FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Paint a verbal picture

Paint a verbal picture

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ros and Psyche OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

For a bit of Sunday afternoon diversion, describe one intense erotic moment. Not a story, just a snapshot in time...

"A beach hut in Mexico. Intense concentration on my pretty lover's face as she straddles me and lowers herself onto my cock until it breaches the tight pucker of her glorious arse."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A warm spring evening in my girlfriends bedroom, her bum in the air and her pink wet pussy peeping through her legs, her body tenses as my hot tongue touches her lips for the first time and I taste her sweetness.

London

"A warm spring evening in my girlfriends bedroom, her bum in the air and her pink wet pussy peeping through her legs, her body tenses as my hot tongue touches her lips for the first time and I taste her sweetness."

Beautiful. Reminds me of our earliest days together.

"A warm student room on a cold February evening. Her breasts brushed my thighs. Her hair fell about her face. Her lips parted to take in my ecstatic cock for the first time."

"A warm spring evening in my girlfriends bedroom, her bum in the air and her pink wet pussy peeping through her legs, her body tenses as my hot tongue touches her lips for the first time and I taste her sweetness.

Beautiful. Reminds me of our earliest days together.

"A warm student room on a cold February evening. Her breasts brushed my thighs. Her hair fell about her face. Her lips parted to take in my ecstatic cock for the first time."

"

Words can be so erotic, I love them.

I popped the last button on her cotton body and slid a finger inside to find a warm, moist pussy, she moved her hips so my finger slightly slipped inside and I hear her breath quicken as I move all my finger in.

London

Me too. Language can be incredibly erotic and it's fun to try and capture a moment.

"I pretended to be asleep when she came in, in case she was determined that we were no longer going to be lovers. She kneeled beside me in the dark. I smelled her perfume and heard the stealthy unzipping of her cat suit."

By *uyforcouplexxMan  over a year ago

North London

...and then, pump in hand, I inflated her.

"...and then, pump in hand, I inflated her. "

Lol there's always one! X

"We both stood stock still like naught school kids, thinking my clients were home and we were just about to be caught in the act, with our clothes hastily pulled back into place...

I said " shall I go upstairs and check if they're home?!".. He mutters "yes! " to me... I run upstairs, calling out "Hello?!"...

Finding no one but an opened window that was letting in the next door neighbours sounds in, I returned downstairs out of breath, relieved I wasn't going to loose my job!...

We looked at each other, he dropped his trousers and we both moaned... Magnetised to each other we grabbed at each others bodies, my hands to his hips and his hands to my breasts... I sunk to the floor on to my knees and he thrust his throbbing cock into my mouth... Lol x

Sorry I find it hard not to waffle on lol x

London

"Sorry I find it hard not to waffle on lol x"

That was a very hot bit of waffle! Beautiful.

X

"Sorry I find it hard not to waffle on lol x

X"

Aww well thx!! ... So are your snippets of heart opened passion... I funking live for moments in time like this... Beautiful ephemeral experiences I wish I could loop infinitely on repeat lol x

London

"Sorry I find it hard not to waffle on lol x

X

Aww well thx!! ... So are your snippets of heart opened passion... I funking live for moments in time like this... Beautiful ephemeral experiences I wish I could loop infinitely on repeat lol x"

Thank you. Yes, it's those moments you keep coming back to.... They're not always about sex of course, but A LOT of them are...

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

The feeling of his warm breath against my neck, the sense of belonging with his strong body enveloping me. That moment where I ache for him.

London

"The feeling of his warm breath against my neck, the sense of belonging with his strong body enveloping me. That moment where I ache for him. "

Poetic.

A sweet summer's breeze caressed our skin, darkness fell quickly. We walked along a busy seafront road with cars zipping past... Off in the direction of my flat... He held my hand, it felt lovely, our fingers intertwined... It felt like home... I didn't want to ever let go.

"shall we get a taxi?" He said... "No, it's really not that far you know!" (secretly I just didn't want to let go of his warm, large and gentle manly hand... We kept on walking....

"And over here im just going to pop in some happy little clouds, and remember there are no mistakes, just happy little accidents"

"Now my favourite part, giving my 2" brush a good thrashing"

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Painting a verbal picture, sounds like a nice way of saying being sick..

"Painting a verbal picture, sounds like a nice way of saying being sick.. "

Emotional regurgitations a go go lol x

» Add a new message to this topic