FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Missis Pt trainer

Missis Pt trainer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Missis does classes 3 times a week, twice in a group class for fitness etc and 1 class one2one she's told me she's had sex with him 3 times in the last 4 months now to be totally honest obviously it don't bother me as we are both into swinging anyway.

It's a big turn on for me as she said it's been at he one2one class and she said he puts her in great positions

Anyone else know they're partner does the same?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Is he a swinger too?. Only asking as me and female are looking into open relationships etc. So wondering can your Mrs sleep with anyone and it's fine or just people who are into swinging and on the scene?

"Is he a swinger too?. Only asking as me and female are looking into open relationships etc. So wondering can your Mrs sleep with anyone and it's fine or just people who are into swinging and on the scene?"

No he's not a swinger just ended up deep into the mrs lol, we happy to meet u both tho

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Missis does classes 3 times a week, twice in a group class for fitness etc and 1 class one2one she's told me she's had sex with him 3 times in the last 4 months now to be totally honest obviously it don't bother me as we are both into swinging anyway.

No my mrs is not into swinging but i like the idea of her getting sec with the coach in the gym, love that

It's a big turn on for me as she said it's been at he one2one class and she said he puts her in great positions

Anyone else know they're partner does the same?"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In all honesty I'd be fuming she's paying him to train her, he can fuck her on his own time

"In all honesty I'd be fuming she's paying him to train her, he can fuck her on his own time "

lol it's right what ur saying but hey he's keeping her in shape

Wherever the party is @

"Is he a swinger too?. Only asking as me and female are looking into open relationships etc. So wondering can your Mrs sleep with anyone and it's fine or just people who are into swinging and on the scene?

No he's not a swinger just ended up deep into the mrs lol, we happy to meet u both tho "

Oh okay. That's a bit crafty then. Is he training her or fucking her as sounds like he's getting paid to fuck her lol. Pm message me if you're serious

Wherever the party is @

"In all honesty I'd be fuming she's paying him to train her, he can fuck her on his own time

lol it's right what ur saying but hey he's keeping her in shape "

They call it sexercise

» Add a new message to this topic