FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Help on getting meets

Help on getting meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/09/17 01:03:17]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am looking for some help in knowing how to meet people on here?

I am looking to meet a mature lady hopefully. I hav met 1 person on here already but months ago.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is constructive criticism so please don’t be offended.

You basically have one sentence on your profile. Elaborate, tell the people about you, what you like, what you hope to get out of this. Your profile says nothing about you. Get rid of the legal bit at the bottom, it means nothing and stops nothing.

You cannot accommodate but do not say why. This says to people that you’re married/attached.

You have no photos to look at. Get some public ones so that people can get a look at you.

Have a look at a few different peoples profiles and take note of what they have but do not copy and paste, that always ends in tears.

Just to get things in perspective there are about 100 guys for every woman (whether a single lady or part of a couple) who is looking for single guys. So for a single guy to get some fun via Fab he needs to have something that the other hundred guys don't have. Put yourself in the shoes of a woman looking at your profile and say to yourself 'what does that women see?'. When I looked at your profile I homed in on certain factors - ample, attached, can't accommodate, and a meaningless picture. And I just think 'Oh well, I'll move on to the next profile who will hopefully not be attached, not be ample, have pictures that make me think 'wow he's hot', and won't be expecting us to provide the accommodation. What do you see when you look at your profile? if you were a woman what would peak your interest? Don't get me wrong, I don't look for the perfect guy. But there are rather a lot of negatives in your profile and you haven't put anything in that makes me think 'that negative is worth overlooking.' E.g. I might put up with a guy being ample if he ticked a number of other boxes. Or I might put up with a guy not being able to accommodate if he was up for attending clubs.

Mrs

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

You need to close the computer and get out there and meet people.

Socials, clubs, parties, thats how you meet people, yes you can have a nice profile but you'll never please everyone with what you write. I've had a few meets now and if I'm honest I'd say about 3% of them have come from someone reading my profile or seeing my pictures on here and messaging me or replying to my messages. Fab is useful for finding out about clubs and social (Oh and everyones fav pizza topping ) but as a single guy you gotta do more than just sit behind a laptop with a 3 line profile to attract girls on here

"You need to close the computer and get out there and meet people.

Socials, clubs, parties, thats how you meet people, yes you can have a nice profile but you'll never please everyone with what you write. I've had a few meets now and if I'm honest I'd say about 3% of them have come from someone reading my profile or seeing my pictures on here and messaging me or replying to my messages. Fab is useful for finding out about clubs and social (Oh and everyones fav pizza topping ) but as a single guy you gotta do more than just sit behind a laptop with a 3 line profile to attract girls on here "

This is totally true. Most of the fun we've had is as a result of parties or networking via parties. It's better that way because people's personalities can be shown. We rarely meet purely via Fab. Fab just holds the whole thing together.

Ok have seen your changes. It's better that you are now willing to be proactive with regards to accommodation. And I agree 'average' is probably a more pallatable way of describing a man unless you really are enormous, which it didn't look that way from your photo. Unless you are willing to go to clubs or organised socials where you might be able to tempt people with your personality, you really are going to have to put any personality you might have into your profile, and show photos that demonstrate sex appeal. At the moment your profile is just another profile, and being attached will substancially reduce your pool of possibility meven just from a practical perspective. Sadly for single men, women have so much choice that they don't tend to chat to random profiles in the hope there might be a connection. If it's not obvious why they should be talking to you as opposed to any other guy, they probably won't bother.

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic