..... I love it... I like it.... I'm supposed to... I'm human lol mmmmm yummy

By *inkycouplespainCouple  over a year ago

Malaga Spain but sometimes Manchester and

Having a lactating women spray milk in your face , mouth and chest whilst she rides your cock hard is one of the best experiences a man can have. Trust me lol. Warm , sticky mess after as she lays on your milky matted chest , ahh the flashbacks of happy times.

Mr

Wtf

I find a lactating lady very erotic. ..

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

"It can be part of it for some people but the vast majority want an adult man as an adult man not role play of a 6ft 4 man in a baby grow! Next your want adult babies in nappies ..."

Exactly this woman im going to have an anr with is not into adult baby kink.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

So how do you start if you haven't breast fed for years?

"So how do you start if you haven't breast fed for years?"

Get a breast pump and domperidone x

» Add a new message to this topic